Start by marking “Control (Cherish, #1)” as Want to Read:
Control (Cherish, #1)

Control

(Cherish #1)

This dark and twisted tale of ownership will make your blood run hot. Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Amazon Bestseller Vivian Wood writes dark romance as OLIVIA RYANN.

I wake up terrified, humiliated, and chained to a wall.
The shackles around my wrists mean only one thing.
He owns me now. With his dark glares and barked orders, he is dangerous.
He is my tormentor,
Published September 21st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Control, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Control

Start your review of Control (Cherish, #1)
❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review
Author: ➳ Olivia Ryann

Publication:, September 21, 2018
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
💖💖💖💖

ღ we find our self-right we left off in Capture.

➳ Arsen Aetós, part of the Cypriot Mafia has a score to settle with Sal Carolla

➳ We find that there is no exception to Arsens rules. No one & I mean no touchs what is his

➳Katherine Carolla is mafia princess who was sold to the highest bidder. Now she Find herself in Arsen:s kingdom & taken to Colombia, to be his sex toy

➳Katherine
Jan 10, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (1/10/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:
I wake up terrified, humiliated, and chained to a wall.
The shackles around my wrists mean only one thing.
He owns me now. With his dark glares and barked orders, he is dangerous.
He is my tormentor, my captor, a threat to my very existence. Not to be toyed with.
Even if my frightened mind whispers maybe
Even if I am very curious how such a man came to be.
I am still his dark and twisted pet, to cherish or to scorn.
And I am starting to love the
Melanie (mells_view)
Oct 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well now....

Ok. This is one of those books where Im not sure if I hate it or absolutely love it. Like there definitely isnt an in between. Anyway that being said. This is dark. There are triggers for sure, but it isnt as bad as you may be thinking. It does end in a cliffhanger, and I think theres even a fourth book scheduled for pre-order, so that means theres probably another cliffhanger coming in book three. Regardless Ill be reading Covet AS SOON AS it releases, because my god what is going
Summer
Oct 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: readers of dark romance, abuse, kidnapping
New author for me and having read the prequel for this book, I had to check out the next instalment. Usual trope of H using h to take revenge for the awful things that her family had done. Heroine hasn't got a clue but hey that doesn't matter, she has to pay the price! Readable and passed the time.
Amanda Marie ❤'s Alpha Reads
Sep 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
A "punch you in the face" start to this series

This book (which also contains the prequel Capture) gets this series off to a roaring start. I couldn't put it down, needing to know what happens next. Wanting down into my bones for Fiore/Katherine to find her escape from Arsen/Monster. He thought to himself, even verbalized to Fiore, that he wouldn't take what wasn't his (i.e. force himself on her). But then he used threats and coercion to get her "consent," so...

PSA: that is not consent.

So, what
Sara
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book left me wanting more, and I'm starting the second book of this series right about now. Can't wait for more of Arsen and Catherine <3
Patty
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In this second book of The Cherish Series, Katherine is caught and sold as at an auction.  Arsen will do anything to have her.  He plans to ruin her as payback for what her family did to his whore Anna.  What she doesn't expect is to feel attraction to him.  This Monster who has carved his mark on her, so that every man will know she is his.  But when the opportunity arises she must make the decision death or him.

OMG!!! This book series is a thrilling ride.   This book picks up exactly where the
Kira

It's good but it's nothing original either. This isn't nearly as dark as I was expecting it to be. The H isn't as threatening as expected, but he definitely is an asshole. There isn't much in the way of romance. It's more lust than genuine feelings for each other. The H is in the mafia but that's the extent the mafia is involved in the story so far.
Suzy
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: did-not-finish
I got a 3rd of the way through and closed the book, I do not wish to read any further, I have seen other reviews 5 stars rewarded, but I am afraid that I am tired of the constant books that have abuse towards women, the descriptions alone of what he planned to do to this innocent young girl made my skin crawl, I am neither a prude or scared of the dark reads In fact they are my favorite genre, but I am just tired of reading some poor woman been beaten under the disguise of it been BDSM, I don't ...more
Teresa Lara
OMG I need more of Monster and Fiore.Loving their broken love story
THall
Nov 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
look foward to the next book
Babel
The dark adventure really starts for Katherine, a delicate flower sheltered from the world but plunged now into the domain of one cruel, heartless crime boss. Sold and humiliated, this poor creature is treated like an animal. There are some cringe-worthy moments there. Entertaining as hell, but grim, threatening.

Arsens thoughts are murderous, full of evil plans for her future. I read this novel with some trepidation and in one seating, mesmerized by the harsh games he plays with his little
Lilpurplepearl
It took me up until the 50% mark to start getting into this story. Before that I really struggled with it.

Although now that I've finished it I find that I am looking forward to the next installment.
Jackie D
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
That just happened!
Woo!
Olivia Ryann has my attention!
I need MORE!
Picking up where the prequel left off.
The dark, angry cyclone of punishing feels weaved throughout the high impact; blazing storyline had me on the edge of my seat craving more of the wicked and depraved juicy details!
I usually am not one for cliffhangers, but the amazeballs storyline and spectacular fashion this one ended on- I think it is worth the wait!
If you enjoy dark, hot reads- this is a book I highly suggest checking out!
★Because Book Boyfriends★
description

4.5 Kidnapped Stars!!

"You belong to me now, Fiore. I own you. I can do whatever I want to you, whenever I want it."

This genre is right up my alley, LOVE IT, Can't get enough stories like this! I am new to Olivia Ryann, but if she has more stuff like this, then stop the train cuz I am buyin a ticket for first class!

Loved the plot, loved the writing, loved the characters and can't wait to see where this goes. And Holy Cliffhanger Batman!! I had to literally scold myself to calm down and
Heather
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Holy crap each book is better than the last!
Mary Mutisya-Astin
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! As dark and as twisted as promised!!

Katherine is still in disbelief that her father and brothers have had her kidnapped to be sold not knowing her fate until she lands in the clutches of the man she calls "Monster" because that is what he is. He is vile and cruel but he is also handsome and mysterious. She has to find a way to make her situation better but things always somehow take a turn for the worse.

Arsen has done what he set out to do! Executed the Carolla family and taken the only
Karina
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Where do I begin? There are sometimes books that I come across and don't know where to begin expressing what I think of it. This is one of those books. yes, this is a dark story and the main characters are broken to some extent as well as so much more to them. Katherine is a young woman who has been sheltered from the truth about her father and brothers. Arsen is a very dark man who is in some ways a victim of is youth. The two in reality never should have met but due to the horrible things ...more
Kira Assad
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was extremely intrigued from reading Control, the second book in the series, but the first full length novel of the Cherish series. It has definitely piqued my interest for the future of these characters. Katherine, named Fiore by her captor and now owner Arsen, or as she calls him Monster, is in a bit of a bind, in some cases literally. Sold to her family's murderer, she now must try her best to keep the monster at bay and stay alive. Arsen has a plan for Fiore and that is to break her ...more
CeeJay Daisy
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
❤🌼🔥DARK? YES! TWISTED? YES! DO I RECOMMEND CONTROL? ABSOLUTELY!!!❤🌼🔥
First, let me remind you to read CAPTURE, before reading CONTROL, because this book begins exactly where the first book ends....❤🌼🔥
This dark love story between Arsen and Fiore begins with the perfect rocky start and gets even better, and, yet, even more complicated, in CONTROL..... Admittedly, this book isnt our typical love story, but, in my opinion, although dark and somewhat twisted, CONTROL is, definitely, a love story....
Bookbytch5 janet Gray
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant Olivia, OMG Control picks up were prequel capture leaves us all hanging. So this is all about Katherine/Fiore and Arsen. From start to finish you get pulled in to all the action, Suspense, drama and steamy sex. Plus the twist that come along the way are off the hook that have you turning to the next page. A must read, I voluntarily read an Advanced Readers Copy. I recommend that you Read Capture before Control to understand who all the main players are. Warning ends Cliffhanger.

Andrea
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This dark romance made me forget to breathe at times. It is so thrilling I could not read fast enough just to find out what would happen in the next instant

The characters.. W.O.W ! !
They are so vivid that I expected them to step out of the page at any moment!
Katherine/ Fiore seems so fragile so lost but she proves time and again that she is anything but weak!
Arsen in contrast is darker than dark cruel and cold until he finds himself obsessing more and more with his Fiore
Both protagonists are
Mette
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a nice surprise! 😊
Kat
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Why, why, why does she do this? Seriously dark and intense read, that you're on the edge of your seat turning the pages and, you're freaking out at a REALLY good part and..... BOOM!!! On to the next book we have to wait. So amazingly twisty and good that I just couldn't stop reading on when I started this. Oh my Gods I can't even begin to say how good it was. 5 🌟 for sure. I'm just glad these releases have a short wait time between them or I'd really go crazy.

P.S. Read Capture before you read
Raven
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was ok
Okay

Nothing very original here. Neither of the main characters are particularly likeable, hoping the author fleshes them out a little more in the next book.

Could do with a proofread review.
Ashley Olson- lovestoread08
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you love the dangerous bad guy then you will love Arsen he doesn't have a soft side and you will want to hate him but a little of his back story comes out and you can't help but soften for the guy. Katherine is naive in how the world works especially with how to handle Arsen. I was not expecting that to happen at the end at all and I can't wait for the next book to come out!!!
Kelly
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a dark and twisted story!
Katherine is a young woman whis part of a bad family who sells her off to Monster. He is a bad man who wants to destroy her.
Their journey takes them through many deprived and devious scenes where Monster always wins.
I loved this story!
Cynthia Carpenter
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a dark and twisted book. Katherine and Arsen take you on a ride of control and submission. This book will pull at your heart and keep you on the edge till the end. With each page she pulls you in more and more. Can't wait to read the next book to where she takes these two.
Eddie Mclemore
Jan 22, 2019 rated it did not like it
Nope

I tried... way too dark for me and i dont understand why being sold and treated like a slave is such a turn on? Not for me.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• ENRAPTURED (The Devil & His Dove, #2)
  • Enslaved
  • Dark Lessons
  • Heartless Prince (Dark Dynasty #1)
  • Taken (Original Sin #1)
  • Lost Petal (Petal #1)
  • Stealing Beauty (Captive series #2)
  • Bad Reputation (Bad Behavior Duet #2)
  • Don't Say a Word (Requested Trilogy, #1)
  • A Debt Repaid (The Debt Duet, #2)
  • Torment (Original Sin #2)
  • Vicious King (Dark Dynasty #2)
  • Shattered Hearts (Bad Blood #1)
  • ENTWINED:  (The Devil & His Dove, #3)
  • The Contract: A Mafia Vows Prequel (Mafia Vows, #.5)
  • Innocence (Tales of Olympus, #1)
  • Bleeding Hearts (Heartbreaker, #1)
  • No Safeword
Olivia Ryann is the dark romance pen name of Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Amazon Top 20 Bestseller Vivian Wood. She loves poetic phrases and bits of melodic memories. She adores dominant, hard men and soft, fragile women with backbones made of steel. She wants to put them together as often as possible, in unconventional ways.

Cherish (4 books)
  • Capture (Cherish, #0.5)
  • Covet (Cherish, #2)