Start by marking “Love Undercover” as Want to Read:
Love Undercover

Love Undercover

(Love #3)

Julia Simmons’ life is one to envy. About to make partner at one of San Francisco’s most prestigious law firms, and publicly identified as girlfriend of baseball star, Scott West, she’s living a dream existence. But if the secret of her sexuality comes out, it could destroy everything.

Published October 2nd 2018 by Go Direct Publishing Pty Ltd

To ask other readers questions about Love Undercover, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Undercover

Farah ファラ
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was ok
This book is available on KU/Unavailable on Scribd.
Kindle price USD2.99

My first by Ms.Spark, I was quite dissapointed. From the first moment the hs met, the attraction switch was on high alert but up to 51%, there were hardly any scenes of them together and their rare conversations centered on work.

The major issue - hiding their sexual orientation. They hs and Scott had strong reasons for not coming out however Ms.Spark became ambitious and threw in a few more curve balls. Instead of making th
Kexx
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love these books - and covers! - of Ellie Spark and though they are short, slightly fluffy around the edges, for what they are, they are perfectly formed and a work of soft art! keep them coming!
DR
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful book because it went straight to the heart of the story; two women, lesbians, living in the closet come to a place in their lives where they decide to be their true selves. The angst that goes with the decision isn't drawn out. The dialogue is crisp and the location is experienced through the author's descriptions.
Kat
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another neat story from Ellie. Loved the plot and the characters a lot…
Cindy Stein
Dec 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018, lesfic-romance
Julia is a hardworking attorney in San Francisco, close to making partner. Alice delayed college to travel around the world and get far from her homophobic father. Upon her return she earned an Associate's degree in paralegal studies while she works for her best friend as a yoga instructor. One morning, Julia's mother brings her to Alice's yoga class and there's an immediate attraction, but nothing more. When Alice agrees to take a temporary paralegal job in her father's law firm she's assigned ...more
Kristin
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was ok
This book… wasn't for me. For a title with Love so prominently on the cover, it felt like more of the book wasn't about love, but about (view spoiler), or (to put it in terms of the title) it felt like there was far more Undercover than there was Love in this book.

Even with that, it was on the border between 2 and 3 stars for me. It wasn't a bad book, by any means, but it wasn't what I hoped for either.
Jen
Jan 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good book

› “Our life doesn’t always turn out the way we plan. But sometimes that’s because what we plan isn’t supposed to be our life.”

Loved the journey of attraction, recognition, understanding & love as it developed & intensified between Alice & Julia, all while in the midst of a redefining self-discovery to understand & accept their evolving identities!!
Kim
Jan 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed many aspects of this story, including the fake relationship, mom's attempted hookup, and the workplace romance. The characters are pretty well-written, and the dialog flows smoothly, but I don't feel the story is big enough for me to remember it down the road. I would give it 3 1/2 stars, if possible.
Andrea
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m a huge fan of the Love... series by Ellie Sparks - her charcters are well developed and multi faceted. The story is light and easy to read and is a typical feel good story with a bit of drama and romance and friendship. I would highly recommend to read this story and to read all the other ones from this series, which are all standalone stories.
AL
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Second book of Ellie Spark and I start understand more the way she writes. So this book was more intense, still missing any erotic scene between the characters, however their emotions, their feelings and the dialogue is absolutely perfect. I couldn't put it down, had to read the next and the next page until the end. Beautiful story.
Kate
Dec 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: lesfic
Love in the Closet

A cute love story between a lawyer with a fake high profile relationship and a yoga instructor-turned-paralegal keeping her lifestyle from her family. Some of the story was a little over the top and was missing some needed detail, but it was a good read, over all.
Phyllis Mann
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book

I loved this book. I loved how both women were attracted to each other but neither one of them were out of the closet to people. Then they took control of their lives and ended up being a couple.
J.R.
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A secret that that is begging to be told.

An arranged friendship between two people who live a lie becomes a mountain because society frowns upon it if their true relationship is revealed. A single person who refuses to express herself to her family. Similarities? Maybe ! Enjoy!
Doug Elliott
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another nice HEA, with two selectively closeted women, from Ms. Spark -- aside from the vivid description of sweaty yoga mats.
Helen
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet

I loved this love story. The main characters were a bit behind the times with the idea they need to remain in the closet. Well written with a great ending.
Kirsty Grant
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this book. I always rate an author on how well they invoke real emotions from you, and Ellie Spark managed it with this one 😊
Ashley
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a fun read, some points felt a little rushed but overall a good story. The two main characters were likable and the plot was good.
moxieBK
Apr 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Love Undercover — Ellie Spark (9 chapters + 6 months later) Feb. 20-27, 2019

If you follow my reviews, you may have read that I previously read a...oh... [Note: this is a lesbian HEA that is between two consenting adults. If this burns your eyes out, skip and read something else.] ...now back to the story... The previous book I read had a neat plot twist and this one does too.

This story is about a beard and a skirt; queer code for a woman to hangs with a gay and man that hangs with a lesbian as a
polly
Dec 19, 2018 marked it as maybe
Shelves: freebie

💝FREE on Amazon today (12/19/2018)!💝

Blurb:

In an attempt to avoid difficult discussions with her homophobic father, Alice King has been traveling the world for years. Now, back in San Francisco she reluctantly agre
Jeannot Giguere