Start by marking “The Triangle (Shape of Love #1)” as Want to Read:
The Triangle (Shape of Love #1)

The Triangle

(Shape of Love #1)

They’re sworn enemies and I’m in the middle.
Both of them claimed me. Had me. Used me. Forgot me.
Except… I don’t remember any of it. I don’t even know who I am or why I’m in this cramped basement apartment with tinfoil covering the tiny windows when my bank account says I have over two million dollars.
I don’t know how I got the stitches on the back of my head, or the scar
Paperback, First, 396 pages
Published September 25th 2018 by Science Future Press

Mindy Lou's Book Review
The Triangle refers to three main characters. Christine, Danny and Alec. These three want to be the triangle but they're not there yet. Ultimately they want the same thing, but one of them isn't quite ready. The Triangle is just the start.

These three have a lot of history together. It's not their beginning but it is the beginning to their true relationship. Just when they get brought back together and you think it's time, betrayals are revealed, secrets have been kept, and lies have been told.

I
Michelle
A triangle
“Three points, converging, the lines bleeding into each other, making something strong and unbreakable. Like a diamond.”

“We are Alec, Christine, and Danny. And this is the shape of our love.”

Huss/McClain partner again in the first in the Shape of Love series, The Triangle. And although this story is a love triangle, it’s not a triangle of struggle, it’s a triangle of feeling. It’s three people who intersect and connect and form an unbreakable bond.

This is their start.

tRIANGLE 3

For those of
Carvanz
This book is going to take a lot of processing. It’s not a simple girl meets boy and falls in love, or in this case, girl meets two boys and falls in love. It’s so much more. There is so much depth and emotion to these characters that sometimes I felt overwhelmed by what they were experiencing. Danny’s struggle was especially difficult as he’s battling feelings and resentments from the past.

There is a lot of sex here, but again, it’s so much more than just the sex. This felt like Danny’s story
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Wow, this was nothing like I expected it to be. It was a fast paced, page turning read with such a unique story line. This starts from the current day and goes back and forth back filling in the missing details piece by piece.

Christine and Danny have know each other since they met in foster care when she was 10 and he was 14. He vowed to look after her and keep her safe until she was old enough to make her own way in life. When they were teenagers they met Alec, a very handsome South African gu
Aղցela W.
This was book 1 in the "Shape of Love" series. Alec, Danny and Christine are three sides of a Triangle. Christine is an assassin Danny is a thief and chopped cars Alec comes from a rich family he grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth and he is also a thief he steals diamonds. While on a job Christine is hurt and wakes up in a apartment with no memory. When Alec gets the call he is in the middle of a gun battle he calls the only man that loves her as much as he does Danny. Danny is also deal ...more
SimplyƝì₭
This is the Huss I missed. This romance was wild, fast pace and full of suspense. The twists left me speechless. The triangle, ooh the triangle no words. Alec was sexy arrogant and God he was just pure sexy sin. Danny was down to earth, solid and delicious.

You have to read this book. It is a great mindf*ck truly it is.
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
description

‘I don’t know who the fuck I am. What I did. Or where to go.’
‘Something happened to her. Something bad. But what else is new? Bad things happened to all of us.’

You know, we often pick up books by Authors we love without reading the synopsis and jump in head first. This time we had no idea what to expect but we love this Author duo who -without question- have become one of our favourites. Well, they did not disappoint and in no way were we prepared for this manic, hot and deliciously twisty and c
My Pink Fairytales
Not my favorite, but it’s definitely intriguing.

Alec, Christine and Danny, the Triangle. A bunch of murderers, con artists,thieves and just shaddy people. They don’t even trust each other very much and they also steal from each other. 🙄
She was thrown of a building, so she’s suffering some memory loss, just when they get together again after some years they driffted apart.

The plot is suspenseful, with plenty of action and drama, some off the charts smuttness (but not that much) and even if i coul
Nikki Van Horn
Sep 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is about Christine, Alec, and Danny. It tells us about their relationship and how it all started and how they found one another. It’s also not the end of their story. There is more coming and can’t wait to find out the rest. They love one another but don’t know who to trust. The three of them work good together as a team. They all had a rough life and had to do a lot to survive. This is a good book and can’t wait to read the next one.
Elanur
Sep 27, 2018 marked it as to-read
I can’t wait to dive into this series but I will, until January.
I loved all the previous Huss and McClain collaborations but I know that I CANNOT deal with the waiting; I need to read the books back to back, and yes my addiction is THAT far when it comes to those both authors. I am not sorry.
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Oct 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018

description

‘I don’t know who the fuck I am. What I did. Or where to go.’

Angie Crabtree-Liezel and Angie's Book Blog
The Triangle is a hot, sexy and tantalizing dark/suspense read. It will leave you wanting more and hating yourself that you didn’t wait until all the books were out. That ending killed me.

This book is about Christine, Alec and Danny. They used to be a Triangle until things got sticky and one of them left. What he thought happened didn’t happen and the more you read you learn that words can not be trusted and people can’t either.

I really enjoyed reading this book. I love the dynamic between all
Vickie
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is without a doubt my favourite by these two authors. I couldn’t put it down without knowing how it ended. The triangle is a complex, action packed, story featuring Danny, Alec and Christine. Their shared pasts not only bond them, they also complicate things between the three of them in the present. Thrown in to a dangerous, life threatening position the three of them have no choice but to work out their problems and work together. Trying to figure out the who’s what’s and why’s of the ...more
Namera [The Literary Invertebrate]
ONE-LINE SUMMARY

Intense relationship, interesting plot twists, unfortunately I'm only into MM if it's Drarry.

[Blog] - [Bookstagram]

photo c l i m b C2A0e v e r y C2A0m o u n t a i n 2_zpsykn9gbgr.png
Clare
Sep 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Julie and Johnathan strike again, These 2 are so good at writing together you never know what you'll get, It took me a bit longer to get into this, I think it was how Alec spoke i struggled to keep up with him lol. But i love the fact that i could never predict where it was going (love books like this), I cannot wait to read more from Julie and Johnathan as i know I'll be wanting there next book.
Lexxie (un)Conventional Bookworms
Oh my goodness! What a twisted, fucked-up ride The Triangle was! I never knew what to expect - and still, I was shocked more than once!
Full review to come soon :)
Denise
4 Stars

The most overwhelming thought I had while reading this book, and even after finishing it, is....confusion. Even though I didn't understand anything that was happening until about 1/3 in, I couldn't put it down. This is the type of book I love and absolutely crave - the kind where it's so well-written it becomes its own little world and consumes you.

"The Triangle" refers to the relationship between Christine, Danny, and Alec. The book begins with Christine, who has lost her memory and has
Meggie
First book: 4 stars

There is no her without him. No me without them. This is the shape of our love.

This first book in the series (the rest aren't out yet) was a roller-coaster ride of suspense and guessing games. For the most part, my feelings for the characters fluctuated throughout the book, but one emotion was consistent: I loved me some Danny Fortnight. For me, he carried this book, what with all his rugged, relatable glory. The first half of the book, I was not a Christine fan. Also in the f
MJ
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well damn. Just when I think the formidable duo of Huss and McClain can't put me through the wringer once again, along comes The Triangle. This book is off the charts unbelievable. And I mean that in the very best way. It's one of those stories where you think you know where everything is headed and then 'BOOM', mind blown. Knowing how the Huss formula for messing with my mind leads to more than one 'OMG' moments, I should have realized what I was walking into. And what exactly was I walking int ...more
Elena
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favorites
Alec, Christine, Danny: the triangle, the shape of their love. You either take it or leave it. That's the way it works with this book as well.

No matter how good or bad the characters are, you always pick a favourite one. You either like the good guy, always rational which in our case is Danny, or the bad boy, always chasing the next adventure, Alec. I loved Danny straight from the beginning and I thought I won't change my mind but now I love both equally. I just can't take sides not matter how
Liz
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have been a huge J.A. Huss fan for a long time and now paired with Jonathan McClain, all bets are off! In The Triangle, the first book in their Shape of Love series, there is everything I have come to expect from them and so much more!

Alec, Danny and Christine will take you on a journey that will have you questioning everything. And we are right in the middle of it all. What do they truly mean to each other? With their criminal history, can they be trusted? And yet you feel their connection,
Book Loving Fairy-Blog
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rating: 5 stars!

ARC kindly provided by the authors in exchange for an honest review

Julie and Johnathan have done it again! This team of theirs has been coming up with the most amazing stories that have the ability to totally mess with your head and feelings and this is why I just keep coming back for more..

To be honest, menage books are not really my cup of tea but once start reading The Triangle, you are hooked! This is not like the generic threesome books out there. This is a story of three pe
Louisa
Sep 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
What did I just finish?  Can the dynamic duo of Huss/McClain get any better than this? I don't think so, but I hope they try!

I went into this blind and I often do and I could only image from the title, THE TRIANGLE, that there would be a threesome in the story. but I was given WAY MORE THAN THAT...this story is so convoluted.   These characters are multifaceted, they kept me guessing with each page I turned (or tap of my kindle).

Alec, Danny, and Christine - the triangle that has been through so
Lg
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This sexy thriller tells the tale of three friends that have been living a life of wealth, power and adventure. They are meant to be together in more ways then one, but only if they can survive long enough to do so.

Christine, Alec and Danny are the perfect trifecta, they can not exist alone in this world. There are many forces conspiring against them. What ultimately tore them apart at one point brings them back together. Who can you trust? They are faced with enemies who are willing to go to ex
JB Emre
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The collaboration between these two authors may never cease to amaze me. By golly, they've done it again with this one. I absolutely love a story with big twists, haunting turns, surprising me with making me actually say out loud 'no freaking way'. Those head scratching plots that keep you on the edge of your seat until that climax finally breaks way and you are left absolutely dumbfounded. This is one of those. The Triangle is a beautiful, yet disturbing (in a good way) kind of book. The 3 main ...more
Sharon Kallenberger Marzola
Update: I purchased the audio version a couple weeks before The Square released. The three narrators do an excellent job relating the story and the characters to the listener. I love it!

What a way to start a series. I love the way Julie Huss and Johnathan McClain join forces to write gripping novels with unusual characters. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Full review on Badass Bloggettes: https://badassbloggettes.wordpress.co...
Paula
Sep 26, 2018 marked it as checked-wont-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reverseharem
There's mm
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
This book took a few chapters to get into but like all of J.A. Huss’ books once I got into I couldn’t stop reading. The twists and turns that this story took kept me guessing until the end. I can’t wait to see what going to happen next.
Badass Bloggettes

This week was a very eclectic reading adventure.  One day I was solving a murder, then laughing out loud, then enjoying a sweet romantic suspense, and finally loving the latest Julie Huss/ Johnathan McClain (not sure what to call it but I’m going with erotic romantic suspense, The Triangle

Like every book I’ve read by this dynamic writing duo, I ended shaking my head and wondering where are they going with this story?  The Triangle is about the relationship between Alec, Christine, and Dann
Wendy LeGrand
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Alec, Christine and Danny...the three sides of a triangle. Not a love triangle as this is much more than that. Three people who live on the wrong side of the law. Thieves, smugglers, killers who have not lived a normal life at all.

It is quite obvious that the writing duo of JA Huss and Johnathan McClain have found a groove and rhythm with their collaborations and plan to blow our minds with the masterful writing I just experienced in this book.

I have never made it a secret that I am not a fan o
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• When Nothing Is All You've Got
  • Ripple Effect (Ripple Effect, #1-4)
  • Make Me Yours Evermore (Pierced Hearts, #3)
  • Neverland
  • With Visions of Red (With Visions of Red: Broken Bonds #2)
  • Screw Up (Hard Rock Roots, #10)
  • Scarlet Angel (Mindf*ck, #3)
  • Bone Deep (No Mercy, #3)
  • Dirty Souls (Sins Duet, #2)
  • Animal (Animal, #1)
  • Possession (Perversion Trilogy, #2)
  • Saving Poughkeepsie (Poughkeepsie Brotherhood, #3)
  • Disclaim (Deliver, #3)
  • Seithe (Pravus, #1)
  • Indiscretion
J.A. Huss never wanted to be a writer and she still dreams of that elusive career as an astronaut. She originally went to school to become an equine veterinarian but soon figured out they keep horrible hours and decided to go to grad school instead. That Ph.D wasn’t all it was cracked up to be (and she really sucked at the whole scientist thing), so she dropped out and got a M.S. in forensic toxic ...more

Shape of Love (2 books)
  • The Square (Shape of Love, #2)