Start by marking “Forever in Starlight (Starlight #3)” as Want to Read:
Forever in Starlight (Starlight #3)

Forever in Starlight

(Starlight #3)

AFTER ALL THIS TIME

Some people are meant to be together, even if they find each other through tragedy. When Bennett Saville's brother jumped off a bridge and landed on Cassandra Wallace's car, their lives become intertwined in a way they never wanted to unravel. But so much has happened, and most of it would have been soul destroying if they hadn't had each other. And no
Published August 29th 2018 by Boroughs Publishing Group

To ask other readers questions about Forever in Starlight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever in Starlight

Start your review of Forever in Starlight (Starlight #3)
Tania
Sep 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book it was great, the story was well written and the characters are interesting. This story pulls at the heart strings, it also made your heart feel full, the passion the emotional challenges through everyday life Bennett being an actor his girlfriend Cassandra are going through so much that emotions are always on high alert, can they survive it.

Tristan Burbridge
Aug 04, 2020 rated it liked it
This was an enjoyable read filled with well written characters and a good story line. While I enjoyed the book, I was unable to connect to the characters.

Kelly-Jo Sweeney
Oct 23, 2018 rated it liked it
There is always a danger when reading a book that is part of a series and you haven't read the others, that it won't really work as a stand-alone novel. Some do and some don't. Unusually, this fell somewhere in the middle. I haven't read the others and I do think it would have helped my enjoyment if I had. There was much in this that worked on its own merit though.

I liked the idea of a couple struggling with one of them being famous and having young women throw themselves at him. I would imagin
ElizrdbthSpeaks
Aug 29, 2018
Missy
Aug 30, 2018
Susan Nicol
Sep 10, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Victoria
Sax
Dec 24, 2018
Felicia
Nov 05, 2019
Bringing lovers together, one book at a time

The official stuff

Susan writes steamy, sexy and fun contemporary romance stories, some suspenseful, some gritty and dark and hopefully always entertaining. She’s also Editor in Chief at Divine Magazine, an online LGBTQ e-zine, and a member of The Society of Authors, the Writers Guild of Great Britain, and the Authors Guild in the US.

Susan is also an awar

Starlight (3 books)
  • Cassandra by Starlight (Starlight, #1)
  • Together in Starlight (Starlight, #2)

News & Interviews