Start by marking “Sarah Redeemed (Girls from the Mountain #3)” as Want to Read:
Sarah Redeemed (Girls from the Mountain #3)

Sarah Redeemed

(Girls from the Mountain #3)

Martha Palmer, the generous benefactor of Palmer House—a most extraordinary refuge for young women rescued from prostitution—has died. Denver society turns out in strength to honor the elderly woman, as do many of the young women who have lived, at some point during the past decade, under the roof of Palmer House and under the steady and godly leadership of Rose Thoresen. ...more
Published November 19th 2018 by Faith-Filled Fiction(TM) (first published 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Sarah Redeemed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sarah Redeemed

Start your review of Sarah Redeemed (Girls from the Mountain #3)
Emily
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sarah Redeemed

The story of Sarah is a heavy one, but definitely necessary in this dsy and age. There are a lot of messages and healing from God's Word. These messages spoke to my heart as well. Sarah's story of redemption can be anyone's story. I've really like the Girls From the Mountain series.
Michelle Airheart
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
another fabulous book from Vikki Kestell. I think each book is the best until she rights the next one. If you're a fan of the Girls from the Mountain series this won't disappoint. ...more
Esther Tyler
Great as always! Unexpected twist made it a bit heavier than normal but a sensitive subject was handled very well.
Stella C
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good Book

Enjoyed the last book as much as the other two in series Girls from the Mountain. This was serious reading at times but real. Enjoyed reading the good sound scriptures when confronting this subject. Even though fiction it could happen.....Reminder of God's forgiveness, love, mercy and grace.
Richard Roy
Sep 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Touching

I would recommend this book to anyone. It covers a subject that is difficult for some to talk about and deal with. I love how thesaurus can bring Jesus into the story and express his teachings and love.
Bruce Dinsman
Jan 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I am REDEEMED

Excellent story wonderful scriptures and counseling. I did also enjoy the appendices (funny that a burst appendix killed a girl). So I finally got the connection (Girls from the Mountain). I’m a slow learner and a man but I cried several times in this one)
Julie
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was ok
Too preachy

It was an interesting story, but was too preachy for my taste. I think I am glad this is the last in the series because I probably won’t read her again.
joy mansion
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Forgiven

I picked this book thinking it as about mail order brides. It was not , for every book you read you learn something. I useless a or from reading this story.
Jodi Stiles
May 21, 2020 is currently reading it
All of this series has been great but I really enjoyed this one. Not afraid to tackle a major issue of the time we actually live in and shows our answer again as Jesus.
Tam Swanson
Nov 24, 2018
Cyndi Bowman
Jun 21, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• Wagon Train Wedding (Love on the Santa Fe Trail #2)
  • Mail Order Bride 4 Book Box Set (Faith Creek Brides #1)(Sun River Brides #1)(Silver River Brides #1)(Ruby Springs Brides #1)
  • A Texan's Honor (Heart of a Hero, #2)
  • A Texan's Promise (Heart of a Hero, #1)
  • The Judgment (Rose Trilogy, #2)
  • The Mercy (Rose Trilogy, #3)
  • Penny (Women & War #2)
  • A Texan's Choice (Heart of a Hero, #3)
  • Accidental Love (Mrs. Maisy’s Marvelous Mail Order Brides Series Book 6)
  • After the Roses
  • The Traveler's Gift: Seven Decisions that Determine Personal Success
  • Deep Magic December 2016
  • The Christmas of 1943: Hope for the future (WW2 Girls)
  • The Post-Quarantine Church: Six Urgent Challenges and Opportunities That Will Determine the Future of Your Congregation
  • Beneath a Billion Stars (Sea Glass Inn Book 4)
  • Walking on Sea Glass (Sea Glass)
  • Helmets and Lipstick: An Army Nurse in World War Two
  • The Evening and the Morning
Vikki Kestell’s passion for people and their stories is evident in her readers’ affection for her characters and unusual plotlines. Two often repeated sentiments are, "I feel like I know these people," and "I'm right there, in the book, experiencing what her characters experience."

Vikki holds a PhD in organizational learning and instructional technologies. She left a career of twenty-plus years in

Girls from the Mountain (3 books)
  • Tabitha (Girls from the Mountain #1)
  • Tory (Girls from the Mountain #2)

News & Interviews