Start by marking “Eve of the Fae (Modern Fae, #1)” as Want to Read:
Eve of the Fae (Modern Fae, #1)

Eve of the Fae

(Modern Fae #1)

When Faerie tale dreams come true, nightmare creatures can be deadly.

Eve doesn’t believe in magic or fate. But, when her carefully ordered life begins to unravel, she decides to take a chance and follow her recurring dream of the legendary Faerie Queen to Lydbury Manor, her uncle's family estate in England. Maybe spending the Christmas holiday with her aunt and uncle wil
Published October 2nd 2018 (first published September 28th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Eve of the Fae, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eve of the Fae

Start your review of Eve of the Fae (Modern Fae, #1)
Kilby Blades
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story had me from the very beginning. The English countryside is a great place to set a story, especially one that deals with folk magic and tradition. From page one, I knew I was being taken to a world that most readers would love to visit. A lovely estate home? Hell, yes! Nobody’s going to argue with that.

Heroine Eve has returned to the estate of her aunt and uncle, where she spent time as a child, and where she vividly remembers a legend that she's never been able to forget. Her plan to
Megan Herman
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The mystery surrounding Lydbury Manor and Eve's story immediately drew me into this book! From the opening chapter, I loved Eve's sympathetic Aunt Vivian as well the intriguing research her uncle conducts. I also took an instant interest in Liam (swoon!).

Eve of the Fae is told from alternating perspectives. You root for Eve as she escapes her previous life, but then you realize, as eventually Eve does, too, that she is becoming more and more entangled in her new life's drama. Eve, unknowingly,
Ben
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great adventure through English Faery-land with fresh ideas on the workings of magic. Waiting for the next one!
Maggie
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I went in not knowing anything about this book and was very happy with the story. Can't wait to read the next book! ...more
Sascha
Jun 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! I LOVED this book! It’s really well written. The mystery drew me in completely and I really enjoyed the world building! I can’t wait to read the next book! :)
Kaitlin Bishop
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book! I really enjoyed it and can’t wait for another book in the series!
Linden
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A fun adventure (and romance) in the modern-day English countryside. I enjoyed the characters and the world building, and can't wait to read others in the series! ...more
Heather Bane
Apr 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a really great fantasy book. The story pulls you in and keeps your interest. The characters are well developed and the story is very well written. I’m looking forward to more of this series and more from this author. I recommend reading.

Cassi Sanchez-Manning
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by this author and it drew me it and had me hooked from the beginning! This fantasy/sci fi story does leave a few questions unanswered as it is a series but there isn’t an obnoxiously annoying cliffhanger.
I can’t wait for book 2!!!

Sarah Coleman
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book comoleteky. It had well developed characters with a lot of world buikding. It is all beautifully written together and helps to bring the story together.

Dawn Milligan
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a very well written story the characters are well developed and it also has a HEA! I enjoyed it and will check out other books in this series!

Kylie
Apr 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great start to a series, was hooked right from the start, full of suspense, this general fantasy romance will have you hooked

Tristan Burbridge
Mar 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I've read by this author, but it won't be the last. I thought that the story and the characters were very well done. This was a book that I didn't want to put down once I started.

Susie Johnson
Jul 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
GREAT BOOK!! Loved every second of it.!! ROMANTIC, STEAMY, SCARY, TERRIFYING, TOTALLY AWESOME.
Andrea

I'm a sucker for any story with fae at the moment.
With an interesting mystery and a little romance thrown in- I really ended up enjoying the book and look forward to the next one!
Nine Cats
Stephanie Gladden
Feb 09, 2021
Nicole Hutton-Smith
Jan 04, 2021

• The Italian Heartthrob (The Italians #1)
  • Ruined Goddess (The Persephone Trilogy #1)
  • Blood Ties (The Edge of Forever #2)
  • Malicious Envy (Sins of Proteus, #1)
  • Ice Princess
  • Feral Hearts (The Chronicles of Zaloria Book 1)
  • Dark Hunter
  • Eydis: The Island of the Dragon Bride
  • Kiss of the Blood Prince: A Fated Mates Fae Romance
  • Bat and the Bone (F.U.C. Academy, #3)
  • Kiss the Fae (Vicious Faeries, #1)
  • High Treason (The High Stakes Saga Book 5)
  • High Noon (The High Stakes Saga #4)
  • High Society (The High Stakes Saga #3)
  • Rebel's Blade (The Aermian Feuds, #1)
  • High Seas (The High Stakes Saga #2)
  • Crown's Shield (The Aermian Feuds, #2)
  • Enemy's Queen (The Aermian Feuds, #3)
See top shelves…

Modern Fae (4 books)
  • Dawn of the Fae (Modern Fae #2)
  • Will of the Fae
  • Hunter of the Fae (Modern Fae #4)

News & Interviews