Start by marking “Love Unforgettable (Love in San Soloman, #3)” as Want to Read:
Love Unforgettable (Love in San Soloman, #3)

Love Unforgettable

(Love in San Soloman #3)

What was I supposed to do?

Trevor, my ex, had broken my heart. Again.

You would have done the same.

Because Cole Mason was just standing there. The rancher from Texas who had me silently begging for him to call me ma’am. Beckoning me with those dark-brown eyes I caught staring at my tits and a body I wanted to climb like a tree.

Never mind that he was
Published October 17th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Love Unforgettable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Unforgettable

Jaime Reynolds
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love this series. The characters have so much depth and personality that I cannot help but get immersed in their stories and lives. Lexie is a character that was hurt and cannot seem to get out of her own way when she feels the jolt of true love. Cole is such a hot and steamy character that when they came together everything ignited. It only takes that one person to put everything into focus and point to what truly matters. Another terrific story.
Jenny B
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read this out of order and now I am going to be going backwards and reading more but this was a very enjoyable read. I loved the laughter and humor this book created Where can I find a Cole in real life???
Sue
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series and loved this book!
Cole is super hot and sexy! I want him for my own!
Misty Goan
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An amazing, fun, heartwarming, sexy and entertaining romance. This wonderful and entertaining story, which is well written, and had me totally captivated throughout this addictive page turner. The characters are realistic and the secondary characters were just fantastic as they added more depth and humor to an amazing storyline. Lexi has a successful vineyard winery with a tasting bar and party room getting ready to open. She has become a shell outside of her two besties, her boyfriend, Trevor j ...more
Nora Flood-Houston
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was my first book by Denise and the third in the series. After reading this book I definitely am going to read the first two. I have to find out how Remi and Kate, Lexi’s best friends found the loves of their lives! Lexi might be a bit young to be running a winery but she did learn from the best. Though her mentor has passed his wife, Mavis, Lexi’s surrogate grandmother is still in her life and at the winery. Mavis sets Lexi up with her best friend’s grandson Cole. A sexy cowboy that’s come ...more
Pelusa Rivera
Oct 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rcvd an ARC at no cost to author..Ohhh god. I started with this one, figuring out it is part of a series, so I continued to read since I had promised and I really enjoyed book and laughed at the craziest times, especially when I was trying to be quiet since I was reading while everyone else was sleeping.. I liked Lexi and liked that she was a successful pretty strong woman, I detest weak characters. Anyhoo was excited that she met gorgeous Cole and he was sweet to boot, so happy she got that aft ...more
Mommysuz
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Since this was my first book by this author and the 3rd book in the series i was a little confused in the very beginning. I didn't quite know the background. I definitely will go back and red the first 2 books. That said, after the first chapter. Lexi was torn between 2 men. One who kept disappearing on her and another, a sexy sweet talking cowboy. This books is crazy good. I laughed so much especially Miss Mavis's. She had me cracking up. You will LOVE this book. I cant wait to read more by thi ...more
Anne Donaldson
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is another one of those books it's dangerous to start too close to bedtime. There are also moments of complete hilarity in the book - it may not be one to read when you're out in public :-).

When a book combines a savvy, successful female character (Lexi), a drop dead gorgeous and kind male character (Cole), hysterically awesome best friends, a Jewish non-grandmother that has you reading her lines in an accent!, and the repulsive Trevor, you know you're in for a good read. This i
Sara Munoz
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nothing like a family history of meeting your true love. Everyone in Cole's family found their true love on first sight and felt the lightning bolt. Lexie has only seriously dated one man in college and he, Trevor, came back 5 years later after their separation to just disappear again 2 monthes later without a word or trace. Trevor shows up back to town the day as Cole, Trevor wants Lexie back and Cole believes Lexie is his "Lightning Bolt". This a must read stand alone book, but is in a series ...more
Nyx D.
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love is blind, too bad Lexi doesn't figure that out sooner. Her heart broken yet again by her ex, Lexi is trying to focus on her vinyard, when a sexy Texan crosses her path. Cole has an epiphany the first time he encounters Lexi...nothing will ever be the same. Great cast of characters, snarky humor, and a sexy sweet romance.

Voluntarily read & reviewed an ARC of this book.
Wendy Livingstone
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in this awesome series, and is Lexie and Cole’s story. This is a wonderful and entertaining story, which is well written, and had me totally captivated throughout this addictive page turner. I look forward to reading more from this talented author, and recommend for all readers.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of this for an honest review!
Miss E R Duncan
Oct 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a great book, well written and well thought out characters that drag you into the story. You will not want to put this book down until you have reached the last page.

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book
Alisaveth Wahnera
Oct 14, 2018 rated it liked it
This book was a treat to read! Was sent an ARC in
exchange for an honest review. I found this book to be light and summery in the fall, so chic and Wells’s writing is just too relatable. Chaotic Neutral, YAS.

My favourites were the First Two books in the series, but really liked this one too!!❤😍
Pauline
Oct 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was the first book in the series that I have read, and it was a fun read. There were a few instances at the start of this book where I feel it may have been beneficial to have read the preceding books in the series, it was overall a standalone story. The story was well written, kept up an easy flow and Mavis and Babs were hysterically funny, if incredibly inappropriate!
Michelle
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, arc
Love Unforgettable is an entertaining, well written story about two people who are perfect together. Lexi and Cole's story is full of drama, humor, a great romance with a sweet HEA. This is my first book by this author and I just purchased the first two books in the Love In San Soloman series, so I've got two great books to read this week and get to catch up on the series. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great story line and characters, Awesome !! Loved this book. The storyline was so interesting that it had me turning pages in anticipation of where it would lead . I was very intrigued with the characters in the story. Simply awesome . Definitely recommend this book to anyone looking for a great read. I would recommend to others. Worth the read and the money!

"I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book."
T
Oct 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hot H, sassy h, funny side characters, a bad guy...all you need for a great read!!
Kristina Bowen
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love the San Solomans ladies and this series. I really feel like I am all three ladies in one, they are all so different yet they fit so well together. Sweet, sweet Texan cowboy Cole, I love his thinking. When I read I feel as though he is really talking. I’m so happy Lexie got her book and love. I can’t express enough how much I love this series!
Andrea Moreland
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I freaking loved this book! Denise is a new to me author and a have to go back and read the other two books in this series! I could not put this book down! This Texas gal LOVED Cole!!!
Marilyn
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I will never forget this book. Lexie and Cole are an amazing couple. Lexie owns a vineyard and has sworn off men after she discovered that Trevor, her sometime boyfriend is actually a married man who is expecting his second child any day. Trevor doesn't want to give up Lexie, going so far as to tell her he loves her, but not his wife.
Cole is a true Southern gentleman, complete with a sexy drawl and Southern humor. Cole and Lexie's grandmothers are good friends and have the idea to get Lexi
BP34
Oct 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in the Love in San Solomon Series. I loved reading the story of Cole and Lexie. He's a hot ans sexy cowboy that will set your Kindle on fire. Well written with likeable characters and an entertaining story. I read an arc and voluntarily chose to write a review.
Lizzi
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cole and Lexie are in trouble. With a meddling Grandma and an indulgent Aunt, these two have no chance of being left alone. The meddlesome duo just want their granddaughter and nephew to be happily married with a baby on the way soon…well…not for a year according to Grandma!! This story was very entertaining and romantic. Loved it!!!!
Laila Viking
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well written story with nice story line and plot. Likeable and well described characters who develops nicely.
Hot hero and a hurt heroin. Amazing couple.
Captivating and enjoyable read.
Jo-Ann Forrest
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lexis has swore off men after her ex and decides to concentrate on her vineyard, when she is set up with Cole. He is a sweet Texan who’s around to try and save his granparents ranch. The spark is intense and instantaneous, but he is sweet and she is sexy, smart and sassy. A great love story, a must read series. I voluntarily reviewed an arc
Debra Sykes
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book.

It was funny and sweet.

I read this one first as it is a arc but I will definitely be reading the first
One now.

I will be recommending this book.
Tracie Simister
Genre: Contemporary Romance/ Romantic Comedy
Author: Denise Wells
Format: Kindle Edition
Published on: October 15, 2018
I voluntarily received a Courtesy Copy of this book from Foreword PR & Marketing and am choosing to leave a review.
>-< >-< >-< >-< >-<>-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-
First a BIG thank you to Denise Wells. I won this autographed book in a Goodreads give away event.

I think it was supposed to be funny at times but it was just eye rolling to me.

Lexie was a little to emotional for me and to quick to be in love. Add to the fact she spent so many years in love with a douche that no one liked. Get a clue girl.

I liked Cole, sexy, sweet and strong cowboy.

I pushed through to the end, skimming some to finish this read.
R Y A N  (bdb.for.life.true)
DNF - I cant read heroine’s like this one...
Jennifer Crutchfield
Book three in the Love in San Soloman series. I did not read previous books and I was able to read and enjoy as stand-alone. Lexi is a strong independent woman is a mans business. Lexi has had heartbreak but her two best friends have her back. Cole just moved next door having left Texas to take over his grandparents ranch. There are sparks and lighting bolts between them, but Lexi isn't ready to give up on her ex yet. This story has humor, a super sweet cowboy and a HEA!
Eileen Spiak
Jan 04, 2019
Denise Wells has been reading since before she could talk. And to this day, escaping into a book is her go-to activity before anything else.

She’s the author of six romance novels and one YA novel to date. She likes to write about sassy women and semi-flawed alpha-esque men. Denise’s female characters always have strong friendships, potty mouths, and like to drink—a lot.

Deni

Love in San Soloman (5 books)
  • Love Undecided (Love in San Soloman, #1)
  • Love Undiscovered (Love in San Soloman, #2)
  • Love Unavoidable (Love In San Solomon, #4)
  • Love Resurrected (Love in San Solomon, #5)