Start by marking “The Diamond Star” as Want to Read:
The Diamond Star

The Diamond Star

~ Part of the Heart of a Hunk multi-author box set ~

It’s Christmas Eve, and Aurora Kinsley is grieving her brother who was recently murdered. That quickly becomes the least of her concerns when she wakes in the middle of the night to find four men trashing the house. To survive the mess her brother left behind, she’ll have to put her trust in one of the men who killed her
Published December 4th 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Diamond Star, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Diamond Star

Dianne
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Aurora is lost and alone, grieving her brother who was recently murdered. He was the only real family she had ever known, her constant and her rock. Now he’s dead and she’s completely alone, or she thought she was, until she heard those noises…

What she finds is four men, desperately searching her brother’s house for something they say her brother had stolen, something that could cost her her life. When alone with one of the men, he tells her a story she can barely believe, but if she is to get o
Sherry Fundin
Aurora’s brother had been murdered, but only after being tortured.

I love that she is alone…in the middle of the night…

Thump. What’s that? Is it the cat? Thump. Uh-oh. I know Jane…and that is no cat!

Hide? Run? Too late. Merry Christmas to her. 🙁

Brady…Okay, I didn’t see that coming. Instalove…Instalust…The scenario is pretty far fetched, but it is fiction and I do love to forget the logical and set my mind free to follow where the author wants to take me.

Do you want a short, easy read, with thrill
Minx -The Genre Minx Book Reviews
True rating 3.5 stars!

When a home invasion gone wrong has Aurora Kinsley facing the men responsible for her brother’s untimely death she is trapped in a high stakes position of having to trust one of the men as her only chance at escape. The Diamond Star is a novella that is a part of the multi-author box set for Heart of a Hunk, a collection of stories about hunks that come from all walks of life. This story had me wrapped up in a coil of suspense from the start. I could vividly imagine all tha
Tammy Crawford
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! Loved this book. This book was full of danger, had me sitting on the edge of my seat. Aurora was a very brave and tough women, but was very sad and lonely. Then she had to trust one of the guys that trashed her brother's house. This book was very hard to put down. Received this book from winning a ARC giveaway.
Barbara Lack
Oct 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved this book. It’s a novella and is quick to read. It’s very sad and has a lot of violence but the ending is so sweet. Brady is very alpha and has a bit of darkness in him but is a good guy. Aurora is sweet and tougher then she thinks.
Tricia
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Feel good Christmas book. Cats, Kisses and Diamonds make for a weirdly Christmassy story!
Mitzi Carroll
Nov 21, 2018
Nancy Jones
marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2018
Kim
marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2018
description description description description description description description description

Jane has loved reading and writing since she can remember. She writes dark and disturbing crime/mystery/suspense with some romance thrown in because, well, who doesn’t love romance?! She has several series including the complete Detective Parker Bell series, the Count to Ten series, the Christmas Romantic Suspense series, and the Flashes of Fate series of novelettes.

When she’s not writing