Start by marking “The Queen Unthroned (Generation Z #4)” as Want to Read:
The Queen Unthroned (Generation Z #4)

The Queen Unthroned

(Generation Z #4)

With the threat of more assassinations on Bainbridge paralyzing the fortified island, and spies in her own ranks, turning her own men against her, Jillybean has to look to unlikely allies as The Black Captain brings his fury south to destroy her.
He is consumed with the idea of revenge and yet he retains a cold, calculating rationality that Jillybean does not. The stress o
Published October 31st 2018 (first published October 30th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about The Queen Unthroned, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Queen Unthroned

Start your review of The Queen Unthroned (Generation Z #4)
Jeanette
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jillybean...

If you love the post apocalyptic genre (and zombies!), these books are for you. Lots of action, excitement and Jillybean. An amazing character, you will fall in love with her. She's a genius. She knows a little bit about everything. She also has multiple friends who can very easily lead her astray.
Jillybean is older now. (To follow her as a young girl "The Apocalyptic Crusade" & "The Undead World" are fantastic series that tells her story from a small child growing into a young adult
Connie Nealy
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jillybean!!

The incredible saga continues! What can I say? Peter Meredith continues to draw a picture with the perfect words of a world gone crazy. You never known what to expect or what direction our characters are going. Yes I say our, because they become so real you have a vested interest in their outcome. Follow this group as they fight to survive in this post apocalyptic world. This most definitely is a must read.
Doreen Morelli
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Generation Z

I have read everything Peter Meredith has written and I have yet to be disappointed. I thought this was the last installment in this series and I am excited that there are more to come. I kind of lost interest in the nautical aspect of the story but that's the only time I was able to take a break, as his stories tend to be all nighters.
Lisa Taylor
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
HE DID IT AGAIN!!!!

Peter Meredith wrote another page turning scorcher of a book! I was so into this book I finished it way too fast and now I have nothing as good to read until his next edition is written. I was glued to my Kindle app and could not put it down. As always, when I finish one of his books I'm bummed out I didn't read slower
Tammy N Bauer
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An emotional roller coaster! A true testament of Meredith's writing skills

How is it possible to love someone who has continually acted upon their most evil, and selfish motives? Who is responsible for the deaths of the innocent, (as well as a bunch who deserve it).. and yet the world would be doomed without Jillybean..
Renee Bradley Wojdan
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding and Machiavellian in plot twists and turns.

Love the Guardians and can't wait to see where all the story and character arcs intersect. Meredith never disappoints and always provides a great read.
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jillybean the Great

I loved that this series picks up from the Apocalypse series. I can't wait for the next book. If you love zombies this is the series to read. And it has a surprise in it.
Barbara Wilkans
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Many surprises

This book was a real page Turner, jilly bought on a war and can't tell how that went, I
I dont want to spoil that for readers. Some old friend came into the story, which surprised me and all of you to.I never realized how much research goes in writing a book
Wongi
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book and series, looking forward to the next.
debrakendrick
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My favorite series

My favorite series, Jillybean is the bomb.Peter Meredith rocks! And rolls , and now I'm just using more words here
Jett Cat
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Why!

Oh dear gods.... how long to the next book..... so much i need to know! Bless and damn you Sir! Books are what i imagine crack to be!
Kim
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderfully Horrible!

As usual I couldn’t put it down! Jellybean is my all time favorite character and I can’t wait to see her in print again!
Mark Becker
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Best series by far

Totally emersed into this world and can't wait for the next book to come out! Great storyline and characters (both good and really bad).
Lashanda Jackson
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I can't get enough ...more
Shannon Coblentz
May 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love it

Another great book! This series is so hard to put down. Sometimes I stay up too late just needing to finish one more page...And then another one.
Veronik Durocher
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

Boy! I didn't see that coming! My mouth fell on the floor and I couldn't repress a surprised scream! WHAT!? That is a really good plot twist!
Glenn
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When?

That is the only question I have. When is the next book coming out. Easy too hard to put down and have to wait
Robert
Jul 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Major shocker near the end, but for some reason I expected it.
joseph w clouser
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just great

Another great book in an outstanding series. Good to see old friends reunited. You'll be surprised by the plot twists and turns.
Kody
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: zombie
Can’t wait for more

I love all the books keep them coming I hope to expect at least 10 more books going through the different stages of jillybeans life
Annette Martinez
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jillybean is at it again

The jillybean series is fun to read. Funny and heartbreaking. It’s hard not to cheer for her and her friends. Can’t wait for the next one.
Mindy
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Great series. You need to write faster. I really need to know what’s going to happen next. Worth reading .
Jason Reed
Nov 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my

Well, this one didn't hurt so much until toward the end. Unreal. Painful. Amazing revelations. And a whetted appetite for what's next.
Nikki Johnson-tyner
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A queen no more

The storyline continues to surprise. I now feel like I know these characters but they still seem to have surprises up their sleeves. The adventure continues...
angela cruz
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Must read nook

Love the books. Finals be damned! I need to find out what Jilly does next. Can she save her friends this time?
miss elaine harris

• The End of Everything: Book 3
  • The End of Everything: Book 4
  • The End of Everything: Book 5
  • Ice (Safe Haven #4)
  • Remains (After The Purge: Vendetta #3)
  • Dead Eye Hunt (Dead Eye Hunt #1)
  • Cataclysm (V Plague #18)
  • Apocalypse (Toy Soldiers #1)
  • Terror on the Two-Lane (Zombie Road #5)
  • Torment (The Soldier #1)
  • The Undead Twenty Four: Equilibrium
  • Harden (Lee Harden, #1)
  • Valhalla (A Shrouded World #4)
  • Lost Valley (Extinction Survival #1)
  • Vengeance (Safe Haven #5)
  • Legion (V Plague #19)
  • Extinction Darkness (Extinction Cycle: Dark Age #4)
Peter Meredith is the multi-genre author of an author of 35 novels in a variety of genres: Horror, zombies, post-apocalypse and Fantasy. Some of his creative work includes The Trilogy of Void, The Hidden Lands series, The Sacrificial Daughter, A Perfect America, Sprite and The Apocalypse Undead World.
Having tried his hand in real estate, as an emergency room nurse, and a CEO of a national lighting

Generation Z (6 books)
  • Generation Z (Generation Z #1)
  • The Queen of the Dead (Generation Z #2)
  • The Queen of War (Generation Z #3)
  • The Queen Enslaved (Generation Z #5)
  • The Queen Unchained (Generation Z #6)

News & Interviews