Start by marking “All Foxed Up (The Chaos of Foxes, #2)” as Want to Read:
All Foxed Up  (The Chaos of Foxes, #2)

All Foxed Up

(The Chaos of Foxes #2)

Kenzie's adventure continues with her three fox mates.
Published November 23rd 2018 by Crowned Stars Publications

To ask other readers questions about All Foxed Up, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All Foxed Up

Jessica Robbins
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Total Must Read

I don't how Dean does it but this book is perfection. We get one strong female lead who is really coming into her own at this point surrounded by three quirky Fox shifters. From there it is the perfect mix of humor, steam, action, romance, and intrigue that makes it impossible to stop reading once you get started. Must Read for fans shifters RH. I totally loved it so I give it 4/5 stars.
Kayla Pipkin
Nov 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was pretty excited to see that this book was releasing so soon after I had finally gotten around to reading the first one.
I was instantly hooked and I wanted to read more about this trio of foxes and their non-witch witch mate.
And poor I wasn't disappointed with the second book.

Kenzie's sister is fading fast, her powers being stripped causing her body to fail.
In an effort to save her, she makes a deal-two of them actually.
One with her trio of foxes and one with the Alpha of the West Coast P
Heather Gilbert
Jan 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Heartwarming

There is something heartwarming about this universe - a softness even amongst the chaos and pain that surrounds it. I noticed it with Alpha Wolf and Broken wolf, and the same holds true here with the foxes. Charming, really.

Pros:
- sweet yet undeniably sexy.
- flows well
- Hunter, I just love him.
- the big reveal, took me off guard, I was expecting something else.
- Can we get Samuel’s story next?
- good exploration of emotional pull

Cons:
- felt a bit short?
- these can be read without re
Katie Harder-schauer
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm working on writing my review right now. It will be posted here sometime after release day and after it goes live on my blog. I am absolutely loving the foxes.
RH & Romance Review
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second story in Kenzie and her foxes’ tale (ha). Kenzie is moving in with her guys, and they are carrying on with the plans from the last book (trying to avoid spoilers, sorry it’s a bit vague!). While there is action in this book, it’s nothing like meeting Kenzie in the middle of a heist, like in the first book. To be clear, it is in no way lacking in action. It is much more developmentally key, this book. We get to see how Kenzie settles in with the foxes, but we also get to find o ...more
Dharia Scarab
Great start to the series. Love that it’s set in the same universe. Characters are well developed and interesting. Can’t wait for the next book in this series.

2 stars... This book was not very good, and I won't be reading any more from the
Mae Padua-janusas
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mind blowing!!!

It’s an understatement when I say this series keeps getting better and better. This second book was mind blowing! Totally blew me away with the twists and turn of events. I don’t know if it was just hormones, but I laughed, I cried, and I held my breath at almost every turn. Let’s not forget the romance is definitely hot and spicy.

I can’t wait to see what happens next with the new development. I wish there was more of Gram Gram too. I like her. She’s funny in a no nonsense kind o
Meagan
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. Goodness!

This book. So dang good. I enjoyed the first one, but this, this one just has left me feeling some kind of way. It started off the fun, lighthearted read I found book one, For Fox Sake, to be, but then it dove deeper. Deeper into the guys’ past, deeper into thoughts on forming relationships and why they held those beliefs, but mostly just deeper into the feels altogether. And that ending!!! I can’t wait for this next installment and find this absolutely deserving of five big sta
Tori Preitauer-McMichael
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A FANTASTIC sequel!

Book one was fantastic... book two surpassed my expectations! It picks up right where book one left off with Kenzie moving in with the foxes as promised and continuing to try to take down Brad. There are a few questions left hanging at the end of the story that I’m sure book three will pick up and answer for us. But I love the chemistry of the foxes and finally getting a better inside peek at hunter and his chaos! Plus — hello! — the sexy times and playful banter are amazing!
Raina Collins
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I gotta say that I love Kenzie. From the start she trusted her three mates even before she knew how important they were going to be to her. And those three have always been there for each other. But now they all must choose to accept the bond or not. How do they fit together? Can they handle their pasts and can she? Add in an unknown and known enemy and you have plenty of action and detective work. Things will also start to heat up as feelings become clear.
Jenn
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Foxing amazeballs!!

I LOVED this book so hard. Awesome follow up to book 1. Full of character depth, emotion, mystery, snark and hot, hot MF and MFM (and even some MM themes) scenes.

I really liked how the book picked up where we left off and had a very reluctant Kenzie moving in with her foxes. Through more mysteries, trials and magical messes, they 4 of them get even closer to accepting the mate bonds. I seriously cannot wait to read more from this series and author!
Gwendolyn Thaggard
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book.
We got to know Kenzie and Finnick in book one.
In this book we get to know about her mates Ash and Hunter.
Kenzie needed to define what she wanted from her foxes and if she could accept the bond.
This meant she needed to know more about them.
Living with the boys also showed her isolated she was from her family and his she could start over.
It was a growth for all of them.
There was also a mission to complete for the West Coast Pride Alpha
Velma  Hayes
Dec 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
I read this one because ... the author did such a good job on the first one. The plot-line was continued perfectly, even though it took me about 15 minutes to catch-back-on what was happening. I love the characters even though I had to jump past some of the action. The story still fascinates me. I will read the last book in this series because I want to know how everyone fairs. I recommend this book to everyone with working legs.
BookPages
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!

Action, intrigue, and hard fought love.

This book was so good. The plot clips along at break neck speed and never lets you go. I finished it in one day! The steam this book packs draws you into the chaos. The twists in this book are as surprising as they are refreshing. I only wish book three was out now because the wait is going to be killer.
Margaux Espinosa
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This Chaos is Hot!

I am loving this series and these Fox shifters are HOT as Hades. Kenzie is one seriously amazing character, she's strong, resourceful and smart as hell. I can wait for the next book to come out because these sexy men know how to have some steamy fun in between all the chaos and danger.
Lauren
Little Bit of Chaos

I had forgotten how much I like the world these books are set in but it really is an interesting place. I enjoyed seeing some of the bigger picture come together in this book, especially where the demon godfather is concerned. All the characters are well written and quietly loveable, too. Overall, this was a good, worthwhile read.
McKenzie Kirby
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great

-shifters, witches, demons, fae, and mentions of angels, vampires
-multiple POV
-female MC that is strong despite hardship and 3 Fox mates with hardships of their own
-romance develops at a good pace. This book got more steamy but didn’t overshadow story. Multiples and first base mm in 1 scene. Right amount of description.
-definitely looking forward to reading final book
Laurie C
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait for the next book!

Slow burn with enough twists to keep you spellbound! 3 mates? Yes sexy fox shifters who offer Kenzie a future of fun, gaiety, and love. Great book .. great author ..
Sydney Isaac
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A foxing good time

I love it when a series manages to do everything that made the first one great, but better. This was funnier, sexier and more intense than book 1, and I can tell that there's even more revelations to come. I adore this series, can't wait for the final book!
Ash
Really Guys If you Haven't Read This Series You Should

Paranormal. Rh. 3 Fox Shifters. Mate bond. Loooooooooved it. It has all the super hot scenes you could ask for minus one I guess. This book's main focus was on Kenzie and the boy's relationship and bond.
Jade Gecko
Awesome Installment

#Ashforlife

Loved the book. So many surprises. I can't wait to see what will happen next! Ash is such a sweetie - and Finnick is there for the ride. Can't wait for Hunter to get to play along.
Amanda  Morgan
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

I absolutely loved this book. There is plenary of steam and the characters just keep getting better and better. I love me some hunter,ash and fin. Can’t wait till the next book.
Morgan
Absolutely freaking lovely

Kenzie and her men are amazing. I love the intrigue and the passion they all share with one another. Now to sit and wait for book three
April
Great read

This is a fantastic series. I love Dean's books in this world. The characters are amazing and good world building. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Holly
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So so good

I'm in love with this series! It was wonderful to see Kenzie's bonds strengthen with the guys and OMG that twist at the end. I can't wait for the next one!
Madeleine
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Series just keeps getting better and better!!! I love Kenzie SO MUCH.
Jennifer Paulet
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good book!

What a good book! I couldn't put it down, the storyline was very nice and the characters are so endearing
beth shorter
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love it

I love books about foxes. These are great and I'm more than excited for the final instalment. Perfect middle book and follows on perfectly from the first.
Boo
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing read

This book is so amazing. I love this series so much this is my favorite from Emma dean. I just keep releasing the series until the 3rd one comes out. A must read!
N3phyllium
Dec 02, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Demon Sworn (The Witch's Rebels, #3)
  • The Light We Seek (Together We Fall, #2)
  • Aurora's Coven (The Lost Coven Book 1)
  • Indebted to the Vampires
  • Between a Wolf and a Hard Place - Parts 1-6 (NorCal Shifters, #1)
  • Bakra Bride (Tapestries, #2)
  • Flight (The Alpha's Captive, #3)
  • Cupid's Favor (Naughty Cupid #3)
  • Blind Date
  • Curse of the Alpha: Episodes 3 & 4
  • Beating Hearts: A Paranormal and Contemporary Valentine Collection
  • Heaven Sent: A WhyChoose Paranormal Romance (Lupine Bay, #1)
  • Howl (Southern Werewolves, #2)
  • Tiger Boys
  • Skin Deep (Eternal Forces #1)
  • The Family Spells (The Family Spells , #1)
  • Her Warrior Harem
  • The Torch (Succubus Studies, #1)(Succubus Harem, #6)

The Chaos of Foxes (3 books)
  • For Fox Sake (The Chaos of Foxes, #1)
  • What the Fox (The Chaos of Foxes, #3)