Start by marking “Baking With A Rockstar” as Want to Read:
Baking With A Rockstar

Baking With A Rockstar

When a rockstar and a single mom become roommates, delicious sparks are bound to fly.

Rockstar Hudson Mitchell is over the glitz and spotlight of the music industry. Desperate for a break from the fast-paced life of fame, he retreats to the one place that has always been home.

Brooksville, California.

It's the same place where Charlie has taken refuge, trying to build a life
Published (first published February 28th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Baking With A Rockstar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baking With A Rockstar

Cristina | CristiinaReads
➳A love story with unexpected twists and turns that will make you swoon over Charlie's sweet charisma and Hudson's warm heart...

➳After coming back from reading a dark romance, a change of pace was needed for sure. Thank the heavens I had this beauty waiting for me ready to be devoured and snuggled with. I was hooked the instant I read the words "rockstar" and "single mother" because my weakness for single parents romances are always up there as my favorite tropes. And after encountering new au
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Baking With A Rockstar is my first introduction to the author, Jasmin Miller. First, let’s all gaze at this adorable cover! I feel like this cover pretty well depicts these two characters. They were both adorably sweet, as was their story!

Charlotte (Charlie) Peterson’s life was pretty much turned upside down a year ago in New York. Her grandmother’s best friend, Hannah, came to her rescue and moved Charlie and her baby daughter, Mirabelle (Mira) to Brooksville, California where she lived, to sta
Christy
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-four-stars
4 stars

photo IMG_3211_zpsxceltvl6.png

Baking with a Rockstar has got to be the sweetest rockstar romance I’ve ever read. Usually when I hear a book is a rockstar romance I think, sex drugs and rock and roll. This book was not like that at all. This rockstar was swoony, sweet, and had a heart of gold.

Charlie is a single mother who is venturing out to open her own bakery. She’s getting a little help and staying with her grandma’s best friend. All is going well, till she meets the man who owns the house she’s living in. Her fr
Jemima
Feb 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oooohhhhh I sure did enjoy reading this book!

Baking with a rockstar was such an adorable read. This was honest a sweet book throughout.

I won't consider this book a true 'rockstar romance' besides the fact that Hudson is a musical hotshot.
Truth of the matter is, Baking with a Rockstar felt more like a small town romance story between a single mom with the world's cutest baby and a rocker that is to-die-for. And not much ROCKSTAR romance that I am used to.

This book was a true romcom....almost a
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

descriptiondescription

Charlie was left by her idiot fiancé about a year ago. Now she packed up her sweet 10 month old daugher Mirabelle and fled all the way to California - to live with the bestie of her late grandma. And because she's getting all the babysitting help from Hannah, she can finally fulfill her dream of her own bakery.

Enter Hudson. He's a super famous rockstar. But he's kinda sick of the whole Hollywood/Celebrity lifestyle at the moment - he's lost his muse. Time to go back to his hometown for a while.

T
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
Sweet, sexy and funny! This is a rockstar romance that had me SWOONING and LAUGHING! Add the fact that this book also satisfied my cake addiction and we end up with a seriuously fun read!

Hudson and Charlie meet rather unexpectantly but they fall into a comfortable relationship right away. He helps Charlie with the opening of her bakery in exchange for spending time with her as she is a bit of a muse for him. Their friendship felt so natural but the undercurrent of sexual attraction and chemistry
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Feb 05, 2019 marked it as to-read
Mandi Morgan
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this book on Wattpad. Totally loved this story. So well written that I forgot I didn't buy and that I read on Wattpad for FREE. So good. I loved the characters and would be ecstatic to read more stories about the siblings. Good book!
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
ARC received by author in exchange for an honest review!

This was such a sweet and lovely read!! You simply cannot not fall in love with Charlie and Hudson! They are so adorable sweet!! Also it gave me a craving to bake some things myself so that was fun!
Mira is such a sweet little "baby' she is so adorable you fall in love with her almost instantly!

The journey wasn't all without some drama along the way! It has drama but it doesn't overrule the rest of the story! In the beginning we got some vag
Tricia
Feb 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Baking with a Rockstar was just as sweet as it sounds! Honestly maybe even sweeter than I would typically expect from a rockstar related romance novel, which turned out to be a pleasant surprise. It was also a nice balance of sweet and heat that shouldn't be too much to keep anyone out of this kitchen.

My absolute favorite things:

1) The characters. Which ones, you ask. ALL. OF. THEM. Omg seriously, can this PLEASE be only the beginning of series set around this awesome group of characters? Most n
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4,5/ 5 stars

Hudson and Charlie's story was quite a sweet one. I loved getting to know these two and watching them fall in love despite the fact they had lead very different lifes until they met. With Hudson being a rockstar and used to the spotlight and Charlie being a recent mom who ran away from the tragedies in her past, at first glance they had little in common but in the end they wanted the same things in life - someone to love and to love them and a happy family. They just had to g
Sharlane Naidoo
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Awesome read
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

descriptiondescription

T
Thuy Taylor
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hudson and Charlie have a really fun, unique meet cute. Charlie has started her life over with a little sweet baby Mira. She's moved to a small town where her grandmother lived back when. Hudson is a rockstar needing some time away and heads home. Charlie has no idea who he is, and that makes their relationship more genuine and her not being after his fame nor money.

Hudson knows there is something about Charlie that he can't stay away from. I enjoyed their story very much. Hudson's moments with
Ashley Sledge( UnderCoversBookBlog)
This was a very light read. I mean there was drama because Hudson is a Rockstar and they always come with drama, but Charlie had her far share of it too.
I loved the characters, they were all great.
Hudson is such a swoony character.
Charlie is strong and has been through a lot in her life.
Then you have the adorable Mirabelle, that baby has everybody wrapped around her little finger.
Hannah gah I love grandmothers! Always in her grandkids business and she was amazing with Mira.
There was a twist tha
Lia *TheBookClubTrio*
Feb 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars. Amazingly cute and you guys need to read this 😍😏

Full review coming later
Bianca Behrens
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved it so on Wattpad. It is an amazing book like all of her others.
Jennifer Green
Aug 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a Wattpad edition, so there were definitely some typos and grammar issues. But nothing to the point where it was too jarring. This was a good rock star romance, although the title is a bit misleading because the baking was present but not really in the sense that they baked together all that often. Sure, he helped with the baking to open the store (which took a really long time) but it wasn't like he was a partner in the business venture. I found the characters fun, the plot moved along ...more
°☆.。.:*・Arianna°☆.。.:*・
I hated how this book had little to no transitions. It just jumped from one part to another. I had to reread parts just to see if I missed anything or if i read the part wrong. Also, it just easily solved problems like they were no big deal or didn't really deal with the problem, like with his ex girlfriend. That ended in just one chapter, I just don't get how something could easily be solved like that. It just lacked the real life complexity and depth that you would expect from an adult romance ...more
Zariyah
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When I first saw this book on Wattpad, I thought that it'd be cliche but when I read it's first chapter, I got hooked. There are some minor flaws because it's not completely edited but I can say that this is one of the best books I've read and I really loved it.
Meredith Wilson
Feb 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet, sexy & romantic!

Charlie's good for nothing fiance left her along with her infant daughter Mira. Deciding she needs a fresh start, she heads to California to live with her late grandma's best friend. There she plans to fulfill her lifelong dream of running her own bakery.

Hudson is a famous rock star, but he's grown tired of the spotlight. Needing a break and some new inspiration, he decides to head back home. There he meets Charlie and the connection is immediate. The sparks begin to f
Tammi
Feb 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Such a sweet, sweet romance. I saw Rockstar in the title and Hudson is not what Ibwas expecting. Usually I find a hot badboy hero bot not this time he is sweet, caring, patient and simply swoonworthy it was refreshing.
The story kept me interested with a bit of angst from a meddling ex and the secret past Charlie was hiding ( WOW!). Once those were dealt with I could breathe and enjoy their blooming love.
The thing I loved most were the characters! They were fun and relatable. I was immediately we
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
What a lovely story. I completely fell in love with Hudson and Charlie. Their slow burn, cautious, budding love for each other just floated around and cuddled me. These two are just perfect.

Hudson is a sexy rockstar and is simply the kindest, most compassionate man possible. Not your typical arrogant superstar you’d expect; how could you not fall for him?

Charlie is such a wonderful all round character. She bakes! Wow! To be able to do that. She’s a completely dedicated Mum to a gorgeous little
Manoela
2.5 Stars

This is the first book I read from the author and unfortunately it didn't work for me.I could not connect with the characters and found the story to be very cliche and predictable.I found the narrative a bit slow and tiring too.
Allyson ☘️
Feb 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: single-parent
This was a cute read.
It was very fanfiction/Hallmark movie-esque.
But like fanfics and Hallmark movies, I didn't feel a connection. It was a cute storyline, cute characters... it was just cute. I didn't feel anything between the characters. I just wasn't connected to the story or anything. I wanted to love it. It was the perfect setup for me, really. I just wanted more.
Stacy Zachar
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book. It was a fun story that made me laugh out loud several times. My ONLY criticism would be that I wished some areas of the book would have been developed more... I found myself waiting for that “bad thing” that happens in every book, to happen. It was a great story without any “bad thing” happening, but I do think that there were a few opportunities that could have pushed the story to make it even better. All in all though I enjoyed it and look forward to reading more b ...more
Eddy Ray
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Baking with a Rockstar can be called the sweetest and cutest new Adult romance. It literally gives you butterflies as you keep on reading through the lines. Personally, I really adored this book. It attaches you emotionally through the journeys of the character. Its a real suggestion to any hardcore Romance lover :)
Drippin_inmelanin
May 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I first came across this book on Wattpad and was thrilled when reading the summary. The idea was fresh and new and the author knew what she was doing and it also did help when she gifted my eyes to the many beautiful men at the end of each chapter. This story was fun and an easy read with fun-loving characters. I instantly fell in love with Hudson and the immediate bond he had with Mira. The love story between Hudson and Charlie is beautiful and just about proves that good things happen to good ...more
Victoria
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I fell in love with this book very quickly. I enjoyed 'spending time with' the characters. I felt like I was really there. And the story moved in a way that kept me hooked throughout. I read every author's note and bonus chapter hoping to prolong the story. But I wanted to know the end at the same time. I loved it so much that I plan to read every story written by this author and support her every whimsical tale. I'm glad these characters and stories were created. I think I have found my new bes ...more
Ryana Ware
May 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really really loved this book even though it's not the completely edited and gone through due to which there does were some flaws in the books but those can be ignored since the book was quite light hearted yet there does was a good touch of drama in it too making you get addicted to reading it. I mostly loved the light hearted feels in the book which keeps a smile on your face as you read it giving you a relief from a stressful day which happens with me a lot 😊
  • Gone For You (All For You, #1)
  • Judge of Hell (Hell Night, #3)
  • Fearless King (Kings of Rittenhouse, #4)
  • Vow of Devotion (Vow, #4)
  • Beautifully Broken Pieces (Sutter Lake, #1)
  • Fluffy
  • Cruel Legacy (Cruel, #3)
  • Worship (Sinful, #2)
  • On A Silent Night
  • Letting You Go
  • Eyes on Me
  • A Sticky Situation (Awkward Love #7)
  • The King of Jerks
  • My Possessive Billionaire
  • Dream Catcher (Tulsa Thunderbirds, #6)
  • One Night (Butler Cove, #5)
  • Hollywood Prince
  • Iron Trophy
Professional lover of books and writer. I love to read and eat cake (preferably together) and write kissing books. I never miss a chance to fangirl over swoon-worthy characters, so message me on social media, and we can fangirl together. I'm originally from Germany but live in the western US with my husband and three little humans that keep me busy day and night.