Start by marking “Cherish (Cherish, #3)” as Want to Read:
Cherish (Cherish, #3)

Cherish

(Cherish #3)

This dark and twisted tale of ownership will make your blood run hot. Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Amazon Bestseller Vivian Wood writes dark romance as OLIVIA RYANN.

Something has shifted and changed in me.
I have left Katherine behind, and stepped fully into the blossom of Fiore.
But while I am undergoing that transformation, Monster too senses a sea change
Published November 27th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Cherish, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cherish

Start your review of Cherish (Cherish, #3)
❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
💖💖💖💖💖

NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

What a way to end this series, or is it? I loved loved the book - I hope you do too

ღ We find our self-right where we left off in that crazy cliff hanger in Covet that Ms Ryanna left at. Thank god, she started this book right where she left us!

➳ Arsen Aetós, has change so much in this final book. Will it be in time to save himself & Fiore?

➳Katherine
Melanie (mells_view)
Nov 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
A good finale to Monster & Fiores story.

A good finale to Arsen & Fiores story. A little less bloody/violent than the other two stories, but trust there is still blood and violence. Their relationship just has some completeness and finally a balance. This series starts off with a not so good relationship, but in the end it works for them. Plus more happens with Ardens brothers. Cant wait to see what comes next with Dryas story!
★Because Book Boyfriends★

5.5 CAPTIVATING STARS!!

description

I think I have found myself a new favorite list author! I loved this series! And this final book in the story of Arsen and Fiore was the perfect conclusion to their wild ride. Although I could stand to read more about their happy ever after :)

"I want her love. I want her company. I want all her time; with her smiles, and her tears. I want to always look over and find her right there, right by my side."

READING ORDER
#1 CAPTURE 0.5 Prequel - (should read, its
Karina
Nov 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Again where do I begin? This final book in Monster/Aeron and Fiore/Katherine's story was so captivating. From the beginning it pulls you in and has you wondering where the story will go. The bond these to have only gets stronger. It has Monster realizing that he is completely in love with Fiore and will do anything he has to do to keep her safe and by his side. Even if that means making so tough choices. Fiore has loved Monster for quite some time and can only hope he feels the same way. ...more
Daniella
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Things had seemed complicated from the start, but it continues to be a series I cannot put down. I loved getting additional insight into Monster and Fiore's story and am excited to see what comes next. A dark romance for sure, but also an unforgettable one too. Very well written and enjoyable. Don't miss this. This is a voluntary review of an advance reader copy.
Teresa Lara
Nov 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG This Series♡Need More Arsen and Fiore♡Who's next?Loved,this
Amy Dickinson
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well, if youve been reading any of my prior reviews, you know how anxious I was for this book. Cherish is the fourth and final book in the Arsen and Fiore story. The third book left us on a cliffhanger: did Fiore shoot Tony or did she shoot Arsen?

From the outset of the story, that question is answered quickly. And, as this is the final book, you can imagine the answer. However, the question for this book revolves around love. Can Fiore and Arsen find love given the beginning of their story? Will
Amanda McCalip
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy page turner!! I can't believe that this is the last book in the series! This series has been absolutely amazing. Dark, twisted, passionate, suspenseful, and riveting! Our lovely Olivia Ryann has brought a new twist to this darker world and I have loved reading every single page of it!

Arsen aka Monster and Katherine aka Fiore have had quite the journey since the first book and there have been so many moments where I not only cringed, but swooned. Our Monster is as evil as they come, but in a
THall
Nov 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great series
It can't be over, right?
EroticaAfterDark (Lilith)
NEW RELEASE
#Erotica #new #release $2.99 #DarkRomance
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2E1yaQs
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2Rgs41z
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2Scba44

Check out our archive: https://goo.gl/HKJpb6
Subscribe to our newsletter: https://goo.gl/SrUf3e
Or join our group: https://goo.gl/RpzyFd
Submit for FREE: https://goo.gl/MqqJv3
romance
E.M. Courier
Dora
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

Wow! This gripping, dark suspenseful Mafia romance has secrets, lies, twists and turnssome you see coming, some you dont! It will be hard to put this down once you get started. You NEED to READ! I wasn't expecting the turn this story took; it has quite an unexpected revelation that may leave you flabbergasted but it is jaw-dropping good! Murder, mystery, suspense, betrayal, intrigue, thrills and passion continue to keep you glued to the
Patty
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! So this was the last of the Cherish series. And what an ending it was. We finally get to know who the bullet hits and I got to say I was not surprised in the least. Fiore really doesn't surprise me. Monster and Fiore's relationship turns into something completely different that what we have come to know as Monster's ownership of Fiore. We get to see what happens the night of the ball and see who the real monster is.
This was an exciting and intense read, with several oh shit moments. I mean
Catherine
Shelves: arc-s
Although I have been in a bit of a reading slump this book drew me right into the action and I couldnt put it down until I finished. This is the final story centering around Fiore (née Katherine Corolla) and Monster (née Arsen Aétos) and the push and pull of emotions continue between them. Can love bloom from such harrowing beginnings? Will Monster push Fiore too far with his tests of loyalty? And what happens when the most unstable Aétos brother of all, Dryas, comes calling in New Orleans and ...more
Isabelle D'A
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you're looking for an easy to follow, hot, steamy, sexy, smooth flowing read that captures your attention from the start. Congratulations my friends you've found it. The characters and scenes were realistic and believable. Twists and turns and unpredictable surprises that kept my eyes on the pages and on the edge of my seat. I followed the characters fascinated as their personalities transformed and blended. Vivid detailed descriptions were so life like and on point. The storyline was solided ...more
SaraLou
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cherish is the final installment to the Cherish Series by Olivia Ryann and what a final part it is.

I was hooked from the start! After the cliffhanger ending to Covet, I had to dive right in not knowing what to expect.

Arsen has some tough decisions to make. He cares about Fiore more than he thought he would. He needs to keep her safe, doing that means he needs to leave. Can he leave everything he's ever known behind for a woman who was supposed to be revenge?

Fiore has pulled a trigger that
Rubi
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
😭😭😭 OMG, This book! Cherish is the startling conclusion to Olivia Ryann's Cherish series. Cherish starts off where Covert (Book 3) left off. As you recall it left us in a huge cliffhanger (again). Will the outcome of said cliffhanger be what you expected? 😉

As the story continues it changes. Both Arsen (Monster) and Fiore are struggling with feelings for each other that they can't completely understand. When Fiore's life is threathened, will Monster do what is right? What are these sudden
Kari Hansen
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the fourth and final book in the Cherish series and they must be read in order. The suspense and twists will keep you on the edge of your seat and wondering if they will ever find their happy ever after.

Both Monster and Fiore have changed so much since we first met them. Fiores strength shines through and she will do anything to protect Monster and their relationship. We realize that there is much more to Monster than we thought and the effect that Fiore has on him is inspiring.

Dark and
Julie
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well what an ending to a fantastic series this has been a breathtaking piece of writing and I have loved every hard soul searching word written, a book with so many twists and turns making your heart clench with so many different emotions. In this we see Fiore ( Katherine) and Arsen ( monster) realise that they truly love each other but it's not always as simple as that. Arsen wants to give up his mafia hold and hand it over to his brothers Dryas and Damen but the darkness and revenge they are ...more
Andrea
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cherish is the jaw-droppingly, insanely thrilling and heartbreakingly emotional grandiose final to Arsen and Fiores story.

I loved both characters more with every book in this series. In this book they gained even more depth and profiled their personalities even more.
Again I was drawn in with the first few sentences and hated to put this book out of my hand when the daily life took over. I cant even start to describe my feelings while reading this book I alternated between feeling crashed to
Trina Castillo
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The final book of this series was more than I ever could of expected. The story picked up right where it ended in the last book.

My emotions were in a whirlwind. The love that blossoms between Arsen and Fiore despite the way she came into his possession.

When given the opportunity to run from it all, do you take it? Or do you fight for the love that you know is strong enough to overcome the obstacles that are thrown your way?

Its a dark story, written so beautifully. A must read!
Cindy Mahoney
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So aptly named!

Cherish,the finale book in the story of Arsen and Fiore's story is to me the epitome of romantic love and was EPIC! For a dark,captive dub con tale to conclude with such a quintessential example of intense,pure romantic love is what readers yearn for. More Olivia ! Your momnumental version of the dark romance is the prime ,with an antihero whose redemption through love is to die for!
Lindsay Hartman
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous ending. I have been following the relationship of Arsen and Fiore for 4 books and was excited to see their relationship finally reach the level I wanted. I loved the way Fiore supported Arsen in this book and Arsens slow realization of how much Fiore had come to mean to him. There were situations that I could predict and situations that completely surprised me, but I was engrossed in the story the whole time. ...more
Book-Lovin-Momma
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cherish is the conclusion to this series, and what an epic conclusion it was! Action-packed, with twists and surprises at every turn, Monster and Fiore's relationship morphs into something neither of them expected. I found myself watching Damen and Dryas carefully, cautiously, seeing what more troubles were coming. This book oozed with danger and dark cravings. You must start at the beginning of the series to get the full story - I love how it was so satisfying yet kept me wanting more!
E Loprete
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this book for an honest review. What a thrilling ending to a captivating series by Olivia Ryann. Another dark look into the Mafia which leads to murder and deception with lots of steamy scenes. The love that grows between Monster/Arsen and Fiore/Katherine was inevitable as each had to face trials to be together as deception is all around them. Fiore after all she had to endure by being kidnapped and sold as a slave and used by her family is now faced with a decision between her ...more
Cynthia Carpenter
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh man what a way for this to end series. You will have to read the first three to understand.
Fiore and Monster will take you on an emotional read if ups and downs back and forth with them. When she finds out a about something and one of his brothers is out to get him. Will she be able to tell him the truth and make it all work out.
Amazing read with twist and turns and a lot of things you won't expect.
Silver Q
4.5 rounded up
The romance part was great, really great. It didn't feel too long, even if it should have, considering it took the time span of three books to evolve.
But the background story, the one concerning the three brothers and their New Orleans takeover attempt, it didnt seem entirely adequate in terms of plot and originality.
Michelle
Shelves: 5-star-read, arc, 2018
This dark and twisted tale ended perfectly. I like the way it tied into The High Priestess and we get to read about what happened to Arsen and Fiore during the Masquerade Gala. I love the growth of Monster/Arsen and Fiore/ Katherine as a couple. Their journey of love took some twisted turns but they got their HEA. My favorite part of this book is the interactions between Arsen, Dryas and Damen and I look forward to reading Dryas and Damen's books next.
Mary Mutisya-Astin
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
They said love is hard but Wow! What an explosive conclusion!

When we left off Fiore had a choice to make and boy does she make it. The aftermath and everything that happens afterwards is shock and a suppose but one she is willing to go along with.
I dont want to say too much as these books should be read in order but this book was an amazing addition to the series.

I voluntarily read a copy of this book for an honest review.
Kira Assad
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I am relatively new to dark romance, but this series blew me away! And Cherish was definitely my favorite of the series! Fiore and Monster have had a long journey to get where they are in Cherish. Through a lot of heartbreak and pain, they are finally in a good place. But not everyone wants them to have a happily ever after and it is going to take a lot of courage and cunning from both of them to get out of this dark world alive. I don't like giving spoilers, but I loved how everything came ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• ENTWINED:  (The Devil & His Dove, #3)
  • Heartless Prince (Dark Dynasty #1)
  • A Debt Repaid (The Debt Duet, #2)
  • Fallen Petal
  • Vicious King (Dark Dynasty #2)
  • Twisted Empire (Dark Dynasty #3)
  • A Debt Owed (The Debt Duet, #1)
  • Taken (Original Sin #1)
  • Lost Petal (Petal #1)
  • Awakening (Tales of Olympus, #2)
  • Wicked Games
  • Innocence (Tales of Olympus, #1)
  • Torment (Original Sin #2)
  • The Gift: Bratva Vows One
  • ENRAPTURED (The Devil & His Dove, #2)
  • Don't Say a Word (Requested Trilogy, #1)
  • Queen of the Underworld (Tales of Olympus, #3)
  • Enslaved
Olivia Ryann is the dark romance pen name of Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Amazon Top 20 Bestseller Vivian Wood. She loves poetic phrases and bits of melodic memories. She adores dominant, hard men and soft, fragile women with backbones made of steel. She wants to put them together as often as possible, in unconventional ways.

Cherish (4 books)
  • Capture (Cherish, #0.5)
  • Control (Cherish, #1)