Start by marking “Strength from Loyalty (Lost Kings MC, #3)” as Want to Read:
Strength from Loyalty (Lost Kings MC, #3)

Strength from Loyalty

(Lost Kings MC #3)

Struggling attorney, Hope Kendall loves her outlaw, biker boyfriend, Rochlan “Rock” North with all her heart, but the questionable activities his motorcycle club are involved in are about to threaten the legal career she’s not even sure she still wants.

Rock finally has the support of all his officers to bring Hope deeper into the inner circle of the Lost Kings
368 pages
Published (first published March 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Strength from Loyalty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Strength from Loyalty

Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanOwn the Wind by Kristen AshleyReaper's Legacy by Joanna Wylde
Bikers
1,351 books — 2,677 voters
Motorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyReaper's Property by Joanna WyldeOwn the Wind by Kristen AshleySweet Dreams by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline Sheehan
Bad Boy Bikers We Love
236 books — 343 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of Strength from Loyalty (Lost Kings MC, #3)
Liz
~4.5 LOYAL to ROCK STARS~
"I’ve died and gone to heaven."
description

Don't you just love it when you discover a new author or series that you just cannot get enough of? That's how I feel about Autumn Jones Lake and the Lost Kings MC! Strength from Loyalty is the third book in the series, and I truly cannot get enough. This series is a unique MC ROMANCE with its complex characters and true romance. Although there is a plethora of hot biker dudes and action to keep you entertained, it is the love between Rock and Hope that keSTARS~
Heroesinbooks
5 Sparkling Gorgeous Rock and Hope Stars

I WAS GIVEN AN ARC OF STRENGTH FROM LOYALTY IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW. RECEIVED WITH THANKS. (and much happy dancing and squealing)

I only discovered Autumn Jones Lake's Lost Kings MC books about 3 months ago. The first one, Slow Burn , hooked me from the start. It was a refreshingly different plot with fantastic characters. Then the second book, Corrupting Cinderella (love that title btw) continued with the story of Hope and
Mar 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: MC Romance lovers
Sometimes when I really love a series, I get nervous when a new book comes out. Will it still have the same magic? Will the characters be true?
Strength From Loyalty is PERFECT in every way. Rock is his delicious self. Hope is her sweetly, imperfect self. Wrath is lickable.
There was so much depth and emotion here, I was well and truly blown away.
I can not WAIT for book 4 - Wrath and Trinity!
Faith
I didn't think I could love a book more than Corrupting Cinderella. Strength From Loyalty blew all my expectations away. Each book in this series just gets better and better. The solid writing and storytelling is a nice surprise coming from the MC genre and a self-published author. This author weaves deeply emotional stories together with humor, heart, and passion. Autumn Jones Lake is right up there with Madeline Sheehan and Joanna Wylde in writing skill and ability.

Long buried secr
Jorja Price
Mar 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: MC Romance fans, Contemporary Romance rans
WHERE TO START?
I can't remember the last time I read a book that grabbed my heart and wouldn't let go. Strength From Loyalty did, almost from the first chapter.

Lost Kings MC remains my favorite MC series. It's well written. The sex is panty-melting. It's got humor and heart. It's gritty but not gratuitously violent. The men are domineering alphas who actually respect the women they care about (what a novel concept!). Each and every character has their own unique voice, which I
Sue
Jan 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my holy hotness...and an honest, tell-it-like-it-is love story to boot.
I just loved the maturity and frankness of Slow Burn and Corrupting Cinderella...after all, when you mix two people who are on opposites sides of the law, it is going to be a wild and dangerous ride (to say the least) to get them to a "happily ever after" for sure!
Strength from Loyalty explores all types of loyalty...in all forms...from family (blood and one made of your choosing) to relationships (between a man and
Colleen Marie
Mar 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Not many MC Series capture the sense of LOYALTY that the LOST KINGS MC Series gives to us readers. We get REAL relationships.......REAL conversations......REAL drama.

ROCK and HOPE are such a wonderful couple; so different from one another and yet they just 'fit'. The struggles they've gone through are very much human and real. The emotions......beyond true. I like that they're able to have their differences and resolve them. They don't sleep around which shows how committed they are
Twin Sisters Rockin' Book Reviews
Overall Rating: 4.5 Rockin’ ★★★★☆
This is the third in the Lost Kings MC trilogy by Autumn Jones Lake. It is the conclusion to Hope and Rock’s story. Their story has been one of struggling to try and make two opposite worlds fit together so they can find their HEA. Ms. Lake is a master at her craft and this finale highlights her ability as a writer of riveting MC romance!

There are secrets inside of secrets and sometimes those secrets can destroy with silence. Hope has moved past Rock bein
Deb B
Mar 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
a great episode in Rock & Hope's story. the author continues to embrace many emotional landmines with empathy and compassion. I like the way the story changes between his & her points of view. She is soft but not weak and handles him beautifully. The scene where she calmly states the strength of her love for him and her guilt of where this may have taken her almost made me see the tears welling in his eyes. A great book and I look forward to Wrath & Trinity and eventually Rock & ...more
Storm's Steamy Reads Book Blog
I've loved every book in this series. Strength From Loyalty was really something special though. As is this author's style, the story is well-written and well-thought out. You can definitely tell she puts a lot of care and thought into every detail. Rock and Hope work so hard to understand each other and do the right thing for one another. They're the definition of true love.

Hope's struggle over whether she wants to keep her career or not resonated with me, because I think a lot of women feel t
Alison Chewning
Mar 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
** I was given an ARC for an honest review **

Oh my stars Strength from Loyalty (Lost Kings MC, #3) was out of this world. I started reading Slow Burn Autumn Jones Lake's first book when that was released in 2014 and followed her since then. I was hooked on her books since Slow Burn couldn't wait til the next one would come out and then I would one click it her book and read within a day. Her books are phenomenal and one of the best series out there like so many others.

In
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"Don't you have scary biker business to attend to"?
Autumn Jones Lake, we've been having words, in my mind. Especially after reading your Author's Notes at the end of this book. I think you were talking to me directly, because I'm guilty of whining about Hope in my last review. I'm sure that you were snickering at me behind my back. Now I'm gonna have sleepless nights because you warned that I was gonna hate you when I found out your plans for a future book, WTF? I already have plans for th
She Hearts Books
Mar 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-heart-mcs
Hope has never had anyone stand for her. Not until Rock. That is what made the most impression on me while reading this part of their story. With everything that she had been through in her life, no one has ever stood beside her and for her. Been the one for her to lean on. She is always worrying about others and taking care of them. Rock is the first in her life to do that for her. It takes her some ups and downs to realize it because it is so foreign to her and it hurts Rock to have to fight h ...more
Lauren
Mar 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
[image error]

This series has honestly broken me for 99.9% of MC Romance books. Lake’s unlikely romance between two people from two very different walks of life really struck a chord with me on multiple levels. While most people read a book just to pass the time and frankly I do the same thing 90% of the time, I relish when I find one book or a book series that makes me feel so connected to the story and the meaning behind it. Lake’s plot basis of these two star crossed lovers working together to bea
Samantha  Kurtz of Sammy's Book Obsession
5 Stars From Sammy's Book Obsession

MY THOUGHTS~

I was provided with a Review Copy/ARC for review.

Strength From Loyalty is hands down, my favorite book in the Lost Kings MC series! In my opinion, this is author Autumn Jones Lake's best work yet! I obviously enjoyed the first two books in this series or I wouldn't have read book three, but this one stands out for me.

This book was so well written and the characters are so very well developed at this point in the story.
Iza
Jan 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am ashamed it took me this long to read but time was not my friend.

This is a perfect continuation to the series, to everything that is Rock and Hope; problems that are not solved easily and choices that have consequences. I love that I can imagine their story in real life.

And the bits and pieces I got of Wrath were pretty damn awesome and really, Autumn, you dropped that bomb and all I'm thinking about is, "WHAT announcement?" I'm thinking of a thing that was kinda hinted at and I sure hope
Sirenda
Mar 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love the unique flavor that Autumn brings to the MC world. I love that Hope isn't your typical "biker babe" and the struggles that it brings to her relationship with Rock. In this story Autumn continues to explore the different dynamics of their complicated relationship not to mention all of the personal tragedy that surrounds them as a couple, them individually and then the other members of the club. She makes the struggle for them to maintain their relationship while remaining true to their ...more
Jul 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's more like 3.5 stars. It was a slow read for me and at times dragged. I still love Rock and Hope, but I wanted to smack their heads together. All the rest of the MC are great, and I can't wait to read more about Wrath and Trinity.
Autumn Lake
Jan 14, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition

Strength From Loyalty (LKMC #3)
Amazon: http://bit.ly/LKMC3_Kindle
iBooks: http://bit.ly/LKMC3_iBooks
Nook: http://bit.ly/LKMC3_Nook
Kobo: http://bit.ly/LKMC3_Kobo
Google: http://bit.ly/LKMC3_GooglePlay

Lost Kings MC Ladies FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LostK...

Rock and Hope's story is ever-evolving throughout the entire Lost Kings MC series.
Slow Burn (Lost Kings MC, #1) by Autumn Jones Lake Corrupting Cinderella (Lost Kings MC, #2) by Autumn Jones Lake Strength from Loyalty (Lost Kings MC, #3) by Autumn Jones Lake White Heat (Lost Kings MC, #5) by Autumn Jones Lake

If you prefer standalones with sexy alpha heroes, where the couple's story is wrapped up by the end, then the Lost Kings MC series might not be for you.
Please check out my books
Bullets & Bonfires by Autumn Jones Lake or Warnings & Wildfires by Autumn Jones Lake instead! Characters from the Lost Kings MC make appearances in both books, but you don't have to read any of the Lost Kings MC books to enjoy Liam and Sully's stories.

BUT i
Deborah
Jun 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites

Rock and Hope...where do I start, over the past 5 days I've read their story, at first I wasn't sure what to expect I generally like my MC books dark and gritty, or do I? Was it just that that's what I'd come to expect or did I just appreciate the variety.
And this is different, it's very much an MC but it's an MC with heart. It's a romance, a strong believable romance with very 'real' characters, flaws and all, although not too many where Rock's concerned.
It's hard not to fall in love wit
NAT.orious reads ☽
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 vigorous ★★★✬✩
This book is for you if… you feel comfortable with the lokiverse and consider the brothers your friends and not reading about them would mean you're missing out. Diving into their realm is like coming home.

Overall.
Well, what can I say? Obviously, I was very excited to continue learning about the Lost Kings MC universe and I am thankful to know there will be plenty more books coming. I wasn't expecting anything specific from this book but definitely got a lot out of it. Personally, it bot/>
Paccal
Mar 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love the Lost Kings.

Hope is one of my favorite characters, she stays true to who she is. Rock is her perfect match. Together they are awsome. I love the Lost Kings and can't wait for more.
Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets
Received an ARC for honest review. Just finished and will get that review up soon! <3

updated =

The Lost King's MC captured my heart from the beginning. The way these two met in book one - had me from the start. I was rooting for them.....

Hope's loyalty to the club is always a question with the brothers. She has tried over and over to prove this to them. Sometimes though- things happen and that loyalty is tested. You walk away questioning your own self.

Rock'
Xariah Gaitch
Jan 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: biker-mc
I fell hook, line and sinker for this series from the first book and it has surpassed all my expectations.
I love MC books and lately have found it hard to find a book that I don't skip bits or eye roll and slap forehead this kung ' what the fuk is this shit?'
I do NOT get that from Autumn Jones Lake.
Her stories are full of gorgeous alpha-males with a caring and ruthless side. Heroines who are not weak with no self resepct, banter between friends which is sometimes quite hilarious :)<
Cheryl
Apr 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had this book sitting on my app for a bit. Not because I didn't want to read it but because if I read it it may be the end.... For a while. I loved this series it's so well written. The characters are endearing. I laughed, I cried and I may have even snorted a few times. Do yourself a favour and read this series. They are all great.
Jeanie V.
Jan 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, 2015-read
Strength From Loyalty is book 3 in the Lost Kings MC series and follows good girl lawyer Hope Kendall and outlaw biker president Rochlan “Rock” North. In this third book, deep secrets are revealed and their relationship is put to the test once again as they face many different challenges.

Let me just say that I’ve loved this series from the very beginning. I fell in love with all the characters. Every. Single. One. Of course, Hope and Rock are my favorites. She’s soft and sweet and he’s masculin
Sam Dolby
Mar 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have absolutely loved this series up to now and must admit I wasn't really loving it after book one and had actually commented on a friends status on Facebook that it wasn't all that..........,, well fuck me sideways with a wooden paddle I've taken that statement back!!! I absolutely adore the series and all the characters within it, I'd never want hope to change from the sweet loving girl that she is and I'd not want to see rock or his brothers change either!!! One thing I really want to know ...more
Malene
I really loved and enjoyed this trilogy about Rock the MC president and Hope the lawyer. They really love each other and want to make it work despite their very different worlds. They both go through a lot and especially Hope is trying very hard to be in Rocks world. With all that implies. It is a fun, erotic and emotional ride with a an ending I'm extremely happy with.
MandaLee
I knew when I read the first one from this author that she would be delivering a solid series. So far, sooooo GOOD!!

I still like my 'dark' MC reads. But this is a nice switch up for me. Let me have my fantasy ;))

Auto-buy for sure from here out :))
Joy
Mar 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Exceeding expectations.
Longer review to come.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• SECRET Trilogy (Secret, #1-3)
  • Goddess Rising (Complicated Creatures #0.5)
  • The Fighter (Redemption, #2)
  • Picking Up the Pieces (Pieces, #2)
  • Titanium Security Series Box Set: Volume II (Titanium Security, #4 & 5)
  • Yearning Devotion (Yearning Series, #1)
  • In the Mix (The GEG, #2)
  • Hard Rock Improv (The Lonely Kings, #3)
  • Jared (Coyote Ridge #2)
  • Show the Fire (Signal Bend, #6)
  • Butterfly Ginger
  • For Her Honor (Mountain Skulls MC #2)
  • The Beach House
  • Forgive Me (TAT: A Rocker Romance, #2)
  • Speak Low (Speak Easy #2)
  • Hardcore: Complete Series Box Set
  • Antagonize Me
Autumn is the author of the popular Lost Kings MC series. She prefers to write her romances on the classier side of dirty, and she's a sucker for a filthy-talking, demanding alpha male hero. The bigger the better.

Her past lives include baking cookies, slinging shoes, and practicing law. She's an active member of her local chapter of Romance Writers of America.

Autumn was born and raise

Lost Kings MC (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Slow Burn (Lost Kings MC, #1)
  • Corrupting Cinderella (Lost Kings MC, #2)
  • Tattered on My Sleeve (Lost Kings MC, #4)
  • White Heat (Lost Kings MC, #5)
  • More Than Miles (Lost Kings MC, #6)
  • White Knuckles (Lost Kings MC, #7)
  • Beyond Reckless (Lost Kings MC, #8)
  • Beyond Reason (Lost Kings MC, #9)
  • After Burn (Lost Kings MC, #10)
  • After Glow (Lost Kings MC, #11)