Start by marking “Healing His Medic” as Want to Read:
Healing His Medic

Healing His Medic

(The Protectors #1)

Doctor Comfort Djan is looking for salvation after a tragic accident, which takes her to deprived regions where her skills heal the helpless. Until Fate thrusts her as a medic on board a West African military coastal protection ship. Proving herself to the male-only crew is nothing compared to being near one intense naval officer who has her feeling something other than ...more
ebook
Published October 2019 by Love Africa Press

To ask other readers questions about Healing His Medic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Healing His Medic

Start your review of Healing His Medic
Liza Lorenz
Jul 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Original Book Review @ www.LizaLorenz.com

Chosen to read the ARC for Healing His Medic, I dove right into my first Nana Prah romance. I have heard such good buzz around her writing, and now I know why. So much to fall in love with, where do I begin:

1. Take-No-Prisoners Heroine – Comfort may have a calm demeanor, and a ready sense of humor, but don’t mess with her. Or underestimate her ability to take care of herself. Girlfriend will kick some ass…literally. And all the while, be a lady as she
Love Africa Book Club
Two wonderful stories filled with adventure, suspense and romance.

Swoon-worthy protective heroes I want to keep forever. Commander Akin stole my heart and Zach can play undercover agent with me any day.

And not to dismiss the sassy heroines who were matches for the men. Neither of them took any bs and I would have them in my corner any day.

Both stories took me on adventures across different African landscapes: from West Africa and a Navy frigate to East Africa and the Mauritian Islands.

I highly
Amaka Azie
Feb 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was such a lovely romance. *sigh*
This author has a way of creating characters that stick in your heart long after the book is finished.
Comfort, a nurse with a background of loss and pain is such a delightful character. Her independent spirit is admirable. Despite the horrible experience she went through, she kept pushing.
I also love Akin. They are a good match and his shy nature is also endearing.
I only wish I saw more of them together outside the ship scene.
I recommend this book to
Felicia
I read the last twenty-five pages of Healing His Medic with a smile on my face. And, that was after reading the rest of the book nodding my head and pumping my fist in the air.

Comfort Djan is the heroine I’ve been waiting for.

Heartbreaking loss has left her scarred and with deep-seated fears that make night-time the enemy, but as a former army reservist, and a medical doctor, Comfort is cool, calm, and committed.

Until she encounters Commander Akin Solarin.

From humble beginnings, Akin’s
Cheri
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A special story. I enjoyed seeing the female as the one with the PTS type issues. Comfort helped treat the Medic from the team of Navy Specialists whose job it is to deal with the Pirates plaguing the area. Little did she know she'd also be treating his team while he recovered.

When they first met her at the hospital some hit on her, some ignored her, and Akin did his best not to do the first. Joining a crack team like this wouldn't be easy and even harder for a woman. Still, she proved her
Empi Baryeh
Aug 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Comfort and Akin meet in the ER when he brings a crew mate in. From the start, one can feel their attraction.Both dismiss their attraction to each other since they will not see themselves again. However, things change when Comfort is offered a job on Akin's ship.

Yes, a ship! A warship, to be precise. Such an unexpected setting for a sweet romance novel. However, it works so well for the story.

With Comfort, Nana brings us another of her signature badass heroines. We (along with the hero) learn
Shannan Harper
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
I've grown fond of this author's books. The characters always seem to have such a great chemistry with each other as well as the supporting Characters. One thing I really liked about the story was the heroine. She w shocked a lot of characters in the story as well as myself. She didn't pull any punches, she was smart. I also liked that the hero was determined to protect her even before they got together. They were a great match for each other.
United Indie Book Blog
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading Healing His Medic. The characters and storyline are well written and enjoyable. I was drawn in from the beginning and had a hard time putting it down. I love Comfort’s strength and Akin’s intensity. A great read for anyone!

REVIEW BY RAYCHEL
Cherime MacFarlane
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well drawn characters and a great read. I loved the book and had a hard time putting it down. I love being transported to other places in a great book.
Raychel
Original Book Review @ www.LizaLorenz.com

Amaka Azie
Sep 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was such a lovely romance. *sigh*
I also love Akin. They are a good match and his shy nature is also endearing.
I only wish I saw more of them together outside the ship scene.
I recommend this book to
Cheri
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Love Africa Book Club
Two wonderful stories filled with adventure, suspense and romance.

Felicia

Comfort Djan is the heroine I’ve been waiting for.

Until she encounters Commander Akin Solarin.

From humble beginnings, Akin’s

Sep 26, 2018
Stephanie
Oct 11, 2018

• Rules of a Rebound
  • Enticed (Passionate Protectors, #1)
  • Pulling Doubles (Wright Brothers #2)
  • Olio Live
  • The Snow Queen
  • The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales
  • Buried Deep
  • Noelle The First (Holliday Sisters #1)
  • Christmas in the City
  • Holiday Honey: a novella (JustOneNight.com Book 4)
  • All I Want: A Christmas Short
  • Trapped Wishes: A Genie and Her Goon
  • New Year, New Boo?: A Holiday Short
  • A Little Stuffing
  • The Kwanzaa Brunch: A Holiday Novella
  • The Winter Date (A Love for all Seasons Book 2)
  • Autumn Falls (A Love for all Seasons Book 1)
  • Black Friday: High Life Short Story
Nana Prah first discovered romance in a book from her eighth grade summer reading list and has been obsessed with it ever since. Her fascination with love inspired her to write in her favorite genre where happily-ever-after is the rule.

She is a published author of contemporary, multicultural romances. Her books are sweet with a touch of spice. When she’s not writing she’s, over-indulging in

The Protectors (2 books)
  • Unravelling His Mark (The Protectors #2)