Start by marking “Lars (Judgment Duet #2)” as Want to Read:
Lars (Judgment Duet #2)

Lars (Judgment Duet #2)

The action-packed conclusion of The Judgment Duet.

Neither fallen nor pure … he lies in between.

Redemption is unheard of for a fallen angel, but Lars is unlike any other. His heart is overwhelmed with grief as the child with extraordinary gifts still needs protection. And a certain Dark One prowls in search of all who stand in the way.

The gatekeeper who holds Lars’ he
Published August 28th 2018 by The Greatest of These, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Lars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lars

Start your review of Lars (Judgment Duet #2)
Melissa  Wright
Worth the wait

Wow I ingulfed this book in one sitting. I have been patiently waiting for it's release after Kain's cliffhanger and Lars did not disappoint. All Kain questions will be answered and everyone is included in this book. The fight against good and evil, heaven and hell continues. You will fall in love with Lars as you did Kain. Amazing 5 star read!
P.S. There will be a book 3!!!!
Tina
❤❤❤

Hold on to your hats ladies and gentlemen you're in for a fantastic ride reading the second book of A Brothers of War Series. Can love be found again after being torn apart at the seams. Friendships were broken but now it's the time for healing. A battle is brewing and rules are changing for both sides. Don't miss out on this action packed tale highly recommend. (This is not a stand alone and must be read in sequence.)
Clara Atkinson
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jugment: Lars part 2 of The Judgment Series was even better than I dreamed it could of been. I truly didn't think this book could come close to being as good as the first book Judgment:Kian. Wow this book was brilliant with how many different emotions and power plays were going on . Nothing is black and white ,good vs evil heaven and hell there is an in between. I love the pull of emotions some powerful, intense, brutal, hateful,hurtful, feeling of betrayal, caring and loving. There are power st ...more
Cathy Dionne
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First of all make sure you have time to read because once you start this book you will not be able to put it down. While I fell for Kian in the first book of this series, I fell even harder for Lars. Lars is the perfect combination of a good and bad boy rolled into one. I love how he doesn’t always want to play by the rules.

Judgement: Lars is packed with all the action, drama and emotion one could want in an epic story. You will laugh, cry, scream and maybe at times forget to breathe. Lora Ann
Carolyn Spence
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an intricate story. There were so many characters in this story, and it's a continuation of Judgment: Kian. It's amazing the story that Ms. Ann has weaved together. It's the right amount of suspense, wonder, intrigue and hot scenes to keep the reader very, very interested. There is closure for quite a few partners in this story, but it's not quite done either. There are evil people, good people and some on the fence and that's what its all about, everyone is not perfect and that's the beaut ...more
Book-Lovin-Momma
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the finale following Judgment: Kian. There is so much going on, and by the way, you really do need to read the first book in order to understand what's happening. Angels of dark and light, humans, both good and bad, all play their part in this fantastic, dark tale. The evil characters are oh so bad, while the good struggle to prevail. It's a thrilling ride, are you ready to enter the demon's lair? Loved, loved this epic conclusion!
Jenny
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the conclusion of the Judgment Kian. What a great conclusion it is! Amazing story with suspense, intense, and hot scenes that pull you into the story. Great characters that you will love and also those that you will love to hate. I highly recommend this book!
Sherri
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Judgement: Lars is the second book in the Judgment duet. I found I didn't want to put it down while reading it. Judgement: Lars has characters you'll love and ones you'll love to hate. The author weaves a story that will pull you in and hold you captive.
Ria Alexander  - Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Absolute perfection from Lora Ann

When I read the first book in this duet, Judgment Kian, I thought Lora Ann had written at ther very best, well she proved me wrong. Judgment Lars was sheer perfection. This was such a brilliant duet, and its conclusion is simply EPIC. Lora Ann has written her very own masterpiece.

JUDGMENT LARS packs a punch from the opening scene, drawing out so many of its reader's emotions - happiness, anger and frustration, but that's exactly what I loved about it. Lora involv
Lita Thomas
Aug 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Judgement: Lars Part 2 of The Judgment Duet Lora Ann picks up where Kain left off. Kain is mortally injured. Afton is beside herself. Lars is coming to terms with being brought back into the fold while the team tries to keep Cole safe. The fight between good and evil continues in this book. There are many different stories going on between the different characters. This book was more about the forbidden love between the characters than the safety of Cole. Somewhere along the line that storyline ...more
Rin
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ANGELS AREN'T ALLOWED TO LOVE BUT SOMETIMES IT'S OUT OF THEIR WINGS

There's a lot going on in this book. Good,, is always working or fighting right alongside, when evil is trying to steal a piece of your soul.
The heavenly realm and the earthly one are fighting to bring down the sex trafficking ring . They're using the BDSM lifestyle to prey on people for torture, enslavement and death. Both realms are trying to protect a young boy who can see the devils, dark ones and angels. .
Angels aren't al
Heather W
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Light vs dark, good vs evil. This book takes up where Judgement: Kian left off. When Kian is injured, Lars becomes responsible for keeping the child safe. The intensity and passion in these books just blow me away. There are a lot of characters in this book yet Lora Ann describes them all in such a way that you see them in your mind.

Keep up the amazing writing!

Elsie Pitt
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ok this is the second part of the Judgment Duet. Lora Ann knows how to write this genre and is spectacular at writing a fantasy but it is so down to earth literally that will grab from the first word to the very last! This is setting up for what is to come and I know it is going to OUTSTANDING if this Duet is any indication of what is to come from this author. Lars is so GOOD he is so BAD. I think I enjoyed this story MORE just for fact that he is so engaging that he literally will trap you. Thi ...more
Andra Shaw
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Wow!!!!!

Engaging thought-provoking, erotic, romantic, action-filled, and that is just the beginning! I love this series and please note that you must read each book in the series in order! Judgment: Lars, does not disappoint as it takes up from where Judgment: Kian (Book 1) ends. It is unexpected, intriguing and really puts to task what we think about God, relationships, and love. You have to love Lars as he is the ultimate good bad boy...or is that bad good boy...well the story does sort that
Suzanne
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Light and Dark brought together!

Warning: This is a review on part 2 of the Judgment Series… this awesome conclusion has brought the dark and the light together. Lora Ann has weaved a world of bliss and danger like no other PNR Author has.
We met Lars briefly way back in her Beautiful Ashes Trilogy, where he teased our senses and piqued our interest in his bad boy angel persona. We meet up with him again in his brother’s story, Judgement: Kian. And then we get him ALL in his book, Judgement:
Rhonda Hicks
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Did you read "The Judgement Duet 1: Kian?" If not, then you absolutely, without a doubt need to do that first before reading this one because "Lars" picks up right where "Kian" left off.
That being said, if you read my review from book one, you'll remember I said Lora Ann had pulled me in making me feel as if I was participating in the storyline rather than just being a bystander reading the words. Yeah, well this one blew that right out of the water! Every stop was pulled and the results were ep
Rose Brown
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lora Ann has topped her last book, “Judgment: Kian” and given us the brilliant conclusion that we were waiting for. This is such a well written, well thought out storyline that it grabs you from the first word and holds of your emotions hostage. This story is action-packed, with suspense and drama. Kian and Afton are here, as well as, our new main character Lars, Kian’s twin brother. Lars is our resident bad boy angel, who it seems, is walking the fine line between good and evil. Judgment: Lars ...more
J. Ockenhouse
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lora Ann did such an epic job of taking a fantasy story and making it feel so real. Lars is the 2nd part of the Judgment Duel so please make sure to read Kian first.

Imo to really enjoy a story you have to be emotionally drawn to either the characters and/or the story, with Lars I experienced it with both the story and these beautiful characters. Loved all the action and surprises with such vivid writing I could clearly imagine each scene and draw on the feelings these characters have.

I received
Jeanne Richardson
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book I've read written by Lora Ann; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Sharon
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the conclusion to the duet and is another brilliant story. This one is also a rollercoaster of emotions and it a definite page-turner. So much action and intrigue in this that I was on the edge of my seat as I was reading. A wonderful book.
Chelsea
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This second half is action packed!! You find out how it all plays out and where each couple lands in the conclusion.

Lori
Jun 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another great story by Lora Ann. Excellent addition to the series and just as intriguing as the first. It's romantic, action-paced and simply good solid writing.

Laurie Jacobson
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this story. Highly recommended. No spoilers. A first author for me. I look forward read more books from this author.

Pat W
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Second book with more action and more thrills. These books are outstanding and captivating at the same time. Characters are superb again and definitely not to be missed
Gina Burkart
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What amazing read from a epic story that will have you hooked from the very beginning tell the very end. This story will take you on a amazing story that will blow you away.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A well written book with an interesting story line. The characters are strong and the story flows quickly and smoothly. I enjoyed reading this story.

Samantha
Sep 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
This second book in the duet picked up with action, emotions, and questions.
I was easily pulled into the story. I enjoyed the way it weaved its way through so many exciting twists and turns. There was no shortage of drama and it had me hooked.

"But how did one walk away from the heart that beat to the rhythm of his soul?" - I loved this quote from the book and found that it summed up much of what took place in the relationships in this novel.
Carol
Sep 03, 2018
Sherry  Morris
Nov 01, 2018
Sherri
Aug 27, 2018

• Virgin Tribute
  • Bedlam (Hell's Heathens MC, #2)
  • Raine's Haven
  • Surviving Him (Shameless, #1)
  • Falling for the Forbidden (Forbidden #1)
  • Seven Groomsmen from Hell (Love by Numbers, #6)
  • Surviving You (Shameless, #2)
  • Last Fall (Wild Pitch, #3)
  • Sheltered by the SEAL (H.E.R.O. Force, #2; Inheritance, #12)
  • Home Invasion: An Erotic Nightmare
  • The Two Kings (Afterlife Saga #2)
  • Melody (Beautiful Book 3)
  • The Nanny
  • Real Rocks
  • The Triple Goddess (Afterlife Saga #3)
  • The Quarter Moon (Afterlife Saga, #4)
  • Last First Kiss
  • The Pentagram Child: Part 1 (Afterlife Saga, #5)
A homeschooling mom by day and hot, steamy romance writer by night, there isn’t an adventure Lora Ann doesn’t mind taking.

The love of travel led her to the career of an international flight attendant as a young adult. And she still loves to travel, although her “wings” are now retired. Spending time with her sons, friends, hiking, and disappearing into the realm of all things possible, are just a

News & Interviews