Start by marking “Tag (House of Payne, #7)” as Want to Read:
Tag (House of Payne, #7)

Tag

(House of Payne #7)

Mysterious. Anonymous. Genius.
No one knows the identity of the famous urban artist known only as Tag, and that’s just the way Tag likes it. He got his start in one of the most gang-ridden neighborhoods in Chicago by anonymously tagging his world with beautiful graffiti, and that anonymity kept him alive. Sure, Tag’s work is now so hot it’s being turned into tattoos at the
Published September 4th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Tag, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tag

Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
This is my second reading foray into the House of Payne series. All of these stories are built around people associated with this legendary, world renowned tattoo studio. Only the best are invited to work there and there are some very talented artists who they buy designs from. Tag is one of those.

Tag prefers to fly under the public radar. His work is very well known throughout the city and people pay big dollars for his artwork, whether it be in paint or on their skin. Part of the mystery of Ta
Kristi Metcalf
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader’s Copy of this book.

It’s time to go back to my favorite Chicago Tatttoo shop House of Payne!! Boy does Gail start this one off with a bang!!
Ivy isn’t about to let anyone steal her unique artist signature and she doesn’t care how famous he is.
Ivy is awesome!!! She is a stuff as nails girls from a rough part of Chicago and has lead a rough life. The one thing that has been there for her is her art, the thing that she has had all her life. She might be smal
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
description
House of Payne: Tag by Stacy Gail might only be my second book by this author (and the second I've read in this series), but she has officially gained a big fan. Her books are addictive. I've already gone out and bought every other book prior to this in the series that I haven't already read just so I can start over and catch up.

What I loved about this story was the characters. They weren't perfect and they made mistakes. In fact a mistake is what brings Tag and Ivy together in the first place.
Dar
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Hell is my heaven, as long as I have you"

Shivers right? This is what Tag is all about, no pretense, no subterfuge, nothing hidden. If Tag or Ivy think something, they say it. If they feel something, they express it. If they are mad about something, they let loose!

Both Tag and Ivy have had rough lives. There was nothing easy about it, in different ways, for either of them. But what they both came out of it with was an understanding of what they didn't want. What they wanted to fight for, and ho
Kim C.
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this newest installment in The House of Payne series! Tag could be a perfect alpha: bossy, protective, yet super sweet. I loved how quick he was to pursue Ivy and make her his own. And Ivy was such a badass heroine! That girl stood up for what she believed, fought for what she wanted, and was utterly adorable. Together these two were magic. I loved their connection, chemistry, and relationship. Another winner! I can't wait for more. I adore this series!
Lacie Romano
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love, love, love!!!! OMG Tag will make you beg for more while Ivy will make you want to stand up and yell “you go sista!” These two traveled a tough road to find each other and big was it worth it! I think this is the best story of the House of Payne series yet!
Despina
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. Sweet romance with interesting characters, I loved both Ivy and Tag, and an overall totally feel good story. Definitely a re-read for me.
Christy
“... having you close by so I can see and talk to you...I’m just thinking that this is what home is supposed to feel like.” Tag to Ivy

He’s a street artist from the wrong side of town. He keeps to himself and is known only as Tag. They say no good deed goes unpunished. When Tag uses a piece of art in his larger work as a tribute to someone he’s lost, he stirs up more than he bargained for in Ivy Gemelli. She’s an artist from the same dark streets he called home and the art he’s using...well it be
Caroline F
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a new-to-me author and I absolutely loved her writing style!

"She was hell on wheels, no doubt about it. And when she wasn't spitting grade-A venom at him, she was the kind of woman who could stop traffic without even trying."

Ivy Gemelli came barrelling into Tag's life with a rip-roaring bang! In a handful of days, with his reputation on the line, he has shrugged off his cloak of anonymity, and has challenged her to a contest of artistic talent.

"The man known to her only as Tag had knoc
April Symes
House of Payne: Tag by Stacy Gail is truly a provocative , raw and creative story by this author. Her books are quite the addictive stuff.
Both Tag and Ivy have had some tough times in their lives. Times were difficult for them, in different ways, which forced them to grow up quicker and with harder shells. What they both came out of it with was an understanding of what they knew they didn't want to have in their lives . What they knew they wanted desperately was to keep fighting for what they k
Joyffree
Sep 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
eThis is my first book in the House of Payne series - Not sure how I missed this series I am so glad it found me!
TAG -
"Godzilla destroyed things, whereas Tag does the complete opposite. He creates beauty, satire an vicious social commentary, with nothing more than his amazing talent and imagination" - Ivy
OMG- I want a Tag of my own to love and hold. Tag is a successful artist he prides himself on his ability to speak out for those who he feels cannot speak for themselves via his artwork. He al
Kelly
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The House of Payne artists never disappoint. They're volatile. They're passionate. They love loud and hard. Yessssss. Even when I'm battling the plague, they're a treat.

This time around, we have Tag and Ivy. He's the mysterious street artist who keeps his identity a secret. She's a firecracker who confronts things head-on. Together, they're combustible. Seriously. The two verbally go at it like it's going out of style at first and even that's hot. Then Tag sets his mind on convincing Ivy they ne
Cassie May
Oct 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Reviewed on behalf of 3 Degrees of Fiction Blog
How the hell did I miss this series so far? I totally put the whole series on my virtual tbr pile after finishing this book. But, first things first… The review…
House of Payne: Tag starts smack dab in the drama and I COMPLETELY fell in love with Yvi during the first few pages. Wow, what a woman! Headstrong, stubborn with a short fuse and so much temperament, it was awesome! I want her to be my new bestie.
Tag himself was not my cup of tea at first.
Jennifer Pierson
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've really come to love the House of Payne series, and the talented Stacy Gail has penned another highly addictive story that kept me in one position until every last word was devoured. Tag is another brilliant artist at the world famous tattoo studio, on top of his amazing graffiti throughout the city. He's one of those men who likes to fly under the radar, so when the feisty Ivy threatens to derail him at his launch at the House of Payne, he's ready to blow a gasket, especially since it could ...more
Megan Hubble-Roney
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm going to just say it... I don't care if we have to read about Payne and Becks when they're 60 Stacy can never stop writing about these characters. Each book reminds me why I adore her writing and why House of Payne series is one of my more re read.

Tag is alpha in a way that we don't usually see. He's not demanding without explanation and his first thought is about his woman how he can make her life better, sweeter, sexier... *sigh*. Who wouldn't want someone who's willing to push their bound
Gin
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness! This author knows how to do sexual tension and delicious dirty talking. I love her characters! The beautiful strong heroines and the uber sexy alpha heroes. The creative artists in this story are no exception with the fierce fiery Ivy determined to protect herself and what's hers. When she thinks the successful urban graffiti artist, Tag, rips off her creation she goes after him and the House of Payne to expose the theft during a press event for Tag. I love her guerrilla tactic t ...more
Renee Entress
4.5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story flowed well and I was able to keep interested in the story. Read it in one sitting. The story has laughs, pain, secrets, steam, and deep heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Payne (House Of Payne #1)
Scout (House Of Payne, #2)
Twist (House Of Payne, #3)
Rude (House Of Payne, #4)
Steele (House Of Payne, #5)
Max (House of Payne #6)

This is Ivy and Tag’s story. Tag is a famous urban artist that no on
Andrea Thompson
Oct 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, adult-romance
I keep finding myself needing to go back to the beginning of series' when I pick up a book like this! I feel like sometime in the relatively recent past I read the first couple in this series - Tag is number 7 - because this world and the characters feel familiar. Regardless, Tag can be read as a standalone, and if you want to test one out that someone you trust has already read - go for it!

Tag is a mysterious, anonymous graffiti artist. Ivy is the last of her family, doing her art her way. They
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am blown away by this author and her writing style. She creates a unique world and I feel like I am with the artists creating masterpieces in whichever medium they choose. This story about Tag and Ivy and what they ever come to be the artists that they are. Both are Chicago natives that are from a rough part of town, the streets are riddled with gang violence. While Tag overcomes his upbringing and perseveres, Ivy is still struggling to find her way. Tag has made a name for himself at the Hou ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the 7th book in this amazing series, and is Tag and Ivy’s turn. Tag is a mysterious street artist, and when Ivy confronts him at a show, she really puts the cat amongst the pigeons. I like how they were both quick to own up to mistakes in handling the situation. This is another fantastic novel in this series, which is well written, and I was totally intrigued and captivated throughout. I cannot wait to read more of this authors’ work, and highly recommend for all readers.
Melinda
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another beautiful story from this series. Tag and Ivy, what a strong but lonely pair. You can't help but want a HEA for them. I love how the House is woven through each book in this series. Highly recommended! Ice is next!!!
Lynn  Lexie-shea
Oct 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Tag is the alpha like no other and Iva's a firecracker. Together they're magic. I've liked all the books in the house of Payne series and this is no exception. You can't help but get sucked into the stories and feel like you're a part of the whole thing. I enjoy how all the characters from this series stay woven throughout the others and I cannot recommend this series enough. I give this one 4 stars.
Mon merino
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

Absolutely loved this book and what a spitfire Ivy is. Really enjoyed reading the epilogue too, kinda gives you shivers. Love this amazing author
Kari Jones
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love Tag and Ivy's story! Ivy is such a strong woman and Tag has what it takes to tame her!
Pamela
Sep 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tag is an anonymous artist and tattooist at House of Payne. This story starts off with Ivy finding out Tag used her signature in some of his art. Sparks fly between these two at a press conference in House of Payne. A sexy, steamy, thrilling ride of a story that I can recommend to lovers of this series.
Teresa Jensen
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it!

This series is one of my favorites. I love ink and it drew me to it because of the storyline. Now I love it because of the characters that House Of Payne has developed. Ivy and Tag have to be some of the best yet. Two exceptional artists from the worst neighborhood in Chicago come together at HOP and a competition ensues. Ivy and Tag find out how much they have in common and how it brings them together and heals the wounds of loss. Can't wait for the next book!
Carolina
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

This book for me was non stop excitement. The chemistry between Tag and Ivy was so intense and at times incredibly funny to read. Loved this book read it and spread the word!
Beyond The Covers Blog
Sep 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
From the moment the spitfire tiger, Ivy ripped her blouse open in front of the cameramen during an art exhibit in the House of Payne claiming Tag was a thief and had stolen her tag, I was hooked.

Both had a horrible childhood living in the bad part of town. Gangs, drugs, murder.  Tag is all alpha. Only sassy mouthed Ivy can bring out his soft side. The chemistry is hot. The characters are flawless. Plot is amazing.

The only downside is honey.

I would recommend Tag and The House of Payne Series.
Shari Tomlinson
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my I have no words at this moment. The latest house of pain book Tag just absolutely took my breath away. I savored this book.

Urban artist Tag is just so freaking ALPHA!
Definitely need a lot of cold showers and hi speed fans. Oh the swoon!
Ivy is simply take no crap kinda girl you just fall in love with,
Their story just kept me so glued to my Kindle, just like the rest of the series did.
Allena
Sep 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
I fell in love with The House of Payne series when I stumbled across book one Payne as a recommendation from Amazon.

Each book since has been a joy to read and this one was no exception. H/h dynamic was off the charts and the insight into their past was heartbreaking.

The secondary characters were funny and engaging, the storyline intriguing. Well worth reading.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

House of Payne (8 books)
  • Payne (House Of Payne #1)
  • Scout (House Of Payne, #2)
  • Twist (House Of Payne, #3)
  • Rude (House Of Payne, #4)
  • Steele (House Of Payne, #5)
  • Max (House Of Payne, #6)
  • Ice (House of Payne, #8)