Start by marking “Reclaiming Brave (The Kane Brothers, #3)” as Want to Read:
Reclaiming Brave (The Kane Brothers, #3)

Reclaiming Brave

(The Kane Brothers #3)

4.16  ·  Rating details ·  25 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
It was supposed to be one night. But then it became so much more. She’s pregnant.

Sierra:
I never anticipated the two pink lines, the shock of pregnancy, from one night with Denver Kane. Sure, I’ve been hot for him since before he realized I existed. But that doesn’t mean he’s about to become a family man. Even if I’m having his baby.

Denver:
She was off-limits, my little si
Published (first published October 29th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Reclaiming Brave, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reclaiming Brave

A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
The Kane brothers books are like catching up with an old friend whenever a new one is released. I forget they are characters in a book, so much so that I am going to San Antonio soon and I thought to myself, “hmmm I wonder where Jax and Evie live!” Now that’s good writing! Denver’s story is no different. I was looking forward to his story since he’s the quiet one in the other two books. I wondered what it was that made him tick. And what in the world was happening with him and Sierra!? We find o ...more
Erin
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
A lovely ending to the Kane brothers, while leaving us wanting more on their little sister Daisy. I loved finally getting to know more about Denver and seeing him let himself find some happiness. I'd say this book is a standalone, but it really benefits the reader to enjoy the first two books in the series to fully understand all the backstory and family dynamics.

Reclaiming Brave is a best friend's older brother romance. Sierra has long has a thing for her best friend Daisy's older brother Denv
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have loved this series. I loved Jax and Evie’s story, I loved Carter and Taylor’s story. But this one is the best! Much like the character of Sierra, I have been quietly swooning over Denver Kane for a while now. To finally see him throw himself out there was a thing of beauty!

Honestly, I didn’t expect this story to go the way that it did. I expected a song and dance around each other before they finally gave in, yet, the fantastic Gina Azzi did not make us wait. Most of the plot, conflict, an
Katie
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
Reclaiming Brave (The Kane Brothers, #3)
By Gina Azzi
5 stars
Reviewed on behalf of 3 Degrees of Fiction Book Blog

I was so excited to read this book after loving books 1 and 2 in the series! I couldn’t wait to get more of these Kane brothers. This book could easily be read as a standalone but I would highly recommend reading the first two as well!!
I wasn’t quite sure what to expect from Denver but I really liked him. He had this dark, brooding quality about him that made him really sexy! I think i
Patrick Hodges
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again, Gina Azzi has knocked it out of the park.

What I love the most about Reclaiming Brave is that it diverged from the usual formula of her previous books. Usually for the two main characters, the romance that blossoms between them is the payoff that happens at the end. This time, it happened at the beginning. Denver and Sierra engage in one night of lovemaking and boom, it changes both their lives forever.

Sierra, like most of Azzi's leading ladies, is strong and independent, yet unsure a
Danielle S.
If you would’ve told me I’d love Denver Kane as much as I do, I’d call you a bold faced lie! He was rude and broody but dayum did that man change my mind! He’s kind, thoughtful, loving and tender. I’m in complete and total awe of that man’s heart. It took him a minute to realize his worth, and for that he frustrated me quite a bit, but he redeemed himself!

Sierra is an amazing heroine. Down to earth, funny, so laid back...easy to love. Together they completely stole my heart!

I little twist in t
Dana  Hoffman
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed Denver and Sierra’s story. I pretty much always enjoy a good story where a surprise baby is involved, and this one did not disappoint. I was frustrated at times with the both of them. Denver was stubborn, thought he knew what he wanted, but, at the same time, that’s not what his heart was asking for. Sierra was trying to stay positive and see the silver lining.

This is was my first read by this author and also book 3 in a series. I really wish I’d have read the first two books b
Michelle MacQueen
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My favorite of the three. Denver and Sierra are both just so broken that they fit together. One night they'd never planned to repeat turned into a life changing adventure. Sierra had been in love with her best friends brother for years, never imagining she'd get her chance with him. An artist, she spent most of her time resisting her family's urging to give it all up and work with them.

And then Denver happens and she has more reason to stay. These characters are well-developed and lovable even
Ola Adamska
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-2018
Once again this author caught my Heart with Her powerful story.
Full of Love, angst, confusion and everything That happen in characters minds.
Denver had felt something for his baby sister best friend Sierra. And one Night of passion will get The wheels of Life into The motion. Sierra is a girl That Has it all. Will she accept Denver whose past is not That Great.
I recommend it to fans of contemporary romances That are sweet and true to The Core.
Bibliophile  Chloe
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Kane Brothers

I was so looking forward to Denver and Sierra's story.  You get hints of it from the previous books in the series, little teasers that let you know that there is something more between them.  And this story tells you the rest!

I enjoyed the spiritual and Native American influences in Sierra's life.  It really gives more meaning to her art and her feelings.

Denver has had a lot of world on his shoulders and it was lovely to see him live for himself and do what he needs to do to m
Christine C
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sierra and Denver have both been interested in each other for several years. She thought he hated her, and he thought she was off limits and kept pushing her away. Finally they end up having one night together when Sierra visits his sister Daisy. Then she finds out she’s pregnant.

She lives in New York City, he lives in Georgia. She has family money, he has none. But despite all their differences, they are good for each other. They believe in each other.

And then The Conflict happens. Although I c
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
4 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, secrets, second chances, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Rescuing Broken (The Kane Brothers, #1)
Recovering Beauty (The Kane Brothers, #2)

This is Sierra and Denver’s story. She was forbidden. She is his little sister’s best friend. If he touched her he would still see her all the time. But he could not resist. Now after one night everything is changing. Two pink lines is mor
Margaux
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am very sorry, Denver. You are a good man and the best big brother but your story is my least favorite. I still like it but not as much as Carter’s and Jax’. I enjoyed reading the book but comparing it to the first two in the series, this is a so-so. I don’t know why I feel the need to make sure you know it’s not a bad story. I guess it’s because I have formed this attachment with the Kane brothers and I feel guilty criticizing the story of its head of the family. Denver is so nice, I don’t wa ...more
Charlotte Isaac
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
This is amazing book. It goes to show what happens in your past, won't stop you reaching for success in future. And you always are worthy. I really enjoyed this book.

I loved Denver, he is moody, kind hearted and loves his family. He stands up for what he believes.

I loved Sierra, she is easy going, artistic and great friend. She doesn't let her wealth get to her, and she has a big heart. She knows what she wants.

I highly recommend this book. Wtmo
Spunky N Sassy
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

I need to read the first two books, but I absolutely loved this one. I loved being a fly on the wall in this book and I didn’t want it to end.
Nancy
Nov 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed reading about Denver and Sierra turn to find themselves and fall in love, fighting insecurities and self-doubts but with a loving family behind them all is finally right in their world.
Corrine
Nancy Jones
Sep 28, 2018
Jos
Sep 29, 2018
Hi! I'm Gina and I write realistic, relatable, sweet New Adult and Contemporary Romance books. A NJ native, I have lived and worked abroad before settling in Canada with my husband and Littles. Although I can't iron (at all), I am a passionate reader, frequent globetrotter, and aspiring baker (recipes appreciated!). I love hearing from fellow readers so please connect!

VISIT MY AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE!

The Kane Brothers (3 books)
  • Rescuing Broken (The Kane Brothers, #1)
  • Recovering Beauty (The Kane Brothers, #2)