Start by marking “Healing His Medic” as Want to Read:
Healing His Medic

Healing His Medic

Doctor Comfort Djan is looking for salvation after a tragic accident, which takes her to deprived regions where her skills heal the helpless. Until Fate thrusts her as a medic on board a West African military coastal protection ship. Proving herself to the male-only crew is nothing compared to being near one intense naval officer who has her feeling something other than he ...more
ebook
Expected publication: October 2019 by Love Africa Press

To ask other readers questions about Healing His Medic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Healing His Medic

Felicia
I read the last twenty-five pages of Healing His Medic with a smile on my face. And, that was after reading the rest of the book nodding my head and pumping my fist in the air.

Comfort Djan is the heroine I’ve been waiting for.

Heartbreaking loss has left her scarred and with deep-seated fears that make night-time the enemy, but as a former army reservist, and a medical doctor, Comfort is cool, calm, and committed.

Until she encounters Commander Akin Solarin.

From humble beginnings, Akin’s commitmen
Cheri
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A special story. I enjoyed seeing the female as the one with the PTS type issues. Comfort helped treat the Medic from the team of Navy Specialists whose job it is to deal with the Pirates plaguing the area. Little did she know she'd also be treating his team while he recovered.

When they first met her at the hospital some hit on her, some ignored her, and Akin did his best not to do the first. Joining a crack team like this wouldn't be easy and even harder for a woman. Still, she proved her worth
United Indie Book Blog
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading Healing His Medic. The characters and storyline are well written and enjoyable. I was drawn in from the beginning and had a hard time putting it down. I love Comfort’s strength and Akin’s intensity. A great read for anyone!

REVIEW BY RAYCHEL
Cherime MacFarlane
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well drawn characters and a great read. I loved the book and had a hard time putting it down. I love being transported to other places in a great book.
Raychel Faulkner
Abimbola Odusote
Jan 03, 2019
Stephanie
Oct 11, 2018
Nana Prah first discovered romance in a book from her eight grade summer reading list and has been obsessed with it ever since. Her fascination with love inspired her to write in her favorite genre where happily-ever-after is the rule.

She is a published author of contemporary, multicultural romances. Her books are sweet with a touch of spice. When she’s not writing she’s, over-indulging in chocola