Start by marking “Love Rekindled at Christmas” as Want to Read:
Love Rekindled at Christmas

Love Rekindled at Christmas

Charity Anthology: All 2018 proceeds to Planned Parenthood.

Christmas is a time for rekindling love in five new historical romance novellas. These couples will be sheltering from blizzards and hiding in wardrobes, reuniting with old flames, stealing mistletoe kisses, and falling in love. Passions are reignited by Snapdragon, a fiery Regency party game, but who will receive
Published November 1st 2018 by Eve Pendle Books

To ask other readers questions about Love Rekindled at Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Rekindled at Christmas

Start your review of Love Rekindled at Christmas
Shell
Oct 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
For this review I won't be doing individual reviews, mainly because it would take up too much time.

As a whole these books are lovely to read, especially when it involves Christmas. There was a couple of the books that I found slow and it took me awhile to connect with the characters, so for me I give these 3/5. The others were brilliant and I was able to connect with the characters from the first page, so for me I give these 4/5.

I received this complementary copy in return for a honest review,
Frankie (Chicks, Rogues and Scandals)
This is a sweet Christmas anthology made up of five short stories, each story is all about reuniting and rekindling love between the characters that you just know are made for each other. I have read Elizabeth Keysian and Eve Pendle before but the other’s are new to me authors, I found each story to be fun, romantic and enjoyable short reads.

What I love about anthologies is that not only are you reading stories from authors you know and enjoy reading, but your also introduced to new authors.
Janet
Oct 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
A Midwinter Wager by Elizabeth Keysian
Her viscount's been stolen…
When her stepsister tricks her noble beau Viscount Lonsdale into a fake engagement, Miss Francesca Heathcote tires of playing nice. She'll even risk ruin to win him back. A game of dare, a wager and a night in a haunted room offer a chance to set him free, but her conniving stepsister has one more ace up her sleeve
Enjoyable read but I found Alicia over the top & several times I wanted to give her a slap!

Christmas wore Plaid by
Anna
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Christmas is Love...

Celebrating Christmas can mean many things but what stands out is Love. Love for your family, love for friendships, love for your beliefs and love everlasting. But, when you had love and then it goes away due to death, another controlling your future or whatever fate can do you can always try to change it.
As in this wonderful Historical Christmas book, five amazing authors pulled together their characters of missed chances of love to give fate a hand in helping the characters
Amy Alvis
Oct 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Reunion stories are one of my favorite and it was a joy to read these 5 stories!

A Midwinter Wager by Elizabeth Keysian - 3 Stars

This story was just an ok read for me. I've read others by Keysian and really enjoyed them, but I had to force myself to finish this one. The step-sister was just way over the top and a bit much for me.

Christmas wore Plaid by E. Elizabeth Watson - 4 Stars

I really enjoyed this story. Young love torn apart by their elders just trying to do right by them. I loved watching
Mary Gallo
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I luuuv second chances

Not only was this anthology about my favorite theme, but they were all well written stories. I met so many new authors that I will follow and read other stories by them. This is truly a great series. Spoiler: the name of this book should have been 'Snap Dragon Love'.
Dannie E. Culver
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed every beautiful story and shed a few years as well! I would recommend this book! I enjoy Christmas romances anytime of the year

I enjoyed every beautiful story and she'd a few tears as well! I would recommend this book to true romance readers!
Anne
Jan 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Holiday reading

A nice collection of holiday stories. I enjoy reading anthologies with a threaded theme. Here, each author encorpprated the game Snap Dragon pretty seamlessly. Well done.
Hank Rearden
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read! E. Elizabeth Watson’s story has a phenomenal ending. Thank you.
Astria
Jan 01, 2019 rated it liked it
I enjoyed Let It Snow and Christmas Wore Plaid. I didn't read the first story in the collection.
maura g brady
Jul 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Excellent collection of second chance at love for Christmas. What better gift for Christmas than re-finding the person that makes you whole.
E. Watson
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Elizabeth Keysian
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Margaret R Jones
Dec 16, 2018
Emily
Dec 17, 2018
Diana Lloyd
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Anna Albo

• How the Dukes Stole Christmas
  • 'Tis the Season: Regency Yuletide Short Stories
  • A Night of Angels: A Magical Holiday Collection
  • Noble Holidays: Four Sweet Victorian Christmas Novellas
  • Convenient Christmas Brides: The Captain's Christmas Journey / The Viscount's Yuletide Betrothal / One Night Under the Mistletoe
  • Someone to Trust (Westcott, #5)
  • All Things Merry and Bright: A Very Special Christmas Tale Collection
  • A Christmas Brothel: A Set of Canterbury Christmas Tales
  • Seduced Under the Mistletoe: 16 Passionate Historical Romances Christmas Anthology
  • I'll Always Love You (The Worthingtons, #5.5)
  • Devil's Daughter (The Ravenels, #5)
  • There Are Plenty More Dukes in the Sea (The Inheritance Clause #1)
  • A Lady's Guide to a Gentleman's Heart (The Heart of a Scandal #2)
  • The Autumn Duchess (A Duchess for All Seasons #4)
  • Dukes by the Dozen
  • Christmas Revels V: Four Regency Novellas
  • The Summer Duchess (A Duchess for All Seasons Book 3)