Start by marking “Forbidden Secrets (Lee County Wolves, #5)” as Want to Read:
Forbidden Secrets (Lee County Wolves, #5)

(Lee County Wolves #5)

On the run since the murder of her parents, time has come for Leda Kingsman to take her rightful place as pack leader. First she needs to fight for what was stolen from her and her little brother, Sam.

A shifter without a pack, Taz Whelan worked his way into the Lee County Wolves as a tracker. Always the loner, Taz never found anyone he wanted to spend more than five minut
Published October 17th 2018 by Indie Digital Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Forbidden Secrets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forbidden Secrets

Nikki Pearce
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Just WOW.
I waited for TAZ and Leda’s story and it was worth every bit of that wait.
Teresa has a way with her writing that just pulls me right into the story and keeps me hostage until the end.
TAZ has had feelings for Leda since he first laid his eyes on her. He knew he was playing a waiting game and was content to wait as long as Steve kept away.
Leda has had a rough time. Finding The Lee County Wolves at a time when she needed somewhere for herself and her brother to hide was perfect bu
Shannon Vaughan-Patton
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow

This book was amazing. I can't believe that they went through all of that to get where they should be. The twists and turns make you want to never put it down.
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
www.instagram.com/twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

Forbidden Secrets by Teresa Gabelman
I received this book from the author for an honest review.
Oh Leda and Taz. You two have this insane chemistry and you need to just own it!! Taz, you stubborn wolf but I was so glad to see you go after your mate whether she is ready for you or not!
Leda, girl your fam
Kelly Hawkins Solomon
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Taz and Leda! One of my favorite couples! This story is full of suspense, drama and intense passion (sexual and non-sexual). This one hits home with me a bit as I see a lot of myself in Leda. She wants to do what is right, she believes it is her fight alone, and doesn’t ask anyone for help. She has become a strong woman and has decided it is time to avenge her family and help her family’s pack. The pack that is rightfully hers. As she goes out on this quest of hers she runs into a couple of fami ...more
Kristi Metcalf
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader’s Copy of this book.

It’s Leda’s turn, after 4 books we finally get to hear her story with her words.
When we first met Leda all those books ago, LOL, she was a child hurting from the loss of her parents, now she is a woman ready to right a horrible wrong and save those that were once her pack.
Leaving without telling anyone in the Lee County Pack, including her Alpha, is what she does thinking that she is keeping more people from being harmed by her evil u
Melinda ~ Twinsie Talk
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book for an honest review.
OH my Goodness finally its Leda's story. We have seen her grow as a young teen to an amazing woman ready to avenge her family.
we get to know Leda when her, her brother, and Janna walked into Lee County territory. We saw Leda's and a favorite of mine VC Warrior Steve's relationship. Leda is all grown up and ready to take back her pack that was suddenly taken from her. SH e sets off on her own to right the wrong. She doesn't tell anyone her tru
Julie Tinkler
Oct 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved this addition to the Lee County Wolves and I’m so glad how Leda and Taz got their story and how it all panned out, they were destined to be together from the previous books, I was loving that some of the Warriors came into help bringing their own kind of humour and love and protection to the Wolves and their pack.
STEVE... well what can I say... he’s soooooo Friggin Hilarious (Tax) ha ha I was really laughing out loud.

I don’t know how this author does it but she has us completely Hooked wi
Renee
Oct 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Maybe I’m over these

Maybe I’ve read so many of this series and The Protectors that I can’t really enjoy them anymore. Leda worked my last nerve. Borderline TSTL, she kept running into danger to take on full groups all alone. Groups that ended up needed VC Warriors and a pack of wolves to defeat. Sounds reasonable?

I expected more alpha attitude from Taz. He took a lot of backseat positions here because Leda was so ‘hardcore’.

I did not appreciate the entire VC crew crossing over. I found the bant
Rachel
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great add to the series. Finally we get Leda and Taz, these two have been teasing us for awhile so I was so happy to see what mysteries they reveal. Leda has a dark and horrible past that she is done running from, with not wanting to get her new family involved she is set to do this on her own. Taz is the tall, dark and deadly type of guys and all he wants to do is protect his mate rather she wants that or not. I loved getting to know more about the quite Taz and these two young people c ...more
N.
Nov 23, 2018 rated it liked it
What happened?? Mz Gabelman is one of my favs, read all of her previous books. This was a chore to read basically because of the female lead character.
I understood the need rectify a great wrong done to Her and Sam, as well as their fear of being hunted and eventually found by their
enemy.
What I cannot comprehend was why she HAD to do it alone. She was surrounded by capable, bad@$$, kickbutt , adult men and women. Did she even think to ask for advise, or ask for help...anything? Nope! Taz was
Pam
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Strong Women Rule / Strong Men Protect

This is the tale of how Leda saves her Pack. Of course she has the help of some very Badass Warriors and Taz. This book brings out so many emotions. I laughed out loud. I cried. I sat on the edge of my seat. Full of suspense and mystery. I was hooked right from the start. Teresa Gabelman really is good at "off with their heads"! LOL. My respect for Taz is WAY up there. I wouldn't want to pies him off. If you love action and adventure with some very sexy Alph
Samantha
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was ok
I hate to say it.... but I am very glad to have finished this book.
I have enjoyed everything else I have read by this author, and was really looking forward to these characters.... but...
It all just seemed....off. The writing seemed so different, the level of cheese and cliche was off the charts (and for me that's saying something), I just didnt believe or feel it. Character contradictions aplenty, repetitive sentences (and all that cheese), had my eyes nearly rolling out of my head.
I'm really
Jamie Walinski
Another hit

I can't wait for more! As always Teresa has brought us another grand slam! Every thing she writes is such amazing work, bringing her characters to life and making us fall in love with them all over again! I love that its not only lee county wolves but vc warriors too! With any of the books I am guaranteed to laugh, be angry, fall in love with strong women and sexy men! I don't think it's possible for Teresa to write a bad book! The only bad thing with such good books is I read it so f
Rebecca Goss
Nov 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Leda has been embraced by the Lee County pack but she is drawn to get vengeance on the wolves who murdered her parents and took over their pack. Taz follows her but allows her to do what she has to do for the benefit of her community and her brother. The history of her father and uncle unfolds and is devastating to Leda. Fortunately, Taz supports her and their relationship grows. It was good to see a female take on such a strong role.
Tracy Brant
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love this series

I love this series.I'll have to admit it's just a bit cheesy. I find myself internally rolling my eyes at times, but I love their individual stories. I couldn't wait for leda and taz's story, and it was pretty great. And God can I just say I love little Sam with his studder... God, so Damn cute. And Steve, love him too. Such great characters!
Robin Toy
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Read

I have to start out with saying that Taz is not my favorite character nonetheless this was another phenomenal read by Teresa. Kick azz action and hot VC Warriors working together with the Lee County Wolves is the perfect recipe for an amazing side splitting humor and tear jerking read. absolutely love this book series sooo much.
Lreeves
Nov 07, 2018 rated it liked it
It was ok

I usually love this authors books but this one felt off to me. Leda was really too stupid to live in this book. She kept making horrible decisions and just causing more havoc than necessary. I wanted to reach inside the book and slap her a few times lol. Nice to see the warriors though. I loved that.
Lisa books
Oct 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Leda

Leda goes to her home pack to confront her monsters in this latest book. Leda and Sam have been living with the Lee county wolves but she's after revenge and it will take the wolves and Warriors to win and a new mate. A fun follow up book blending the two series. Not a standalone
Dawn
Amazing

The Lee County Wolves Series is amazingly well written with characters that feel real. Book five is about Taz and Leda and is full of drama, tons of action, and some sweet but hot passion. Each of the books can be read as a stand alone but the whole series is awesome so just read them all.
Kristin
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another great installment in the Lee County Wolves series. Leda and Taz are perfect together. I was excited to see some cross over between the Protectors and the Wolves. Always love it any time the VC Warriors make an appearance.
Sara Webb
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Smashed it

Fantastic book. I’ve been looking forward to Taz and Leda’s story for a while. I loved it. It was definitely much better than I had imagined. Great read for anyone fan or newbie.
Andrea North
Oct 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Not as good as previous novels

I usually love Teresa Gabelman's books but in this instance it just felt flat. Same plot, nothing new and i really didn't care what happened to the characters.
Natalie
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Forbidden Secrets

I'm glad Leda got her revenge and Taz got his mate. I thought Allen would be tougher than that in the end and not be begging for his life. He was cruel enough to kill her parents so he should have been harder to beat.
Pamela Huggins
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book!

This was a great read. Have been waiting for Leda to get her story, and Taz is great for her. This is a great addition to the series. The storyline flows and keeps you wanting. Can't wait for more books.
Niki
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such a great story!

Oh I’ve wanted Ledas story since I first read about her, and I was 100% not let down! There was action, heads were rolling (😂), and I love Taz’s surliness! Such a great book!
Jessica
Oct 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Eh

I didn't hate it. I didn't love it. I admittedly have only read one, maybe two of this series, so maybe I missed some build up, but the whole relationship seemed rushed and just lacking. I did enjoy seeing the Warriors involved.
Melvena Asa
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Forbidden Secrets

I really loved this book Lee county Wolves are full of exciting twists that will keep you guessing until the very end. They are also good for a few laughs. Always a good read.
Lisa Guertin
Oct 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
The power of the Steve!

Leda and Taz, finally! It was great learning Leda and Sam’s backstory, not to mention seeing the VC Warriors help out. Steve’s awesomeness continues. I’m constantly amazed that not only don’t his teammates and Taz kill him, but he manages to win Taz over.
Sonia
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great addition to the series. Can't get any better with the VC Warriors and Lee County wolves kicking butt together. Great story line,emotional,a few twist to story, funny especially with Steve showing up
Sheena Ross
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was ok
Unfortunately this this story is definitely lacking. It's lacking all round
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Teresa Gabelman is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the 'Protectors Series'. When not writing about sexy alpha vampires and the women who drive them crazy she can be found on a lake with a fishing pole/Kindle, at a MMA event or spending a fun evening with family.

Being a full-time writer has allowed Teresa to connect more with readers which is what she loves most about writin

Lee County Wolves (5 books)
  • Forbidden Hunger (Lee County Wolves, #1)
  • Forbidden Seduction (Lee County Wolves, #2)
  • Forbidden Desire (Lee County Wolves, #3)
  • Forbidden Temptation (Lee County Wolves, #4)