Start by marking “Hollywood Fairytale (Fairlane #2)” as Want to Read:
Hollywood Fairytale (Fairlane #2)

Hollywood Fairytale

(Fairlane #2)

The conclusion of Luke and Alex’s story.

Finding love was the easy part.

Now plagued with a long distance relationship, someone trying to discredit their relationship at every turn, and Alex’s ex-husband. Will their love stand up to the challenge?

I knew life wouldn’t be easy, but I never thought I’d be scared for my life.

Note: This book should be read after Hollywood Re
Published October 18th 2018 by Amazon Digital Services (first published September 27th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Hollywood Fairytale, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hollywood Fairytale

Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
And I thought the previous book was sweet. Boy did Harlow Layne show me what sweet really is. Hollywood Fairytale is just that! The sweetest, swooniest, hottest fairytale HEA ever! I seriously, seriously loved Hollywood Redemption but Hollywood Fairytale stole the show. Alex and Luke just get better and better through every page. They’d already stolen my heart before, but now these two will always be one of my all time favorite couples.
I loved how Harlow managed to keep the sweetness at an all
poppy
Oct 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a really fun and sweet read and I really enjoyed it. It is the second book in the series and they really should be read in order. I really enjoyed this series and this book was even better than the first one you cannot help but like and root for these two they were super characters this is a really sweet read and I would recommend this series to all
Cindra
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: drama, hot, romance, steamy
The conclusion to Alex and Luke's fairy tale will leave you feeling like you've read a true modern day Hollywood Fairytale romance.
Leslee
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Alex and Luke are trying to find how they fit. How can they be together when they live and work so far apart? The pressures of a long distance relationship and Luke's fame, not to mention his stalker and Alex's ex threaten their happiness. Are they going to figure out a way to make this work so they can live out their Hollywood Fairytale?

Hollywood Fairytale was a lot of fun. I laughed out loud a couple of times and got the serious feels every time Luke and Alex were together. Watching them build
Jenn the Readaholic
Mar 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
A perfect HEA for Alex and Luke

This book gave us the second half of Alex and Luke’s relationship, from overcoming distance and lifestyle differences to their HEA and how they make it all work. I loved how grounded Luke was throughout, because his calm and secureness was the perfect match to balance Alex’s worries and insecurities that her ex was happy to create and build upon whenever he could. We had a little bit of drama, but it never served as a distraction from the main point of the story:
2OCC Reviews
Oct 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jessica
This was a great follow up. I loved seeing more of Luke and Alex and how their relationship progressed. The ending of the first book was a slightly cliffhanger but this one picked up right where it ended. I love the sweetness and the steam that comes from Luke and Alex.They have a connection that you can’t help but feel.

I really like that while there was issues, people trying to cause issues but the author didn’t let those things take away from the overall connection that they have. I won’t go
Donna Till
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: modern
This is the conclusion to Alex and Luke's story. They are in a long distance relationship which would be hard for anyone. But Alex has an ex husband to deal with while Luke has a stalker.
Can they trust each other enough and fight for their relationship, despite everything that is against them.#
This is such a romantic story and you cant help but feel for Alex and Luke and hope that they get their happy ever after.
Kimberly
Oct 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
The book is a good romance read. The book is the second story in the Fairlane series and should be read second after the first book. The characters are good. The story is sweet, swoon, hot fairy tale read. The story is a good balance between heartwarming sweetness, and heart pounding dramatic read.

Pamela W
Oct 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the continuation of Alex and Luke's story. The couple are trying to make the long distance work for their relationship. Alex has an ex that is causing trouble. Luke has fame and a stalker. Will the couple be able to work it all out? Will they crash and burn? A sweet read that I very much enjoyed.
Sherry Moran
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent!

Sad to see it end! I love these characters and have enjoyed reading their story! Especially how they battled being apart and the crazies that tried to ruin their happy ending!
Shell Giallo
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
A great conclusion to Alex and Luke's story!

Despite a crazy stalker, Alex's ex and being long distance, it was lovely to see Alex and Luke find their HEA.
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Luke and Alex are trying to live their lives but someone doesn't want them together and goes to great lengths to make them look bad in social media. Their long distance relationship and not to mention Luke's stalker and Alex's Ex keep trying to get in the way of their happiness. Will they ever catch a break and have the relationship they deserve? This is filled with drama and intrigue that will keep you on the edge until the last page.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am vol
Vanessa Lawford
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was better than the first and I couldn't put it down.
Katie Hansen
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It was such a good book that I could not put down once I picked it up. I was so sad when it ended because I wanted more.
Pauline
Jan 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a sweet conclusion to Alex and Luke's story. Great romance read with a romantic HEA.
Nadea Croix
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book has an intriguing and engaging plot the characters all take you along will keep reading till the finale.knocked out of the ball park that I truly enjoyed

Karen
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is the conclusion of Alex and Luke's story, it is heartwarming and captivating. Characters are intriguing. It is well written. I appreciate reading the book.
Theresa Doherty
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a perfect conclusion to Luke and Alex, s story beautifully written I loved everything about it it bought suspense and romance together in a great way

Jennifer Richey
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The conclusion to Alex & lukes fairytale story had my emotions everywhere! Someone had a stalker! Alex’s ex didn’t want her happy but will it stop these two being happy? This book was so good!

Tanya
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
They are now thousands of miles apart so can their love withstand the distance. Especially since someone is trying to discredit their relationship all over facebook. Who is it? Why are they are doing it? See if their love is strong enough

Hanna
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the conclusion of Luke and Alex's story. It's full of intrigue and is very well written. I greatly enjoyed the story. Beware it will be enjoyed to its fullest if yiu read this series in order

Giofab21
Oct 19, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. Alex and Luke's story continues with way more drama as well as heat to keep things balanced. While I love the immediate connection they have and that he has taken little Mason on like he was his own, it does bother me a little the amount of apologizing and overthinking that she does while he is so accomodating it's hard to take them seriously sometimes. Ultimately finding someone who fits and makes your entire being get warm and electric all at the same time reminds us not to settle a ...more
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
3.5 Stars

This is the conclusion of Alex and Luke's story. It's sweet, romantic and Luke is such a swoon worthy character and although I did enjoy reading more of Alex and Luke for me it just felt a little rushed and that some parts were quickly brushed over.

Alex and Luke are now together but a long distance relationship isn't the easiest, and when you add into the mix an ex husband determined to make Alex's life hell and a crazed stalker will they end up with their happily ever after.

Hollywood F
Agata Jędrzejewska
Mar 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
It’s very sweet book. Luke and Alex are made for each other... I like a lot how this all flowed... i was expecting more troubles, but things gone pretty smoothly.. with so much love and beautiful moments.. it was lovely read
Jamie
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Luke &

I loved Luke and Alex's story. The struggles they overcome. The love Luke has for Alex is undeniable, hot and sweet. This diet is a must read.
Harlow Layne
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Hollywood Fairytale is now LIVE On Amazon!!!

Matt Spike
Oct 20, 2018
Rocgim
Jan 03, 2019
Beckie Manning
Dec 11, 2018
Alisha Martinsen
Oct 18, 2018
  • On His Terms (The Arrangement Duet Book 1)
  • First Semester (Campus Tales, #1)
  • Wicked Jake Darcy
  • Sweet Dreams (Beach Squad, #1)
  • Stumbling Into Him (Stumbling Through Life, #1)
  • Captain's Paradise (Hagen Series #9)
  • Baseball Lover
  • Needing the Memories (The Rocker)
  • The Quinn Legacy (Chesapeake Bay Saga #3 & 4)
  • Gifts of Love
Indie Author. Romance Writer. Reader. Mom. Wife. Dog Lover.  Addicted to all things Happily Ever After and Amazon.

I love to read. I can't fall asleep without my kindle in my hand. I started off writing fanfiction and after several years and stories, I decided to try writing my own book that had been swirling in my head for years.

Website: https://www.harlowlayne.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.c

Fairlane (3 books)
  • Hollywood Redemption (Fairlane #1)
  • Unsteady in Love (Fairlane #3)