Start by marking “Reclaiming Brave (The Kane Brothers, #3)” as Want to Read:
Reclaiming Brave (The Kane Brothers, #3)

Reclaiming Brave

(The Kane Brothers #3)

It was supposed to be one night. But then it became so much more. She’s pregnant.

Sierra:
I never anticipated the two pink lines, the shock of pregnancy, from one night with Denver Kane. Sure, I’ve been hot for him since before he realized I existed. But that doesn’t mean he’s about to become a family man. Even if I’m having his baby.

Denver:
She was off-limits, my little si
Published (first published October 24th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Reclaiming Brave, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reclaiming Brave

Start your review of Reclaiming Brave (The Kane Brothers, #3)
Syndi
May 04, 2020 rated it liked it
Well like the previous book, this book is more vanilla romance. ONS resulting on pregnancy. Because Miss Azzi is more into clean sweet romance, she delivers in Reclaiming Brave. The story has no drama/ conflict. It fills with sweet clean vanilla romance.

The chemistry between Denver and Sierra is so so. Not sizzling hot. The sex is also PG 13. I do like how the author inserts an experience about pregnancy. I usually do not like this vanilla romance. But somehow the writing style of Miss Azzi mak
diann bryan
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gina has done it again! The Kane Brothers series is now complete with Denver’s story. I Loved the way this quiet brooding character turned into mush with Sierra. Sierra and Denver’s relationship started as a fling but that’s just the beginning. Read how finding out they’re becoming parents changes everything. I’m also excited to hear sister Daisy is getting her own story!
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
The Kane brothers books are like catching up with an old friend whenever a new one is released. I forget they are characters in a book, so much so that I am going to San Antonio soon and I thought to myself, “hmmm I wonder where Jax and Evie live!” Now that’s good writing! Denver’s story is no different. I was looking forward to his story since he’s the quiet one in the other two books. I wondered what it was that made him tick. And what in the world was happening with him and Sierra!? We find o ...more
Erin
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
A lovely ending to the Kane brothers, while leaving us wanting more on their little sister Daisy. I loved finally getting to know more about Denver and seeing him let himself find some happiness. I'd say this book is a standalone, but it really benefits the reader to enjoy the first two books in the series to fully understand all the backstory and family dynamics.

Reclaiming Brave is a best friend's older brother romance. Sierra has long has a thing for her best friend Daisy's older brother Denv
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have loved this series. I loved Jax and Evie’s story, I loved Carter and Taylor’s story. But this one is the best! Much like the character of Sierra, I have been quietly swooning over Denver Kane for a while now. To finally see him throw himself out there was a thing of beauty!

Honestly, I didn’t expect this story to go the way that it did. I expected a song and dance around each other before they finally gave in, yet, the fantastic Gina Azzi did not make us wait. Most of the plot, conflict, an
Katie
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
Reclaiming Brave (The Kane Brothers, #3)
By Gina Azzi
5 stars
Reviewed on behalf of 3 Degrees of Fiction Book Blog

I was so excited to read this book after loving books 1 and 2 in the series! I couldn’t wait to get more of these Kane brothers. This book could easily be read as a standalone but I would highly recommend reading the first two as well!!
I wasn’t quite sure what to expect from Denver but I really liked him. He had this dark, brooding quality about him that made him really sexy! I think i
💋Meme Chanell Book Corner💋
This book took me on a roller coaster my emotions went wild on some parts. Denver is the quiet Kane brother. He spent some time in jail. Like I said he didn’t same much in past books. He made you wonder about him. He is dark and brooding and he now sees and wants what his brothers have. Sierra is his sister Daisy’s best friend. He has pushed her away for years.

All because he knows what will happen if he starts something up with her.
Sierra is at a point in her life where she wants to do what she
Patrick Hodges
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again, Gina Azzi has knocked it out of the park.

What I love the most about Reclaiming Brave is that it diverged from the usual formula of her previous books. Usually for the two main characters, the romance that blossoms between them is the payoff that happens at the end. This time, it happened at the beginning. Denver and Sierra engage in one night of lovemaking and boom, it changes both their lives forever.

Sierra, like most of Azzi's leading ladies, is strong and independent, yet unsure a
Danielle S.
If you would’ve told me I’d love Denver Kane as much as I do, I’d call you a bold faced lie! He was rude and broody but dayum did that man change my mind! He’s kind, thoughtful, loving and tender. I’m in complete and total awe of that man’s heart. It took him a minute to realize his worth, and for that he frustrated me quite a bit, but he redeemed himself!

Sierra is an amazing heroine. Down to earth, funny, so laid back...easy to love. Together they completely stole my heart!

I little twist in t
Dana
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed Denver and Sierra’s story. I pretty much always enjoy a good story where a surprise baby is involved, and this one did not disappoint. I was frustrated at times with the both of them. Denver was stubborn, thought he knew what he wanted, but, at the same time, that’s not what his heart was asking for. Sierra was trying to stay positive and see the silver lining.

This is was my first read by this author and also book 3 in a series. I really wish I’d have read the first two books b
Michelle
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My favorite of the three. Denver and Sierra are both just so broken that they fit together. One night they'd never planned to repeat turned into a life changing adventure. Sierra had been in love with her best friends brother for years, never imagining she'd get her chance with him. An artist, she spent most of her time resisting her family's urging to give it all up and work with them.

And then Denver happens and she has more reason to stay. These characters are well-developed and lovable even
Ola Adamska
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-2018
Once again this author caught my Heart with Her powerful story.
Full of Love, angst, confusion and everything That happen in characters minds.
Denver had felt something for his baby sister best friend Sierra. And one Night of passion will get The wheels of Life into The motion. Sierra is a girl That Has it all. Will she accept Denver whose past is not That Great.
I recommend it to fans of contemporary romances That are sweet and true to The Core.
Bibliophile  Chloe
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Kane Brothers

I was so looking forward to Denver and Sierra's story.  You get hints of it from the previous books in the series, little teasers that let you know that there is something more between them.  And this story tells you the rest!

I enjoyed the spiritual and Native American influences in Sierra's life.  It really gives more meaning to her art and her feelings.

Denver has had a lot of world on his shoulders and it was lovely to see him live for himself and do what he needs to do to m
Christine C
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sierra and Denver have both been interested in each other for several years. She thought he hated her, and he thought she was off limits and kept pushing her away. Finally they end up having one night together when Sierra visits his sister Daisy. Then she finds out she’s pregnant.

She lives in New York City, he lives in Georgia. She has family money, he has none. But despite all their differences, they are good for each other. They believe in each other.

And then The Conflict happens. Although I c
Renee Entress
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, secrets, second chances, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Rescuing Broken (The Kane Brothers, #1)
Recovering Beauty (The Kane Brothers, #2)

This is Sierra and Denver’s story. She was forbidden. She is his little sister’s best friend. If he touched her he would still see her all the time. But he could not resist. Now after one night everything is changing. Two pink lines is mor
Margaux
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am very sorry, Denver. You are a good man and the best big brother but your story is my least favorite. I still like it but not as much as Carter’s and Jax’. I enjoyed reading the book but comparing it to the first two in the series, this is a so-so. I don’t know why I feel the need to make sure you know it’s not a bad story. I guess it’s because I have formed this attachment with the Kane brothers and I feel guilty criticizing the story of its head of the family. Denver is so nice, I don’t wa ...more
Charlotte Isaac
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
This is amazing book. It goes to show what happens in your past, won't stop you reaching for success in future. And you always are worthy. I really enjoyed this book.

I loved Denver, he is moody, kind hearted and loves his family. He stands up for what he believes.

I loved Sierra, she is easy going, artistic and great friend. She doesn't let her wealth get to her, and she has a big heart. She knows what she wants.

I highly recommend this book. Wtmo
Kelly Fountain
Aug 04, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. I liked it, just not as much as the first two. Denver and Sierra have had a spark for awhile and when they finally give in, baby makes three. There isn’t any real big drama, just getting past themselves. A good add to the series.
Spunky N Sassy
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

I need to read the first two books, but I absolutely loved this one. I loved being a fly on the wall in this book and I didn’t want it to end.
Mollie
Oct 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult-contemp
3.5 Stars
Nancy Lovallo
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
The book was okay. Maybe if I read the Series with the first I might have enjoyed it more.
I didn’t realize the two main characters had sex until she found out she was pregnant.
Alida Copping
Apr 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book! Didn't want it to end. The story is quick moving and there is enough going on to keep you hooked. I can't want to keep up with the family and find out what happens next.
Nancy Kehl
Nov 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed reading about Denver and Sierra turn to find themselves and fall in love, fighting insecurities and self-doubts but with a loving family behind them all is finally right in their world.
Adrienne
May 31, 2020
Kimberly
Nov 06, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Fighting for Us (Bailey Brothers, #2)
  • Beyond Now
  • Marrying My Billionaire Boss
  • Breathless With Her (Less Than, #1)
  • After All (Romancing Manhattan, #3)
  • Dare To Resist (Dare Nation, #1)
  • You Belong With Me (With Me In Seattle, #14)
  • So Wrong (Heart of Hope #3)
  • It's Not Over (Fair Lakes, #1)
  • Beyond Love (The Hutton Family #2)
  • The SEAL's Beautiful Nanny (The Admiral's Seals, #2)
  • Protecting You (Bailey Brothers, #1)
  • Nico (The Mavericks #8)
  • Best Laid Plans
  • Never Truth
  • Renegade (Moonshine Task Force, #1)
  • Taking His Shot (Hot Jocks, #7)
  • Bring It Home (Nashville Assassins: Next Generation, #3)
Hi! I'm Gina and I write realistic, relatable, sweet New Adult and Contemporary Romance books. A NJ native, I have lived and worked abroad before settling in Canada with my husband and Littles. Although I can't iron (at all), I am a passionate reader, frequent globetrotter, and aspiring baker (recipes appreciated!). I love hearing from fellow readers so please connect!

VISIT MY AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE!

The Kane Brothers (3 books)
  • Rescuing Broken
  • Recovering Beauty (The Kane Brothers, #2)

News & Interviews