Start by marking “From This Moment” as Want to Read:
From This Moment

From This Moment

Weddings are supposed to be the best day of your life. Right?

Tonya was ecstatic the day Reaf proposed to her. Ready to have her fairytale wedding and happily ever after. Until everything went wrong.

Reaf still can’t believe she said yes. If only he could figure out how to stop her doubt from tainting their happily ever after. If only he could turn to someone who knows her a
Expected publication: February 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about From This Moment, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about From This Moment

Amy [The Little Bookworm]
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you haven’t read Welcome to My Life (Tonya and Reaf’s story) and Ways to Go (Jake and Charleigh’s story) I HIGHLY recommend reading those first because you will be missing a lot of background and history to these characters stories.

I loved this story. It was perfect. It was everything that I could have hoped for after everything that Tonya and Reaf have had to overcome throughout the course of their relationship.

The proposal was beautiful, it was something that dreams are made of. Though th
Teri
Feb 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nerves and determination are tested and so is is everything else as things don't go according to plan. It's her wedding and she wouldn't be human if she didn't want it to be perfect. But a hard lesson is there to be learned and hopefully she'll get the message. Young love is tested and it's time to make a stand. This is a great clean romance from an author that does it well. I love the characters and the emotion that makes this story as good as it is. It takes great skill to bring it all togethe ...more
Cassey
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
From This Moment is a continuation of Tonya and Raef's story. Most book series don't give you another book about original characters, so I love that we get more detailed time with them!

It's exactly what you expect when wedding planning, stress, high strung bride, and plenty of drama to go around! It's so nice being back with your besties, planning a wedding, and getting to see how for Jake has come. I can't wait to see what comes next for this group of friends, especially with who caught the bo
AC Squared Book Blog
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is perfection! It isn’t often that you get to see how a couple continues to live in a series, so I love that we got to go back and see Tanya and Reaf again. I especially loved seeing it from both points of view.

Even though this story was short, it was perfectly detailed. There were just enough quirks and kinks between the characters that it gave it the perfect amount of layers to tell their story. I loved the wedding and the build up, was seriously PERFECT!!!
Melanie Helms
Feb 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ahhh we've finally reached Tonya and Reaf's follow up book and it did not disappoint! I loved seeing reading more of Reaf and Tonya's life post- Welcome to your life. And seeing the other characters that have been in the series throughout. This book turned out so good. The ending and everything leading up was great and so funny. Its never a dull moment with the taking chances crew. Can't wait to read Randall and Amelia's story. I need that asap !
Elsie Caba
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
From This Moment is a beautiful short story that gives us the next step on our dears Tonya and Reef. Once again I knew why they are my favorite couple. Even though they are young they love each other so much, he loves her daughter like his and they make a beautiful family.

Reef proposal is beautiful. The wedding is a little stressful but at the end they overcome all the obstacles and we get an amazing ceremony for this couple. The only negative I see is that it was too short, I want more.
Ariel Holy
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2019
Such a cute and sweet book. I was happy to catch up with the couple from the first book in the series. Now I'm ready to see what's waiting for us in Amelia's and Randall's story.
Katrina Marie
Nov 29, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Sign up for the cover reveal & release blitz!

Beth
rated it did not like it
Dec 10, 2018
Jeanna Massman
Feb 15, 2019
Tammy Hudson
Jan 14, 2019
Katrina Marie lives in the Dallas area with her husband, two children, and fur baby. She is a lover of all things geeky and Gryffindor for life. When she’s not writing you can find her at her children’s sporting events, or curled up reading a book.