Start by marking “To the Bone: The Complete Series” as Want to Read:
To the Bone: The Complete Series

To the Bone: The Complete Series

(To the Bone #1-3)

Gabe Alexander is the devil. Or an angel.

He's the worst kind of bad news, but every time he touches me, and whispers filthy, beautiful things in my ear, all I want is more. More of his kiss, his touch, and the dangerous, seductive things he makes me feel.

I don't want to break the rules, let alone the law, but the man makes it feel so damned good...

Caitlin is everything I n
Published September 25th 2018 by Self Taught Ninja (first published June 7th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about To the Bone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about To the Bone

Start your review of To the Bone: The Complete Series
Readers Together
Aug 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Gabe and Caitlin’s story is a rollercoaster. It's intriguing and thought-provoking. When is it okay to commit a crime, if it's for the greater good? I'll say that I'm really glad that this was all packaged together, and I was able to listen in one go. I’m not sure whether I would have had the patience to wait for each instalment. It had so many twists and turns, some you see coming, some you don't. Gabe and Caitlin are so good together. Their chemistry is off the charts, and I loved how he was w ...more
Tracey
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Blog Banner photo banner2_zps0a9ef8c3.jpg

Lili Valente is a must-read author for me, and her To the Bone series is one that I absolutely loved. A modern day Robin Hood tale with a twist, Caitlin's and Gabe's story will have you flipping pages faster than fast. Gritty, romantic, passionate, heartbreaking, and life affirming, these two and their adventures make for some of the most memorable reading I've experienced.

The books in this boxed set will keep you up nights, devouring them because you just cannot put them down. Make sure tha
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
❤️ A LOVE SO DANGEROUS

I read this book when it was a One Wild Night and This Wicked Rush. It was my first ever Jessie Evans Series and I loved it. I have read everything she has written since and that includes all of her Lili Valente books! So if you are a fan or either or both...you will love this series.

Caitlin's life is full of responsibilities, much more any other woman turning twenty. So she decided that on her twentieth birthday she was going out with her best friend to a club for a nigh
Lisa
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Love So Dangerous by Lili Valente is the first book in her To The Bone series. It is hot and steamy without being overly done. The emotions run high, the writing carries you away, and you won't be able to get enough of Gabe and Caitlin either. Told in dual POV with a cliffhanger ending this will definitely suck you in. Note: It was formerly published as One Wild Night and This Wicked Rush by Jessie Evans.

Caitlin is a good girl who has sacrificed her own future in order to give her three younge
Sofia Almiroudis
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A LOVE SO DANGEROUS

Just when you think you have everything figured out, Lili Valente throws a curve ball and your spun into an emotional roller coaster. Gabe and Caitlin are just perfect together. Lust, love, darkness, edginess are just some of the things you'll feel when you’re reading it. Their relationship is not the norm but then again their courtship has not been one as well. One summer, that is what they have promised one another. But what happens when the heart wants more?
Danger lurks in
Shelley Youngblood
The Wild Rush Trilogy by J. Evans is filled with suspense, hardship and love. In this series you meet Caitlin and Gabe. They could not be more different from each other. Yet, each are going through their own struggles.

Caitlin has just turned 20. She had to drop out of school to raise her three younger brothers and niece. She works two jobs and is doing everything she can to not have her family taken by the state. She rarely has enough time for herself, let alone date anyone. For her twentieth bi
Marybeth
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this author so much and now I really do think she can write anything and absolutely write the heck out of it!! I honestly do not know how I had never read this trilogy before when it first came out. It is absolutely incredible! I mean, WOW, what a dark, sexy and wild ride!!! So many ups and downs, so many emotions!! So many times I couldn't believe what was happening! I loved it!!
Both Caitlin & Gabe are amazing and complex characters that defy their age really. They have both already bee
Kari
Jan 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This series was a fun and quick read. It was different but a little predictable, and hey, that's fine - because the characters were entertaining enough and the plot was enjoyable, regardless of the I-totally-saw-that-coming moments.

One thing, though, that wasn't predictable in the least was how dark (and how quickly the dark came on) the story was. There were a few moments that really did throw me for a loop, and it was nice to be kept on my toes during those times because it really balanced out
Becky Rendon
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Talk about a wild ride! From sheltered innocence to eye opening strength and determination, Caitlin is going to grow up right before your eyes. She may not be the daughter of your dreams but she is a friend worth having.

This crazy adventure starts with a birthday "wish" for a chance to let loose. It becomes Pandora's box. Nothing will ever be the same.

This emotional journey was worth every tear and rocking the puffy eye look in public. Enjoy the misadventures of Caitlin while she grows into a
Mar 16, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a great read, however there were times throughout when I wasn't sure I could carry on reading anticipating trauma. I believed that Gave had died although had hope he'd return it never looked likely. The twists and turns I'm this plot really kept you on your toes and the levels of deception die to self-interest was shocking. Thank goodness for family and kind hearts ☺ ...more
Mary Smith
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! What an exciting ride.
I could not put this one down. Gabe and Caitlin are two exciting and dangerous characters. One minute you love them and the next you are thinking "How can they be doing this?"
One of the most exciting non-stop reads you will definitely not want to end.
I recommend this book if you like romance, hot sex and suspense to the highest degree.
Rebecca Ervin
Oct 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read

I read the first book and then purchased the box set. I read in one day. Enjoyed the story line, a breath of fresh air. Found a new author to follow
Rebecca Squires
May 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The three books were impossible to put down. Have to say it's the first books I have read that I have cried while reading in a very long time! Hated that it ended really. ...more
Natalie Serrano
Jan 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
the whole robin hoodish element was a little hsrd for me to swallow at times, but I loved them together
Melissa G.
Feb 09, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great series! Hard to.put it down!
Kirsten Evans
Feb 07, 2015
Ashley
Aug 18, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The Bangover (The Bangover #1)
  • The Grumpy Prince (Rugged and Royal #2)
  • Magnificent Bastard (Sexy Flirty Dirty, #1)
  • Bang on Loosely (The Bangover #3)
  • Bang Theory (The Bangover #2)
  • Puck Aholic (Bad Motherpuckers, #3)
  • The Playboy Prince (Rugged and Royal #1)
  • The Rock Star's Baby Bargain
  • Sexy Motherpucker (Bad Motherpuckers, #2)
  • Puck Buddies (Bad Motherpuckers #6)
  • Hot as Puck (Bad Motherpuckers, #1)
  • The Panty Melter (Hunter Brothers #4)
  • Meant For You (Sexy Flirty Dirty, #4)
  • The Bad Boy's Temptation (Bedding the Bad Boy, #1)
  • Incredible You (Sexy Flirty Dirty, #3)
  • Puck Me Baby (Bad Motherpuckers, #4)
  • The Bossy Prince (Rugged and Royal #3)
  • Spectacular Rascal (Sexy Flirty Dirty, #2)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author, Jessie Evans, gave up a career as an international woman of mystery to write the sexy, contemporary romances she loves to read.

She's married to the man of her dreams, and together they're raising a few adorable, mischievous children in a cottage in the jungle. She grew up in rural Arkansas, spending summers running wild, being chewed by chiggers, an

To the Bone (3 books)
  • A Love So Dangerous (To the Bone, #1)
  • A Love So Deadly (To the Bone #2)
  • A Love So Deep (To the Bone #3)

News & Interviews