Start by marking “Colony War (The Elderon Chronicles #2)” as Want to Read:
Colony War (The Elderon Chronicles #2)

Colony War

(The Elderon Chronicles #2)

From the author of Colony One comes an action-packed sequel to the near-future conspiracy.
An army of bots is roaming the space station — hijacked by a terrorist inside BlumBot International. The bots share a hive mind that learns and adapts, making them the most deadly adversaries Jonah has ever faced.

Jonah and Maggie are prepared to fight alongside the Space Force, but
Published August 28th 2018 by Blue Sky Studio, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Colony War, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Colony War

Start your review of Colony War (The Elderon Chronicles #2)
Empress Reece (Hooked on Books)
4.5 stars...

Loved it! Non-Stop action, murderous AI's, a journalist in over her head and a military Sergeant with a past that keeps rearing its ugly head...what more can you ask for?! : )

I have to say Tarah Benner's Author's Notes are absolutely fascinating! I look forward to reading those just as much as I do the actual book. She presents an amazing amount of factual data about the world we live in that is just scary. If you ever read any of her books, you've got to read her notes in the back;
Anissa
This is one of those books in a series that you read and realize, you could have skipped entirely for all the forward momentum in plot that took place. The relevant bits could have been pared down and split between the first book and the third (heaven help me, I'm going to begin reading that one tonight).

The story picks up quite literally where the first book leaves off because the first didn't have an ending, just an abrupt full stop scene cut. So the bots are going rogue and Maggie and Jonah
Destiny Ciera
Sep 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great series so far

Book one for five stars, this one gets four. It didn't quite good up to book one. There were many times that I felt the tech got too complicated for the story telling. It started feeling more like I needed to Google things to sort out what was going on. Don't get me wrong, Ms. Bennett is a great story teller but this book just didn't give me as much character substance as usual for her. There wasn't much of the characters relating to each other. When looking back, you realize
Cindy Woods
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reality!!!

This continuation of the story of the colony on Elderon was difficult to put down. The research by author Benner is put to good use as advanced technology, politics and personal vendetta are skillfully employed as Jonah and Maggie and the Space Force face off with robots, hacked and dangerous.

The what, who and why are exposed in this fast-paced, exciting story set in the not so distant future while the burgeoning romance between Space Force officer Jonah and news reporter Maggie begin
Bob
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Exciting

This series by Tarah Benner has been a joy to read. She has done her research on and created a very logical future communication system. She has made the system benign (so as to keep folks from freaking out and getting caught up in something other than the "big brother" issues). Read her authors notes - they are fascinating.
This book focuses on life on Elderon, the first totally private space station/luxury resort. The upside and down of initial occupation and running of the resort is pe
Kasandra Kurutz
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dystopian and SciFi

Non-stop action from page 1 with a seamless transition from Colony One. The thought that went into this story line is amazing and intricate. Just when you think a situation will be solved, it takes a turn.
As always, in books I love, there is the love interest that blossoms in the face of tragedy and grows. And I love the strong woman that isn't over the top, in that strongness, still has her vulnerabilities.
Suki Rickey
Apr 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Book 2 colony

Book 2 had a few errors throughout and was a slow book. The characters and plot had potential, but was the same as the first book but on Earth instead. I will not read book 3. It will probably be the same but back at the space station, so it will repeat itself.
Jennifer Creador
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!!!!

Another gripping plot. Another page turner. I truly loved this book almost as much as the first. And finally a kissing scene!!!!
Dave T
Oct 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Interesting follow-up

This was a good continuation of the first book. These are definitely not standalone stories and need to be read in order.
Sandy Evanko
Jan 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Colony War

It was an interesting book to read. I could do without the cussing though. The political propaganda at the end was way too much.
anna moore
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lovely!

You got me with the ending of the first book. I was on a jaunty ride and then boom! I have been waiting for the sequel, I was not disappointed. Hurry up with the next one.
Debbie Reale Hallowell
Future forseen

Close enough to the world we live in to be perfectly plausible. So while the book is entertaining it is scarier for the implication to our future.
Emma
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 out of 5 stars.

This book was a good sequel. Lots of fast-paced action. Can’t wait for the next book. Hopefully it’s not too far away.
Thais
Dec 07, 2020 rated it liked it
This installment has the same flaws as the first. When everything is new on the first book, here just became repetitive, nothing new is added. There is more action, but with a plot this thin, it's not really enjoyable. Some of the characters actions are questionable and the villain is plain and his goals are generic. I want to how they will defeat the threat, but I'm hoping the next installment isn't just a repetition of this one.

The narrator did an amazing job, specially her male voice, it's qu
MamaNeedsCoffee
Mar 05, 2021
Jennifer Mechler
Apr 26, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Rising: After the Thaw (The Thaw Chronicles, #1)
  • Edge of Anarchy (Edge of Collapse #4)
  • Edge of Collapse (Edge of Collapse #1)
  • Reckoning: After the Thaw (The Thaw Chronicles, #4)
  • The Culling (The Culling #1)
  • Breaking: After the Thaw (The Thaw Chronicles, #2)
  • The Acceptance (The GEOs Book 1)
  • The Labs (The GEOs Book 2)
  • The Reckoning (The Culling #3)
  • Flow (Flow #1)
  • Extinction Shadow (Extinction Cycle: Dark Age #1)
  • Modified (Manipulated, #1)
  • The Princess Games (The Princess Trials, #2)
  • The Last Sanctuary Omnibus: The Complete Post-Apocalyptic Survival Series
  • Survive the Conflict (Small Town EMP #3)
  • Survive the Aftermath (Small Town EMP #2)
  • Survive the Chaos (Small Town EMP #1)
  • The Princess Crown (The Princess Trials, #3)
Tarah Benner is the author of The Fringe, the Elderon Chronicles, the Lawless Saga, and other dystopian novels for adults. Her specialties include badass heroines, tormented heroes, and totally binge-worthy end-of-world stories. Contrary to popular belief, Tarah does not transmit her books from a secret underground bunker. She lives and writes in Colorado Springs with her two dogs, a cat, and her ...more

The Elderon Chronicles (5 books)
  • Colony One (The Elderon Chronicles #1)
  • Colony Assassin (The Elderon Chronicles #3)
  • Colony World (The Elderon Chronicles #4)
  • Colony's End (The Elderon Chronicles #5)