Start by marking “Depths of Darkness (Saints & Sinners #2)” as Want to Read:
Depths of Darkness (Saints & Sinners #2)

Depths of Darkness

(Saints & Sinners #2)

Iain Ryan used to be one of the best detectives when it came to the strange and unusual cases until he tragically lost his family and was forced to leave his job on less than stellar terms. When a brutal killer specifically calls him out in a series of ritualistic child murders the La Port PD has no choice but to call him in as a consultant.

As the case leads him further i
Published October 23rd 2018 by Independently published

To ask other readers questions about Depths of Darkness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Depths of Darkness

Sean Erik
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A dark novel that takes us on a journey into the darkness most people never imagine. Twists and turns and an ending I didn't see coming. A fantastic Urban Fantasy entry, check it out on Amazon!
Mrs. Y
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: horror genre, fantasy genere, paranormal fans.
Recommended to Mrs. by: Crystal L. Kirham
Halloween is such a fantastic time of year. Every year we surround ourselves with whimsy and a bit of fear to come together for one night in an attempt to scare each other. Some of us, we spend the night helping our little ones trick or treat, and we take into consideration that there are monsters, but dammit they aren’t coming near my kids.

Yeah, I’m that mom that carries pepper spray when I take my kids to Trick or Treat, and my son thinks it’s a seasoning, but I digress. The point is, Hallowe
Sarah Pounds
Aug 14, 2019
Crystal Kirkham
Aug 29, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: author
Dec 23, 2018
Eli Kwake
Jun 29, 2019
Crystal Kirkham
Oct 23, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: author
Crystal L. Kirkham currently resides in a small hamlet west of Red Deer, Alberta. She is an avid outdoors person, unrepentant coffee addict, part-time foodie, servant to a wonderful feline, and companion to two delightfully hilarious canines - Treble the Standard Poodle and Nahni the Australian Shepherd. She will neither confirm nor deny the rumours regarding the heart in a jar on her desk and the ...more

Saints & Sinners (2 books)
  • Road to Redemption (Saints & Sinners #1)