Start by marking “Fallons Hope” as Want to Read:
Fallons Hope

Fallons Hope

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  3 reviews
"Fallons hope is a small town. A peaceful town. And home to the Keepers.

Ember and her sisters have lived many lives, in many places, while they help to keep the earth balanced, good and evil, natural and unnatural, one to represent each of the plains, physical, spiritual and heavenly.
But strange dreams and new neighbours are about to change things in ways that they coul
Published August 27th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Fallons Hope, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fallons Hope

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Fallons Hope
Ellie
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
To be honest, I have no idea about this book even the characters, I also have no expectations about this book. At first, the cover didn’t appeal to me as much but when I started reading the first sentence, that’s when I knew that I will love this book.

I love how she narrated the story. It gives me this familiar feeling like a friend is telling me her story. She is a very effective writer. The scenes and characters are well explained. I also like the multiple POVs.

to know more about my thoughts t
Rebecca L.
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2019
Read this review, as well as an author interview, on my blog at BeckieWrites.com

Fallon’s Hope by Narah Quinn is a fantasy adventure that is lots of fun! My favorite part about this book is the characters. Quinn does a great job of pulling from all different veins of world mythology in order to create a unique cast of characters with distinct personalities. You will find all of your favorite mythical creatures living together (more or less) peacefully in the quiet town of Fallon’s Hope.

A fun f
Bookreader Roo
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Narah Quinn is a wonderful story teller. When reading Fallons you can tell this is no made up world for the writer. They lived and breathed and slept within Fallons Hope for the whole writing journey. This was how I felt whilst reading it. Ember, Ava and Lara’s characters are vibrant and deep and relatable even if they are special. Narah Quinn’s writing reflects every emotion, struggle and feeling for each of her characters. This story is written in the perspective of several different character ...more
Karyl Ahn White
Brightfeather
marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2020
Hi,

I'm a shiny new indie author and my first novel, "Fallons Hope" is YA fantasy, which is being well received so far (though I am hoping to reach a bigger audience!) and is available to buy now in Paperback (on Amazon) and on Kindle, along with other multiple digital platforms, including Kobo, Nook, GooglePlay, iBooks and many more.

I am awful at self promotion, not terribly clued up on how best

News & Interviews