Start by marking “The Profile Match” as Want to Read:
The Profile Match

The Profile Match

(The Mission League #4)

When Spencer Garmonds friend is kidnapped, the young Mission League agent-in-training decides hes had enough. Determined to stop the criminals he suspects are responsible, he petitions the Los Angeles Field Office to give him the lead on the case. Now hes investigating his favorite actress, the movie director who pretended to be his dad, and even his own uncle. Weird much? ...more
Published October 15th 2018 by Novel Teen Press (first published October 2018)

To ask other readers questions about The Profile Match, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Profile Match

Start your review of The Profile Match
Jill Williamson
Aug 31, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Im SO EXCITED to finish Spencers story. He was my very first character from my very first novel. You know, the book everyone tells you is the one you learned on and you should put it in a drawer? I refused! The first book in this series, The New Recruit, was my sixth published novel. Its been FOURTEEN YEARS since I started writing this fellow. (He should be married with kids by now.) But Ive kept at it, squeezing in one of his books where I could. And Spencer has been very patient. Now Ive ...more
Jane
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-edited
REREAD:
I looove the ending scene of this book so much. It perfectly ties the whole series up and it makes me soo happy every time.

FIRST TIME:
I loved this book to no end! I'm always a little worried that the ending book in a series won't quite hold up, because there's a lot of important things that it needs to do, but The Profile Match completely blew me away.

I LOVED seeing Spencer's character arc finally tie up. He's changed so much over the book, and it's been amazing to be part of that
Olivia Farnsworth
This was a bittersweet read that I honestly put off for a while. I was excited to see how things would end, but after it's over, it's over!

I felt like this was a really good conclusion for Spencer. I especially loved seeing how much he's changed and matured over the course of the series. He still does some stupid stuff, but he also takes responsibility for his actions, resists temptation, and sticks to his ideals (and to think, he didn't even have ideals at one point!).

As often as I found myself
Margaret Nelson
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this final book in the Mission League series. Williamson does a great job of bringing together a lot of loose ends, while still including unexpected plot twists. There are good spiritual lessons learned by a number of the characters. Spencer doesn't go to Cambodia until the last quarter of the book, so most of the action is in southern California. That last quarter of the book is hard to stop in the middle of, so make sure you can stay up to read through to the end! The end is well ...more
Gabrielle Pollack
Jan 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Like always, Spencer blew me away with the most distinct, vibrant character voice I have ever read. He was hilarious, relatable, and brave. He constantly kept me on my toes by throwing in unexpected lines.

The other characters were lovable, too. Williamson is fantastic at honestly portraying human nature and manages to handle uncomfortable subjects adeptly. The story's themes were great, too.

I have to admit, I did feel like the story ended a bit too nicely, but ah well. Happiness is good.

Fire
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the final book in the Mission League series. it was a long time in the making, but totally worth the wait. I was so excited to get to dive back into Spencer`s story. As always Williamson delivers an amazing story that keeps you guessing and reading just one more chapter again.and again.

5 Stars
Gretchen
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Felt a little more rushed / not as realistic as the other Spencer books, but all in all a thrilling conclusion to the series!
Hannah Barker
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fare thee well Spencer!

A fantastic conclusion to a well written story. Will definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good story. :D
Sheila Becker
Oct 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2018
Haven't completely finished the final version, but read a previous one and know my impressions as a whole won't change. I like reading about Spencer and his adventures. This book was a good wrap up of the series, though sad for that reason. Though maybe he could make more appearances as an adult?? Probably his and Mary's stories aren't completely done, though it's not like more HAS to be said. I also like that there are more series around these days where the children and teenagers are real, yet ...more
David A. Schwab
Aug 25, 2019
Megan Wilcox
Sep 04, 2019

• Fairest Son
  • The Story Raider (The Weaver Trilogy, #2)
  • Within These Lines
  • To Best the Boys
  • Ark
  • The Dressmaker's Secret (The Chronicles of Alice and Ivy, #1)
  • The Story Peddler (The Weaver Trilogy, #1)
  • The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma
  • Moonscript
  • Flight of the Raven (The Ravenwood Saga, #2)
  • The Sixth Christmas
  • Conspiracy 365: November
  • September (Conspiracy 365 #9)
  • I Don't Dance
  • NYC Basic Tips and Etiquette
  • Romanov
  • Unbreakable (Unblemished, #3)
  • Midnight's Curse: A Cinderella Retelling (Beyond the Tales, #2)
Jill Williamson is a chocolate loving, daydreaming, creator of kingdoms and an award-winning fantasy and science fiction author of over twenty books including By Darkness Hid, which won several awards and was named a Best Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror novel of 2009 by VOYA magazine.

She has also written several books on the craft of writing fiction and teaches writing in person and online

The Mission League (4 books)
  • The New Recruit (The Mission League, #1)
  • Project Gemini (The Mission League, #2)
  • Broken Trust (The Mission League #3)

News & Interviews