Start by marking “Down To You (Sixth Street Bands) (Volume 5)” as Want to Read:
Down To You (Sixth Street Bands) (Volume 5)

Down To You (Sixth Street Bands)

(Sixth Street Bands #5)

She started from perfect. A star who shone brighter than the rest.
But then fate took it all away.
Now she's broken.
A beautiful song with a fractured beat.

But I'm still on the rise.
Chasing a dream that she's already left behind.
If I'm lucky, I can find my redemption in the spotlight.

Destiny brought us together.
Put her in my path.

It started with
Published August 18th 2018 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Down To You (Sixth Street Bands), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Down To You (Sixth Street Bands)

Start your review of Down To You (Sixth Street Bands) (Volume 5)
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
1-CLICK HERE!

So... I WROTE A BOOK.
I'm kidding. But my friend Jayne did. I hope you guys give it a chance, it's an amazing story. I can't write an objective review at this point because I feel too close to the project, but here are some sexy gifs. A TRAILER with Logan's sexy voiceover HERE!

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Carol [Goodreads Addict]

“Every story deserves a sound track. And ours is epic.”

Down To You is book five in the Sixth Street Bands series by Jayne Frost. This book! This book gets ALL the stars. This book is everything! Prepare for Logan Cage, ladies. Prepare to fall in love. But, you will have to love him from afar, because Logan Cage is mine!

Logan Cage is the lead singer for Caged, a band that is on the rise. Caged is managed by Taryn and Tori of Twin Souls. Logan has a dark past, a broken past which he keeps well hidden. He medica
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
****LIVE**** 1-CLICK HERE!
Also, please enter our giveaway! Right on the front page :)

Okay first, this cover, this has to be one of my favorite covers, ever!!!!

This is a book I couldn’t wait to get my hands on. If you have read (and if you haven’t-you need to) this series, then you’ve read about Logan Cage. My hands were itching for his story, my heart was craving it. I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it. And knowing it involved Tori Grayson made it that much more appealing to me.

Tori is the widow Rocks:)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

Thanks for my ARC! ROCK STAR HERO, BROKEN HEROINE!

Stand-alone
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
She started from perfect. A star who shone brighter than the rest.
But then fate took it all away.
Now she's broken.
A beautiful song with a fractured beat.
But I'm still on the rise.
Chasing a dream that she's already left behind.
If I'm lucky, I can find my redemption in the spotlight.
Destiny brought us together.
Put her in my path.
It started with a road trip.|
HEROINE!
LIVE!
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

****LIVE**** 1-CLICK HERE!
Also, please enter our giveaway! Right on the front page :)

“And when you asked for light, I set myself on fire.”
-Chris Cornell

When I lose myself in a rockstar romance, especially one written by my favorite rockstar writer Jayne Frost, I know I will love this story forever. I am a huge lover of music, especially 90’s grunge, which of course means we are talking Seattle. Chris Cornell is my favorite Seattle rocker ever and it only seemed fitting that I opened my review with the same quote Jayne use:)
❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review
Title: ➳ ❤- Down To You:
Series ➳ Sixth Street Bands Series 5#
Author: ➳ Jayne Frost

Publication:, September 4th 2018
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
💖💖💖💖💖

ღ I have to be totally honest with you , I’ve never been much of fan of Rockstar books, well until now… This book was recommended to me & I took it on faith that it be good book.. Well guess what.. It wasn’t good book … it was a great book & to be totally honest I am looking forward to reading more from this autho
Aisling Zena
5 stars

Review now posted.

When the lovely Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦ offered me an ARC for this book, I obviously jumped on it with barely disguised glee. (I may or may not have done the Carlton dance, you'll never know). I was a bit scared to open it up though. Jayne Frost won me over with Lost for You, the previous book, but this book was a different matter. This book is about Tori and Logan. To those of you that have been following the series, you know what a big deal this relationship is. I should have had fstars
Review
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

I've only read a few of the previous books in the Sixth Street Bands series but they had me pretty interested in Logan's character and getting his story. But his heroine, Tori, is someone that had me nervous since reading about MC's with dead exes isn't always my favorite so I wasn't very iffy going into this story. Yet now that I'm finished I'm actually really glad I gave it a chance because I ended up enjoying the story
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 STARS

There was no safe zone. It was all heat and fire between us. And even my fear of burning us both to the ground wouldn’t keep me from dancing in the flames with Tori.

After a rec from a trusted book buddy, I walked into this book with two very distinct disadvantages:

1. I haven't read any other books in this series
2. I've never read this author.

And you know what? I fell in love with the story, the author
class="gr-hostedUserImg">
DW
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh be still my heart. What a sweet pair Logan and Torri were. Even though their relationship wasn’t easy, it was still so sweet.

Logan is everything that a rock star book boyfriend should be. He was sexy, charming and tough as hell but had such a sweet side when it came to Torri.

At times, I didn’t really feel like they were rock stars. They just seemed so normal until something would happen and then I remembered.

I have been in a bit of a book funk lately but Logan and Torri pulled me out of it
Dali
In her fifth Sixth Street Bands novel, Jane Frost takes readers on a truly pleasurable, steamy and touching read with an abundance of sexy rock stars.

Ex-rock star Tori Grayson had it all. A great family and caring friends, a loving husband, a thriving career. And then a tragic accident took her friend, her husband and almost took her life. Her injuries were extensive, she survived, but now she lived her dream by helping other bands accomplish theirs with her best friend Taryn through their labe
Jen
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs, 2018-favorites
Down to You is Jayne Frost’s fifth and final book of her Sixth Street Band series. Until now, Sean and Anna were my favorite couple, but Logan and Tori just took first place. Their story beats out all of the others by far. Jayne Frost definitely knows how to write awesome rockstar romances with heroes and heroines that you can’t help but to fall in love with.

“Music is fun, remember? Music heals. Music is everything.”

In this story both the H and h are broken in their own ways. Tori lost her husband and a best friend
Wendy'sThoughts
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Jayne Frost Fans, Romance
Recommended to Wendy'sThoughts by: Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
4.5 Stripping the Masks Off Stars
* * * * 1/2 Spoiler Free
Last year I discovered Jayne Frost and her Sixth Street Band Series. I was seriously taken by the authenticity and just how right on her writing was about the rock industry and this group of bands. Everything rang true because I have had first hand experience of many parts of the music and entertainment industry and I knew how real all of this felt.

I may have come to this series towards the latter entries but my not being there from the start
Tpagirl
Down to You was the fifth installment in the Sixth Street Band series by Jayne Frost. I received a complimentary advanced copy for an honest review.

Logan Cage was the front man for the rising Sixth Street rock band, Caged. He was gorgeous, loyal, intense, a brooder and was hiding some pretty big secrets. Logan wasn’t a believer in love and was a total playboy, never with the same girl for long.

Victoria “Tori” Grayson was a surviving member of the famous rock band, Damaged
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4-4.5 ⭐'s

“This is where forever lives.”

I had mixed emotions going in on this book. In the beginning, I was a big fan of Logan's but then he became a big, fat jerk and I just wasn't as invested. Well, his book certainly changed that.

Logan was everything I hoped for. I loved his bravado but I was in love with his vulnerability. And it was amazing how connected he and Tori became - both having no idea how similar things were for them.

However, I was frustrated by the closed off/erect a wall behavio
Jayne Frost
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books

Logan and Tori's story. Hope y'all enjoy re
Snow
Sep 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, arc, rockers
***ARC kindely provided in exchange for an honest review***

This was a solid drama of second chances, faith, forgivness and hope in another tomorrow for two people, each scarred by the horrific events in their pasts...all set in a rock and roll ambient filled with interesting and twisty additional dramaturgical plotting.
But in the end of it all...
It all came down to you

...for both characters...

I was immeresed completely, I liked them both too, even though I foun/>
Myla
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I'm still overwhelmed by how beautiful the story of Logan and Tori was written. It was written in such a way that captivated me right from the beginning. It kept me turning pages and experienced an emotional roller-coaster ride of things both, Logan and Tori, have experienced in their young lives and how they are trying to cope up and move on. Unexpectedly, after all the disagreements in the past, Tori found a different person in Logan as they spend more time together on the road. Slowly, she's
Pam Nelson
I have only read/listened to one other book in this series and I loved it.
So when I started reading this book I remembered what I loved the way the author can make a book in a series also feel like a standalone. I have read book 3 and 5 now, have I missed some parts that could be crucial to the overall series but I really don’t think I am.

This book from the beginning you had that hope that all will work out no matter where life took these two. That for me was the sweet moment and I thought bac
Melissa B
Holy hell Logan has just become my favorite in this series! From the moment this book landed on my kindle I devoured page after page, inhaled chapter after chapter and was absolutely consumed by this read. Logan and Tori's story is definitely an emotional roller-coaster filled with laugh out loud moments, tears, frustration and love. Logan and Tori's story was the perfect ending to an awe-inspiring series!
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: +5/ 5 stars

So up until now Sean had been my baby and I still love him , I mean he is Logan's best friend after all. And since his book I knew that there was so much more to Logan then all the Caged members were privy to, and this feeling only grew once I read Chase's book. Logan kept this strong asshole front where he hid his emotions and reactions behind stupid jokes but I knew there was so much more to this man then met the eye. And when we got the hints of him and Tori in Lost For You, I jus
Doris
Oct 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the last in the Sixth Street Band series. While the others give us a glimpse into the lives of the players this one is about Logan. He meets a girl while a young boy going through a major trauma. He only saw her for a few minutes but those minutes lasting a life time. Years later there she is again, a widow, loosing both her husband and best friend. She herself is damaged both physically and emotionally. There love, hate relationship takes it course and we as a reader go along for the ri ...more
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
**Beta Read**
Review to come closer to release.
But I really enjoyed it. ;)
Anne Z.
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holly Mother of Romance!

Jayne Frost just blew my socks off. Down to You is no shadow of doubt my favorite book in the Sixth Street Bands series. I knew I would love it, I knew my crash for Logan alone would do it, but I did not expect to be on pins and needles the whole time. This was as good as a contemporary romance can get. I cannot recommend this series and this book specially enough.

IT'S A MUST READ!!

Full review coming sooner to release date.
In the meantime Subscribe/Lik
It's just me Shelly B
I absolutely LOVED this book! Logan and Tori were beautiful together!

I will also say that the author grew with each book. After the first book I almost stopped, one because I hate short books there’s never enough depth and two because it was just ok. However I’m soooo glad I didn’t because every book just got better and BETTER! I don’t give a lot of “5 star’s” but this book is really that GOOD!!

I will definitely be reading more from this author!

PS - I would LOVE to have
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-arc-reads
I absolutely love it when I find a new author and immediately know I am just going to love their writing and books. I saw a lot of my blogger friends were posting about this book, so I decided I just had to have it. I am so glad that I got my hands on it - it was such an amazing surprise from an author I really knew nothing about.

First off, Down to You is part of a rock band romance series. It is actually #5 in the series, so I was a bit worried that I wouldn't know enough about the history of
Diary Of Book Fiend
I love Jayne Frost's Sixth Street Band Series. I absolutely cannot get enough. This is Tori and Logan's book.

I don't want to give anything away about the book, but it starts off with Mac being Mac and trying to persuade Logan into going solo. Everyone has to remember Mac from the previous book.

- Yeah I was an ambitious fuck, but not completely without morals. -

Logan winds up in a little trouble....

" Are you looking for a fight?"

" No, I'm good." -
K's Secret Books
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: best-of-2018
OMIGOSH!! What a beautiful story. I was so engrossed by this book so much that, I was up till 4 am reading. It's SOOO Much more than a rockstar romance. This heartfelt story is about healing and moving forward. Logan and Tori are both beautifully broken in different ways. I loved the two of them so much individually and together. They had a beautiful friendship and undeniable chemistry. I've learned that Jayne sure knows how to write some steamy scenes, this book is HOTT!! I'm so beyond impresse ...more
CK
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There are no worlds to describe this book. It transcends all. There’s angst. Love. Hate. But above all redemption and forgiveness. Jaynes an amazing storyteller that draws you in, and doesn’t let go. Omg. I need to re-read this book again! Yes. It’s THAT good!
« Court (Take the Read) »
Okay, after reading this book, I definitely want to read the others. This book stole my heart.

Logan, the lead singer of Caged - I'm assuming a branch-off band of the Sixth Street Bands - was seriously swoony. He's got buckets of attitude, yes, but is so genuinely sweet and a natural caretaker, despite butting heads with the heroine early on.

Tori was adorable. I'm sure there are details regarding her loss in the previous books, as she was a part of one of the major bands t
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Pieces of Camden
  • What Lies Between (Where One Goes, #2)
  • Chaos (Unhinged, #3)
  • Josh & Anna and Gabe & Claire
  • His Heart
  • Love Always, Damian (Love Always, #2)
  • Path of Destruction (Broken Heartland, #2)
  • Time's Forbidden Flower (Forbidden Flower, #2)
  • Next to Me (Wheeler Brothers, #1)
  • Safe Distance (Wounded Love #1)
  • Sparrow
  • Forgotten Promises (Promises, #2)
  • Unraveling (Unhinged, #2)
  • Where the Night Ends
  • Don't Be Afraid
  • Until Alex
  • Home is Where You Are (A Home Novel, #1)
  • First Kiss (Heavy Influence, #1)
I write about the things that move me. Music and soulmates and bad boys with as much heart as attitude. I'm a sucker for a happy ending and a killer soundtrack.

My Rockstar Romance Series—Sixth Street Bands—centers around the Austin, Texas music scene. A place I will forever consider my home.

Join my reader group on Facebook for exclusive content, giveaways, and the latest Sixth Street Bands news : http://bit.ly/2DytBKa

Sixth Street Bands (5 books)
  • Gone for You (Sixth Street Bands, #1)
  • Fall with Me (Sixth Street Bands, #2)
  • Missing from Me (Sixth Street Bands, #3)
  • Lost for You (Sixth Street Bands, #4)