Start by marking “For Fox Sake: A Reverse Harem Shifter Romance (The Chaos of Foxes)” as Want to Read:
For Fox Sake: A Reverse Harem Shifter Romance (The Chaos of Foxes)

For Fox Sake: A Reverse Harem Shifter Romance

(The Chaos of Foxes #1)

What do you do when you're outfoxed?

Kenzie is the only non-witch in her family. When her younger sister's powers end up stripped from her, Kenzie promises to find a way to get them back - after all she has a very specific set of skills after trying to make up for not having any powers of her own.

When Kenzie finds something to restore her sister's powers, the only way to
Published August 26th 2018 by Independently published

To ask other readers questions about For Fox Sake, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about For Fox Sake

Alex Valyr
Sep 27, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: No one
I'm absolutely astounded as to why this book currently has high ratings. As someone who absolutely adores a good paranormal romance and nearly anything to do with foxes, I was so excited to see this book appear on my Facebook newsfeed as a recommended read. After reading decent reviews, despite how new the book appears, I delved in to what I hoped would be an awesome shifter romance. Instead, I got a very elementary read that I could only force myself 10% of the way through without being disgust ...more
Missy Brown
Sep 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In the same world as Spotter Her First, For Fox Sake is about Kenzie. She is on a mission to get a potion. She just may meet her mates on said mission. Kenzie will do anything for her sister, which makes me love her more, and i thoroughly enjoyed her first meeting with Hunter, Ash and Finnick. With a great plot and great characters this is going to be a fun series.
Jessica Robbins
Aug 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own-kindle

Dean has done it yet again with her incredible world building and characters you can grow to love. We meet Kenzie a witch with no powers yet she still has some truly awesome skills. She attempts to steal an important potion when she is out smarted by three wily yet hot fox shifters. What follows is hilarious as they all outfox one another in constant battle while essentially falling in love at the same t
Nancy
3,5 Stars, solid performance for first instalment

The novel is a spin-off from another novel, however, it can also be read as a standalone.
During a heist to retrieve a potion from one of the strongest alphas for the sake of her sister, our heroine encounters mercenary foxes, who steals her stolen potion from her. Quickly turns out that those three foxes are her mates and vice-versa.

The characters are likeable, from the heroine and her harem, to the secondary characters, such as her sister and
Kayla Pipkin
Nov 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When I started this book, I got major Kit Davenport feels.
I'm not sure if that was intentional or not, but that's how I felt.
I think it would certainly draw in that crowd though.
There is a bit of information I was confused on, but it's not super important to the story so I just let it go (it deals with the sister).

Kenzie was born with no powers in a powerful witch family.
When her younger sister is cursed by a jealous jerk, Kenzie is the only one with the skills to help her.
Unfortunately, th
CoullCat
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great writing, witches, sexy shifters, revenge and a heroine with a bit of an edge, what’s not to like about For Fox Sake. Dean has a way of managing to cram so much into her books without making it feel cramped or hurried. Her characters are vivid and varied and she pens them with a confidence that comes through when reading her work.

Kenzie has a bit of a sad past but she is confident in who she is and is very likeable, her ability to survive no matter what while keeping her humour and wit is c
Conffessions Of A Reading Addict
The Series
I really love this series. I love how the reverse harem is spread out over three books so we really get to see the relationship develop. Only the first two have been released and I am anxiously awaiting the third book!

My Thoughts
These three foxes and Kenzie are fated to be together but that doesn’t mean they will choose each other. This book has some instant interest but everyone seems hesitant and not sure if they want to develop the mate bond. I love how developed the characters are
Dharia Scarab
Great start to the series. Love that it’s set in the same universe. Characters are well developed and interesting. Can’t wait to see more from this author.

2 stars... This book was not very good, and I won't be reading any more from the auth
Lisa
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Heather Gilbert
What does the a Fox say?

This book cracked me up and pulled me in. All McKenzie, a powerless witch born into a powerful family, wants to do is save her sister from the curse coursing through her body - a curse that has rendered the younger sister magic-less. Should be easy, right?

There are laugh out loud moments of hilarity, along with plenty of self introspection to be had. The three sexy foxes.... and thieves.... claiming to be Kenzie’s mates throw her life into a whirlwind of confusion, plot
Kerasia
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a new series, The Chaos of Foxes, from Emma Dean, one of my favourite writers. Follow Kenzie, a strong and confident woman, a witch without powers, or so it seems, discovering her mates, Hunter, Ash and Finnick. The well planned plot and great characters kept me glued to my kindle from the very first page and I found it very hard to put this book down once I started reading it! This is funny, entertaining and hot. I am so looking forward to next book, I can hardly wait...
I recieved this
Mae Padua-janusas
Thrilling, action packed and sizzling hot romance

I can’t get enough of this. I was in a slump and no book I picked up could hold my attention for long. This definitely cures it for me.

Right from the beginning, the adventure begins and doesn’t stop until the very end...literally. The entire time you’ll be either fanning yourself, at the edge of your seat, and/or holding your breath for what’s next. It has just enough to lose yourself and get lost in their world. Can’t wait to move on the the nex
RH & Romance Review
I was looking forward to For Fox Sake after reading Spotted Her First, by Emma Dean. I’m such a sucker for a strong female character, and Kenzie is so different than Piper, but she is damaged and strong and amazing anyway. I really like that Emma hasn’t forced the relationships in a short period of time. What’s more, I love that all of the characters are damaged in some way. It makes them seem so much more real, because no one’s perfect. This book definitely delivered on what I was hoping for, a ...more
RH & Romance Review
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Christina Rodriguez
I absolutely love this book. This was the first book I've read by this author, and I was not disappointed. It was such a creatively written world with in depth characters. I cannot wait to see how her relationships with with her mates develop. I am so glad that the author decided Kenzie and her mates needed more than one book. Impatiently waiting for the next one. Definitely give this book and author a try.
Meagan
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this!

I thoroughly enjoyed this book and these characters and cannot wait for more from them. Kenzie’s character I adore - she was born without powers to a prominent witch family and put through all sorts of torture to “draw out” her magic. After her grandmother put a stop to it, the remainder of her family treats her as less than or just ignores her - with the exception of her sister. Their relationship is sister goals and I appreciate the author did something different than the jealous
Sydney Isaac
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazingly well written!

This is the first book I've read from this author and, based on this book, I'll definitely be checking out her other works. For Fox Sake is funny, action-packed, emotional, and sexy as hell. The characters are well defined and develop well throughout the story. The book is also extremely creative in blending magic and technology for innovative uses. Really looking forward to book 2!
Raina Collins
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!! I read a lot and it is always wonderful to find a new series like none other. This one is the beginning of a new series. There is a little of everything. Family that loves and some that don’t, curses, an amazing kick butt heroine, three hot as hell fox shifters and lots of adventure and action. The relationships of the main character are just amazingly written. I can’t wait for the next book.

I voluntarily read and reviewed a copy of the book.
Tori Preitauer-McMichael
Give me more!

What a fantastic read! I absolutely love the tenacity of the FMC - she is the ultimate badass amongst a world of supernaturals who would rather see her dead. Her fox mates are undoubtedly “foxy”, tricky, and perfect for her. Her unyielding loyalty to her younger but “preferred” sister is one of her greatest character traits and I can’t wait to see what happens next.
beth shorter
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

What happens when a magic less witch is the mate of three foxes? I loved this. The dynamic between the group is exciting. I love how crafty and cunning the fox shifters are and how perfectly Kenzie fits in with them. The world that's been created is consuming and I would give this more than 5 stars if I could.
Katie Harder-schauer
I'm working on writing my review now, and like with all my other reviews, it will be posted here after it goes live on my blog. I will say that I think the foxes in this story are some of my favorite shifters that I've read, they just seem so fun and mischievous, and almost remind me of Fred and George Weasley in a way.
Margaux Espinosa
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
This was amazing, I absolutely LOVE Kenzie! She’s seriously badass and she’s definitely my spirit animal, cocky, flirty, dangerous, devious, extremely smart, sexy and damaged. The “chaos” is equally sexy, dangerous, dark, smart cocky, flirty, and mischievous. This was a fun book to read and I’m seriously in love with it, can’t wait for the next book!
Laci
Sep 29, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 ...I did love this storyline. A badass heroine, a triad of sexy and witty fox shifters, plenty of page turning action. Angst, suspense, love... overall I really enjoyed the flow of this book. I only lowered the rating because there was quite a bit of unnecessary redundancy in explaining characters and plot points. I am still looking forward to reading the next installment!
Jenn
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved the story!

I love loved Kenzie and her triad of foxes. Not to mentioned her love and devotion to her sister. The world building of the witches and shifters is great and the villain, Brad, a faceless danger. I still wonder about the tiger shifter and if he was being truthful with the mate bond. Cannot wait for the next book!
Ash
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yus! More please.

Paranormal. Rh. 3 Fox Shifters. Mate bond. Genius, Bada** non-magical witch heroine. Kenzie meets 3 sexy as f**k fox shifters while teting to steal from a powerful tiger shifter. I love how strong and smexy Kenzie is. Would highly recommend for those who love the Kit Davenport series.
Zoey Strain
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A sexy foxy five star

I'm in love with this paranormal world. There is so much happening and I just can't wait to read more on this witch and her foxes.
I'm definitely following Emma Dean after this and reading more of her series if her writing style tells me that I'm in love with it.
Madeleine
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow. Just wow. Talk about wonderful world-building, slow burn/sexual tension, badass heroine with a catsuit, and a plot that keeps you guessing. This had everything!!!! Oh, I'm so happy.

If you like Catwoman, magic, and RH were they don't instantly fall in love, then don't hesitate to one-click this.
Mila
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Action packed!

This is a great read. It's fast paced, without feeling rushed, and has all the elements of a good book. There's humor, tragedy, romance, and action. Just a well rounded book and totally recommended!
Bella Suarez-Ramirez
Foxes

Enjoyed this start to a series and can’t wait to see what all Kenzie and her foxes get into. I’m not going to spoil it. So your just going to have to read it. It’s interesting and entertaining. Great read. :)
BookPages
Nov 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Strong kickass female lead!

Kenzi is a force to be reckoned with but add a couple hot foxes to the mix and you have true chaos. This book has some major action packed scenes! Great detail and interesting plot.
  • Demon Sworn (The Witch's Rebels, #3)
  • Aurora's Coven (The Lost Coven Book 1)
  • The Family Spells (The Family Spells , #1)
  • City of Everdark (Chronicles of Arcana #3)
  • Indebted to the Vampires
  • Sinless (Deadly Omen, #1)
  • Freak Show (Harem of Freaks #1)
  • The Light We Seek (Together We Fall, #2)
  • Curse of the Alpha: Episodes 3 & 4
  • Make Me a Wish (The Conduit, #1)
  • A Princess's Duty (Of Fire and Frost, #1)
  • Her Warrior Harem
  • Fae Like Me: A Reverse Harem Urban Fantasy (Selena Pierce Book 1)
  • Between a Wolf and a Hard Place - Parts 1-6 (NorCal Shifters, #1)
  • Madfall: A Duo of Dragon Shifter Novellas
  • Inked Magic (Inked Magic, #1)
  • Flight (The Alpha's Captive, #3)
  • Tiger Boys

The Chaos of Foxes (3 books)
  • All Foxed Up  (The Chaos of Foxes, #2)
  • What the Fox (The Chaos of Foxes, #3)