Start by marking “Strength (London Lovers #5; Lost in London #2)” as Want to Read:
Strength (London Lovers #5; Lost in London #2)

Strength

(Lost in London #2)

He thought getting a second chance at life was difficult, but resisting the spark he feels with her will test all of his strength.

Vi Harris comes with baggage most men can’t handle. A famous ex footballer for a father and four professional footballing brothers. Brothers she helped raise after their mother died.

Dating isn’t easy when the infamous Harris Brothers not only p
Published (first published April 12th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Strength, please sign up.

Start your review of Strength (London Lovers #5; Lost in London #2)
Syndi
Jun 13, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh wow! This book hits me like a train. A mental health issue is the theme on this book. Safety warning: have suicide, depression aspect on it. Instead of sad story, Miss Daws weaves a story with a little bit of humor and fortune teller.

I do love Harris brothers. They all so adorable brave, alpha and sensitive at heart. Hayland is tough to swallow. His struggle strikes a cord with me especially his anxiety about 1111 number.

Vilma is a strong heroine. Her love for her brothers is endearing. I a
Amy Daws
Mar 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
I cannot WAIT to have you all read Hayden's story. It's been an emotional...yet healing book to write and my characters continue to surprise me. :)
ღFloღ the coffee addict
4.5 **twin flames** STARS

“I want to know you, Vi. I want to know why you stamp your foot. And what exactly you love to cook. And why you never cared to play football. Who you’ve ever dated. Why you spent six hundred pounds on a keepsake box that you’re just going to give away.” He stops in front of me. “I want it all.”

There are no two ways about it. I simply love Amy Daws’ books. They are feel good reads that hit ...yes you guessed it, right in the feels, make me laugh, cry and then
Michelle
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Luv these 2 so much.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

*This is the re-titled, re-covered, re-edited, and new bonus content version of the original book, That One Moment.*

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

I have been dying to read this book since I read the Harris brothers series. Vi has just stuck out from the Challenge. The things so has done for her brothers is so good. It has put her back in life some what but she never complains about it she just get on with life. She has had her ups and downs with the boys/ men whatever you want to call them cause t
Coco.V
Jul 28, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (7/28/2020)! 🎁
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

‘It was my birthday yesterday and I still have to have my cake. There’s a bakery around the corner that closes in five minutes, and if you don’t shut up and leave, I’m not going to get my birthday cake and I bloody well love cake.’ I think I stamp my foot, but I’m too busy thinking about cake to notice.

I clench my jaw and wish the same wish that I wish I knew how to stop wishing.

I’m not crafty… at all. Pinterest looks like prison to me.

I feel something in my body when I’m around
Nikki Groom
Mar 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is Amy's best book to date. By FAR! She broke my mother fucking heart, made me cry big tears, small tears, happy tears, and downright heartbroken, achingly beautiful tears.
It's not all sad. Not by a long shot. It's beautiful, uplifting, and of course has Daws' signature humour cleverly woven throughout.
A true journey. One which I lived in and devoured.
Good Job, Dawsy!
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4.5 Stars / 4 Steam Fans

Video review available in Week 49 Dec 1 – 7 weekly book reviews.

For other video book reviews check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Romance Book Talk
Ann
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
How to review this book is a challenge for me 'cuz I don't want to reveal too much. I absolutely loved reading this one. it was a heartfelt, emotional read. The connection between Vi and Hayden was not only blossoming but what they both needed. the way Vi felt all her life, losing her mother at a young age, the fear she had when she got close to someone and opened her heart. that feeling that men will always run after she exposed herself. And then there's Hayden, oh Hayden, with a dark past with ...more
Sandy ღCoffee Addict Booksღ

3.5 *11:11* stars

description

“That One Moment” is a standalone novel said from dual POV, it is the beautiful story of forgiveness, acceptance and all about finding your soul mate in abyss of darkness.

Hayden Clarke is given a second chance at life after he brutally tried to take his own life a year ago. Following the death of Marisa in a horrific accident four years ago, the entire Clarke family was shattered, but Hayden was the one who took it hard. When everyone else seemed to resume back to their normal
Angela
I can't get enough of the Harris'. I'm going to end up reading all of their books by the time I'm done. They just keep getting better and better. This book was so touching and sweet. Loved me some Hayden and Vi 😍😍😍😍
Mercedes Roth
Mar 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
**I've already read this book because I am one of Amy's proofers**
Alright loves, so I'm gonna jump right to it. This book, particularly Hayden, violently ripped my soul out and shoved it back in inside out. This book is extremely raw and real in a way that so many books are not. I have to warn you though, this book was a trigger for me and it may be for some of you, so please be prepared, but also understand that this book is worth the read.
This book jumps between Hayden and Vi's POV every chap
BethyMac
The One Moment by Amy Daws photo TOM 2_zpstoglcgy1.png

WOW, absolutely phenomenal 5star read and what an emotional roller coaster, LOVED LOVED LOVED Hayden and Vi's story. It was so beautifully written and filled with so much emotion, oh the feels this book gave me, oi and the tears. Amy Daws knocked it out of the park with this book, it truly is the best book in the series and I am so hoping it's not the end of it, those hunky overprotective footballers need some good women to fall in love with and would love to see each of their stories. Full
Erin
Mar 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Listen up bookies! That One Moment is a book you do NOT want to miss. I was sucked in from the poetic and haunting prologue and it held on like a vice grip until the beautiful Epilogue!

First...Hayden Hayden Hayden...I'm not sure I can do this beautiful man justice, but I shall try. His story was one of survival when life throws the worst kind of pain it can at you. It was a VERY emotional rollercoaster so full of heartache, angst, courage and fight, anger and pain, love and family, loss...hope.
Heather Pollock
Mar 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review ~~ That one Moment

That one Moment
by Amy Daws

QueenZany 5 STAR REVIEW

AWWW Amy Daws!!!!

You just wrote a tale of epic proportions!!!
Yes you killed it with That One Moment!
Holy Shit!! I stopped reading at 1am this morning. At 3am I was still up.
I was left feeling like I was a mindless clusterfuck!

Such an intriguing story! It will reach the depths of your soul and leave lasting impression there.
Please beware you will needs tissues!!

I received a copy this book in exchange for an honest review.
Bambi Unbridled
I met Amy Daws at the RT Convention earlier this year, and she was so sweet and nice, I knew I had to try one of her books soon. I picked up a signed copy of Not The One (London Lovers, #4) - but its so pretty I haven't wanted to crack the spine! So I was stoked when I saw this review opportunity for That One Moment (London Lovers #5). I have yet to read the earlier books of the London Lovers series, and I know the characters crossover quite a bit. However, Daws included enough backstory in this ...more
Amy
Mar 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5+++++ Stars!!

“I forgot about the pain. I forgot about the cause. I forgot about everything leading up to this one incredibly profound moment. This one moment that I chose was permanent. In that one moment….I had finally erased my life forever.”

“Hayden Clarke has just entrusted me with the deepest, darkest part of his soul. In that briefest flicker of time ticking away on the watch around his wrist, I do exactly what my soul is screaming in agony for me to do. What my heart is pounding beneath m
MJ
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 glowing stars for this book!! Like I have said in my other reviews, I sort of read these out of order. I have not read any of the other London Lover's books and I don't know that I am. Not because I don't think they will be brilliant, just that I may have to wait for a while. (I am really just waiting on Gareth and Booker, maybe Vaughn too :}) But about this book. I had no idea what to expect from these two. I had read in the other books about what was happening in their lives then and some of ...more
Kelly
****I received a copy this book in exchange for an honest review. Thank you****

That One Moment is the second book in the Lost in London Series. This is a standalone but I personally loved the first book, Not The One, and I would recommend reading it just because it’s excellent. It is told from Hayden and Vi’s POV. Several familiar faces from her London Lovers Series grace the pages, especially Theo and Leslie. The story starts up about few weeks after the last chapter of Not the One ends.

I think
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

I clench my jaw and wish the same wish that I wish I knew how to stop wishing.

I’m not crafty… at all. Pinterest looks like prison to me.

I feel something in my body when I’m around
Talkbooks
May 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
~~*:Reviewed by Bethany:*~~
It's 11:11...make a wish.

"Every moment in life is a ripple. Every day has twenty-four hours. That's one thousand, four hundred forty different chances per day that can affect the course of your life."

Hayden is trapped in this ripple effect. His sisters death has transformed his life and he is slowly spiraling out of control until he becomes "that one" the family worries about, "that one" everyone walks on egg shells around, "that one" that seems to have it all on the o
Escape into a Booksite
*5 Stars*

I finally, finally got to Vi and Haydens book! As I started reading Amy with the Harris Brothers series when Challenge was first released, I have continuously been hearing about Vi and Haydens book and how I need to go back and read the London Lovers series. If you have been following my posts, you will already know that over the last week or so, I have been on a London Lovers binge, finally getting around to reading all these books.

Vi and Hayden are probably one of my favourite coupl
nicandbooks
Worth every moment ❤️

This book has just knocked me for six!! Amy Daws has done it again with an emotional, heart wrenching but also fantastically beautiful story about Hayden and Vi - whose story is told in Book 5 in the London Lovers series, That One Moment.

I definitely recommend reading the first four (well five including the prequel) books in this series as they set up the storyline brilliantly. In saying that, I do think that this book can be read as a standalone - there's still so much to
TLBC
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews, series

When I started reading Amy's books, I began with Challenge and continued on the get to the last Harris brother, but all and in between we get Vi and glimpses of her and Hayden's relationship. I was so excited when I found out that she had a book, I picked it up immediately and read all about Vi and Hayden.

Well let me tell you their story did not disappoint, it was emotional, witty, charming and so addictive. And, even better this new version gives us MORE!! Who wo
Niki
Feb 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really sweet

Hayden has had a tough tale. He is fighting to get his life back on track and meets Vi who is the best medicine I live their banter and his story. She is fierce and strong a d very tender. Great story
Arya
Mar 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It’s really not surprising that I loved this book lets be real. I love Amy Daws and I’m always so excited to get the opportunity to read and review any of her books. Amy has such a way with words and she’s great at pulling all of my hearts strings. That One Moment is no exception. I really love the emotions that are invoked while reading her books. They make me laugh, cry, and fall in love with her characters.

That One Moment is the second book in the Lost in London series which is a spin-off of
Lynsey Goddard ❤
Audible Review - That One Moment, Amy Daws

"a poignant romantic love story" is how I'd describe That One Moment to readers. I had no clue what I was about to listen too, as I wasn't familiar with Amy's work, and went in blind after she kindly gifted me a copy.

I found love, Hayden and Vi just click, they banter, they stumble, they argue, they make up, they just work. It's not instalove, but it's not drawn out until the very last chapter and rushed. Hayden has a back story, it's heartbreaking in p
Anne Dawson
Mar 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 gut wrenching stars – a journey of self discovery and hope.

Speechless, absolutely speechless - This is how I have been left by this emotional rollercoaster of a book that pulled me in right from the start and had me hanging on every last one of Amy’s beautifully written words right to the end.

I was so pleased to be getting Hayden’s story, especially after reading Not the One. I have to say that I am struggling to find the words to express my love for this beautiful man who had been through uni
Melanie Cesa
Feb 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was gripped by Hayden in Not the One. I was so captivated by him, and the glimpses we were shown of him and his past and his current struggle’s, and have been dying for his story. It was so worth the wait!

Oh Hayden! My heart went out to him. I wanted nothing more than to reach through the book and hug him so many times. His struggles are so real and raw. He’s been through so much and he just wants to be at peace, and it was so beautiful to see his evolution, to see him be happy.

I love Vi’s sp
Vodkamelie
Feb 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: signed-copies, 2016
"I hated my life. I hated everything happening around me. I had no control in any aspect. I was fucking up with my mates. With my family. Every turn was just another opportunity for me to fuck up."

I've been waiting for Hayden's story for months. That poor broken guy, carrying a terrible weight on his shoulders, sending him in a dark place. But a few days before the book was released, I lost someone I loved to suicide.
I didn't want to read about Hayden's story anymore.

4 months later, I put
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• The Change Up
  • The Modern Gentleman
  • Jock Blocked (Copper Valley Fireballs #1)
  • Nixon (Raleigh Raptors #1)
  • Faked
  • Cannon (Carolina Reapers, #5)
  • Unforgettable (Cloverleigh Farms, #5)
  • The Trade
  • A Secret for a Secret (All In, #3)
  • Roman (Raleigh Raptors Book 2)
  • Bang on Loosely (The Bangover #3)
  • My Big Fat Fake Engagement
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • Focused
  • Fighting for Us (Bailey Brothers, #2)
  • By a Thread
  • The Marriage Effect (Washington Wolves, #3)
  • Hard Pass (Trophy Boyfriends, #1)
Amy Daws is an Amazon Top 15 bestselling author of sexy, contemporary romance novels. She enjoys writing love stories that take place in America, as well as across the pond in England; especially those footy-playing Harris Brothers of hers. When Amy is not writing in a tire shop waiting room, she’s watching Gilmore Girls, or singing karaoke with her daughter while Daddy smiles awkwardly from a dis ...more

Lost in London (3 books)
  • Not The One (London Lovers, #4; Lost in London #1)
  • A Perfect Moment (London Lovers, #5.5; Lost in London, #2.5)

News & Interviews