Start by marking “Ready for Love (All or Nothing, #2)” as Want to Read:
Ready for Love  (All or Nothing, #2)

Ready for Love (All or Nothing, #2)

As manager to some of the country’s hottest stars, Denise Mitchell has it all and then some. Fabulous career? Check. Brownstone in SoHo, NYC? Check. Enviable lifestyle? Check. She works hard, plays even harder, and lives life to the fullest.

Enter NBA superstar Drew Smith. Fine as hell, down to earth, and the best sex she’s ever had. But Drew is ready to settle down and cha
Published September 7th 2018 by Garden Avenue Press

To ask other readers questions about Ready for Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ready for Love

Dj
Feb 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As (manager) to some of the country’s hottest stars, Denise Mitchell has it all and then some. Fabulous career? Check. Brownstone in SoHo, NYC? Check. Enviable lifestyle? Check. She works hard, plays even harder, and lives life to the fullest. Enter (NBA) superstar Drew Smith. Fine as hell, down to earth, and the best sex she’s ever had. But Drew is ready to settle down and change his ways, and he’s set his sights on Denise Mitchell. She’s his every fantasy rolled into one luscious package. The ...more
Latasha Martin
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet Love

Drew and Denise started out with a hook up and ended up in a full relationship. Their love walk was sexy and filled with steamy romance. I like how it coincided with the All-Star weekend and wedding with Malcolm and Charmaine but from Drew and Denise's perspectives and without repeating anything from Malcolm and Charmaine's book. It really was a good book with their own HEA.
Malaika
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great story!

Nyora has a gift with storytelling! Her characters are so vibrant and relatable. Drew and Denise were made for each other! I loved how they completed each other! I don’t know how but I knew Isaac was shifty. I just couldn’t figure out what it was. He deserved everything he got and more. I’m so glad that those who plotted against Drew were not successful. Can’t wait until the next book!
Lorice DeBlanc-Brim
I love 💘it!

Finally Denise let Drew explain the misconception of the media of him. If any woman go in a new relationship, she should never bring past insecurities into that relationship, you could miss out on a good man. I enjoyed Drew wit throughout the story. He has a good heart. Wonderful story! I wonder who's next?
Kaydee
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ready for more from this author

I’m glad a tried this author. The characters felt real and were well developed from the start. I’m not sure of the crisis moment plot device. Hard to believe a string, smart woman could be that juvenile or give up that quickly. Despite that, I would buy her next book.
Carolyn J.
Sep 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A Taste of Goodness

Device's story was a sweet taste of goodness. A few similarities in the story was evident in the telling of the story. That part did not take away from the goodness.
Sabrina Hamilton
Hot Hot Hot

Drew and Denice’s story was passionate and cute. I love the interaction with their family and friends. Their attraction to each other was off the charts. Kudos on a well written story.
JoAnn Litman
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

This is second book I 've read by this author and both stories were great.
A great story about love and trust. Great book
Jennifer Copeland
Awesome Book

I enjoyed reading this book so much! I couldn't put my kindle down! I enjoyed the storyline and the chemistry between Denise and Drew! Fantastic book!
Karyn
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A beautiful love story, Denise Mitchell has it going on and Drew has no idea of what has started out as just a good time turns out to be his lifeline. Love loved this book
Mary
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
😍😍😍

Loved this story. Fell in love with Denise in the first book. Denise was a big girl and she owned it and Drew loved it. Their love was cute and comical.
Annette