Start by marking “Peyton & Noah (Beaumont - Next Generation, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Peyton & Noah (Beaumont - Next Generation, #3.5)

Peyton & Noah

(Beaumont: Next Generation #3.5)

Bells will be ringing!
Published (first published December 18th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Peyton & Noah, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Peyton & Noah

AJ
Oct 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romantic, series, novella
4 beautifully romantic happy ending stars

With this novella, Heidi McLaughlin has given us what is essentially an extended epilogue to Holding Onto Forever, the first book in the Beaumont – Next Generation series. Peyton and Noah’s love story was an angsty and emotional friends-to-lovers story that ripped my heart out, and I love that we got to see a bit more of their happy ever after as they plan for the day they have both been dreaming of.

“We were destined to be together, to walk through lie
Luchi Rzezak
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OHHHH this story is perfect. I loved them so hard and can’t wait for Liam to be a grandpa!!
Sharon
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing story written by Heidi! Peyton and Noah are trying to get married, she's always dreamed of a Christmas wedding, but everyone knows you don't get married or have babies during the football season!
As Peyton struggles with her decision on her dream wedding, or Noah facing ridicule for planning a wedding during the season, she's also trying to come to terms with her accident, and finding a job, she's overwhelmed.
Noah is determined to make her dreams come true, no matter what. He alm
Heroesinbooks
4 Peyton and Noah Stars

I'm really glad we got a chance to catch up with Noah and Peyton again. I felt like this gave us a good look at their relationship and what happens when the HEA is hovering just in front of our couple but is just out of reach. I preferred this to their first book. Good character development and interesting twists, plus a gorgeous ending.
HEA? Yes
Cheating? No
MJ
Dec 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-books
I have to admit I have loved this entire series from the very start with Forever My Girl. And considering the author had said she would never write about the offspring of 4225 West, I am more than happy she relented and gave us this next generation.

With Peyton & Noah, I love their love and the support they continue to get from their wonderfully boisterous extended family and friends. Having been through what they had to get to the point where they will finally be husband and wife is a miracl
Jill M
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hot-athletes
Peyton and Noah have this special place in my heart. They’ve been through so much and Heidi gave them the perfect continuing HEA. She wrote this story with lots of heart and emotion, taking us on a special journey of two soul mates preparing to be man and wife. It’s about support and family and living your best life. She blew all my expectations out the water pulling on the heartstrings and making me a blubbering mess.

I absolutely loved that Heidi weaved this story with Quinn’s story giving us a
Steph (A Brunette and Her Books)
After a tumultous few months, Peyton Powell-James is finally living the life she wants with her best friend turned fiance, Noah Westbury. But with that life, comes choices, comes doubt. And out of that doubt, comes a love so pure, Heidi does a fabulous job of bringing two souls torn apart through life's circumstances into one perfect coupling that allows readers to remember why the fell in love with this entire series in the first place.

I, for one, hope this is not the end of the Beaumont series
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
Great addition to the series! Thank you for sharing Peyton and Noah's wedding prep with us. Huge thank you for showing us the whole Beaumont gang again. It was like being at the best family reunion throughout the story! Loved it all! Perfect holiday read. Sweet love story! Read the series and fall in love with this family.
Darcy
Dec 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really liked this one. Liked how it wasn't just about the wedding, but their life. I especially like how Noah was ready to support Peyton in her career, to the point where he was ready to make a huge career move to make sure that Peyton got what she wanted.

The wedding itself had me in tears, loved the quiet moments between everyone, loved the vows and the HEA.
Amanda Ivie-Reichardt
Not as good as expected

Ive always enjoyed the series but this book dragged for me. Loved the last few chapters but there was still some forcing my way through it to finish.
Sandy S
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date December 18, 2018

Bells will be ringing. It's the wedding everyone's been waiting for and you're cordially invited to the Christmas wedding.

•••••••••

REVIEW: 4.5 stars--PEYTON AND NOAH is instalment 3.5 in Heidi McLaughlin’s contemporary, adult BEAUMONT: THE NEXT GENERATION romance series, a spin-off from the authors Beaumont series. This is the continuing story of Peyton Powell- James and Portland Pioneers’ quarterback Noah Westbury, in the months precedin
Trudy Dowling
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am not one to cry at wedding yet I found myself bawling on Peyton and Noah's big day. I knew that the wedding was going to happen after all that is the story. What I didn't know about was the struggles yet to come.

I thought that they had survived the worst. Just like in real life, they have miles to go before the big day. In their journey they learn, what we all should learn, communication is the key. Support is the door. The home is filled with love. It takes a Beaumont village to create an
Michelle Quintana
Dec 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
When Noah and Peyton's book ended, I was left feeling that there was more to their story, even though book had a happy ending. This book has met my expectations for the continuation of their story. I'm glad that even though the previous book ended with an engagement, things weren't going to be easy for them. Peyton has finally graduated from college but doesn't know what she is going to do with her life. She has several job offers but she doesn't know what to do. She knows she wants to marry Noa ...more
Jade Davis
Mar 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
I read the Beaumont books a while back then couldn’t wait to read the next generation books. I went back and caught up on the previous books I had to catch up on. I love these books. It’s the big family and the different characters! It’s so well rounded.

I did really enjoy this novella. It’s a follow-up to the first book in the next generation. It was good too as it spanned over the course of the three books so it did jump time a bit.

I loved the story of Noah and Peyton! They had been friends t
Tina
Jun 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
While this was a little drawn out, it was a good addition to the Beaumont Universe.
Peyton struggling to come to terms with dying and coming back, seeing her deceased birth father and momentarily wanting to go with him could have used more exploration.
I would have preferred it to the overly repetitive lines of how much Noah loves her and doesn't want to lose her.
The actual wedding was lovely and as mushy as you expect. The vows between Peyton and Noah were well written and emotive.
It was clear t
Amy Johnson
Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed "Peyton & Noah" by Heidi McLaughlin. This my new favorite series and it's off to a great start. I thought this book was going to be more centered around the wedding without the repetitive back stories... but overall, it was still great and still high on my list!
I'm so glad that this amazing series will continue on through the eyes of the next generation... can't wait to see how it evolves along the way. I hope with fingers crossed that there will be more....
This is a great s
Kathryn Linke
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Like many other readers I adored seeing Peyton and Noah grow up throughout the Beaumont series. Their memorable journey began with Holding Onto Forever and their special bond, and connection has continued to build and grow despite their tumultuous past, with each addition to the series.

In this title we see this pair of soulmates prepare to walk down the isle with the help of their loving and supportive family and friends, many who are favorites from the original Beaumont series, and t
Jamie  Zishka
Dec 17, 2018 rated it liked it
This Novella will bring you closure on Peyton and Noah's life. I would give this a 3.5 stars.
I did get a bit confused with this story as it brought so many characters into play so I felt like it was skipping some parts and not pieced together the best.. but fans of this whole story starting with the Beaumont series will enjoy seeing how this all comes together.

Peyton is trying to find her purpose in life since her accident and Noah is trying to gain his footing in his career.. both trying to fi
Krista
Dec 17, 2018 rated it liked it

I was excited to get this little novella after reading Noah and Peyton's story to begin with. We start this with Peyton struggling to come to terms with living through her accident and how she should live her life, while trying to plan a wedding for herself and Noah.

Noah struggles with how to help Peyton, but loves her and vows to always be there for her.

The reason I am giving this a 3.5 is because it jumps around a lot with lots of side happenings with other members of their family. Ov
Kelly
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Peyton & Noah by Heidi McLaughlin is one that i could not put down. From the very beginning, I have been in love with this series. These characters are ones that you can relate to and feel every emotion they encounter. I feel these books can be read as stand-alones, but I guarantee that reading just one book is not an option. Once you start these books they are so hard to put down.
This book to me was full of happy emotions. Peyton and Noah's journey is one with ups and downs. They have been
Ashley Hermann
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Payton & Noah

**Five Stars*** Heidi has done it again with Payton and Noah! It is amazing after so many books following the same family, we still feel so connected to these characters. This book picks up a few years after Payton’s accident, and although Payton’s body has healed her heart and mind still need some work. Noah is working hard to make a name for himself as a quarterback, struggling to balance being there for the team and being there for his fiancé. But the love that Payton and Noa
HG7
This family is one of my favorite fictional families and I love that I feel like the Aunt who has watched them all grow up together. It started with a Liam's return to Beaumont, to a kid he never knew he had. To the man that kid turned out to be. Peyton wouldn't be who she is without Liam and Harrison, or Quinn, but I love how Mason is STILL my favorite character. With all the rock or football stars, the dead guy still steals the show. Love how he was honored throughout all these stories.

Thanks
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
What a fabulous novella Peyton and Noah is. An extension to their story all Beaumont fans need to read.
After all the trails and tribulations Payton and Noah have endured over the last few years they are finally in their happy place with their wedding to look forward to, but as a few insecurities start to rear their ugly head will they finally settle on a date, make it down the aisle and get the happily ever after they both so much deserve.

Can't tell you enough how much I enjoyed this book. It d
Phyllis Smith
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There isn't anything in this book that I didn't love. We've all watched as Peyton and Noah grew up, went through some extremely tough times and held on to what matters most. I love how Noah loves Peyton. He's strong, committed and always puts her first. Peyton does have some things to work through, but one of them is not how much she loves Noah. They make my heart smile. This story also brings us back to their families. The bond between all of them is as strong as ever. We do get the happily eve ...more
Lisa
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have loved the characters of Beaumont since the very beginning and I have absolutely adored watching Peyton and Noah grow up through out the Beaumont series. Then going on the the emotional ride that was Holding Onto Forever had me loving them even more. So I was so excited when I learned we were gonna get this novella and watch them finally marry. McLaughlin did not disappoint. This one was just as emotional and had me swooning hard!
I can't even tell you how much I loved this one! I highly r
Deb
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was gifted a copy of Peyton & Noah from a friend on Facebook in honor of Author Heidi McLaughlin's birthday!
As much as I enjoyed this book, I would have appreciated it more had I been caught up on my reading of the entire Beaumont & Beaumont-Next Generation Series.
The thing that I most loved about this book was the strength, love and support of their families! Great characters! And for all the stress and past hurts there was laughter too!
Tammi
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heidi McLaughlin has created this little Beaumont world that is simply magical. There has been a book, a character or storyline that I haven't loved. Every word, ever scene, every story is more touching then the last.
Peyton and Noah almost feel like they are bringing the series full circle taking us back to beginning in a beautiful sort of way.
I spent the last part of the book reading through tears and LOVED every word!
Shelly
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Peyton and Noah go together like...peanut butter and jelly...Christmas and Santa...Liam and Josie...they just BELONG together. And FINALLY, finally, finally...they have their forever. We watched these two kids grow up in Beaumont during their parent's stories. We watched them face and overcome tragedy in their own story. And we watched them plan their future in this book. Such a sweet ending to an even sweeter couple that won our hearts a very long time ago.
Amber Boyd
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As a lover of all things Beaumont and all things that Heidi McLaughlin writes, I was eager to experience Peyton and Noah walk down the aisle. And can I just say I was NOT DISAPPOINTED AT ALL!!! Heidi did so good with this pair. So many emotions in this story. I laughed, sighed (Noah is swoony goodness) and there were tears; but only the good kind of tears!! So grab your tissues, a glass of wine and get ready to toast the newest Mr. & Mrs. Westbury!! ♥♥♥ ...more
Jackie Lane
Dec 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have loved Peyton & Noah throughout this series and getting to see what leads up to their wedding is a special treat.

Seeing how devoted Noah is to Peyton and what he will do for her just pull as your heartstrings and you beg for their HEA to happen.

The family pulling together to make things happen and the support they show one another is amazing.

I absolutely love these series.

« previous 1 3 next »
Romance Retreat: Peyton and Noah Review! 1 6 Dec 19, 2018 11:28AM
Romance Retreat: Peyton & Noah 1 13 Dec 14, 2018 08:22AM

• Deeper Than Dreams (Love & Steel, #1.5)
  • All I Ever Wanted (Of Love and Madness, #3)
  • Unwritten (Rock Star Duet, #1)
  • Heart's Insanity (Angel Fire Rock Romance, #1)
  • Broken Lyric (Meltdown Series #2)
  • The Newlyweds (Cake #4)
  • Reckless and Real: The Complete Series
  • Broken Little Melodies
  • Unexpected: The Complete Collection #1-6 (Unexpected #1-6)
  • Rhythm (Wrecked, #1.5)
  • Ripped (Wreckage, #2)
  • Never Tied Down (The Never, #5)
  • Tangled Up In You (Rogue Series, #1)
  • Gravity
  • Nikan Rebuilt (Preload, #3)
  • Everything I Have (Everything I Want #3)
  • Wild Chase (Vengeful Honor, #1)
  • Down Beat (Dark Tide, #1)
Heidi McLaughlin is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author of The Beaumont Series, The Boys of Summer, and The Archers.

Originally, from the Pacific Northwest, she now lives in picturesque Vermont, with her husband, two daughters, and their three dogs.

In 2012, Heidi turned her passion for reading into a full-fledged literary career, writing over twenty novels, inclu

Beaumont: Next Generation (4 books)
  • Holding Onto Forever (Beaumont - Next Generation, #1)
  • My Unexpected Love (Beaumont - Next Generation, #2)
  • Chasing My Forever (Beaumont: Next Generation, #3)
  • Fighting For Our Forever (Beaumont: Next Generation #4)
“We were destined to be together, to walk through lie as one.” 2 likes
“You’re too good to me.”
He brushes the hair off my shoulder, drops his hands to pick me up. “I’m good because of you, Peyton. Without you, I am nothing.”
0 likes