Start by marking “Naz & Roz (Cross + Catherine #4)” as Want to Read:
Naz & Roz (Cross + Catherine #4)

Naz & Roz

(Cross + Catherine #4)

The genius and the prodigy ...

Nazio “Naz” Donati is brilliant, sinful, and criminal. A genius from the moment he was born, and a man who's still trying to learn how to navigate and balance this thing called life. He certainly wasn't expecting love to practically fall right into his hands, never mind for love to take the form of his best friend's little sister.

Rosalynn
Published September 10th 2018 by Bethany-Kris

Start your review of Naz & Roz (Cross + Catherine #4)
Lorraine Lesar
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. Loved it. Loved it.

When that lightning bolt of love hits these Mafioso men, it brings them to their knees....genius bad-boy Nazio Donati was no exception.
Only Bethany-Kris could put a good girl prodigy and a bad boy genius together and make it work so well. My only regret? It was too short, I wanted more.
Bev
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Is there anything this author can't write? Nope? Didn't think so. THIS is how you write an incredible novella! It's YA/NA with all the feels and none if the fabricated YA/NA hoopla that's served up with books in this genre.

I loved very single word. Another total winner by one of my all time favourite authors (and even has her very own GR shelf to prove it) 😁
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
5 “just loved” Stars

Throughout this entire read my face was in a constant state of bliss. Naz and Roz are children of past Characters written by Bethany Kris. I absolutely loved everything about this novella except that it was way to short. #SorryNotSorry - I wanted more and I could have read lots more chapters about Rosalynn Putta and Nazio Donati.

Roz is an up and coming concert pianist. She’s 17 and has returned home for a break before going after her dream. Naz, the genius and the principe of
Bethany-Kris
Sep 06, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Pre-order today!
Releasing September 10th, 2018.

Amazon | http://geni.us/NazandRozKindle
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Spoilers ahead,3.5*

This is a next generation book as Naz is the son of Donatti boss Cross and a grandson of the Marcellos while Roz is Cross's best friend's daughter. While they've grown up knowing each other all their lives Naz only really sees Roz when she's 17 and he's 19. From the moment he sees her though his brain knows that she's it for him. There are obstacles in their way mainly time constraints as Roz has to follow her dreams that lie in another country and Naz is working to earn his b
Tori - Novel Life
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED Nazio and Rosalynn’s story. Reading it makes you feel all giddy inside. They are adorable and young but at the same time they have this maturity that doesn’t exactly make it seem like you are reading a teen romance. I applaud Bethany on that because her writing is always amazing and she knows exactly how to write characters together to make you fall in love with every part of the book and its characters. Definitely a must read and perfect ending to Cross and Catherine’s series ...more
Kira
Oct 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: insta-love, romance, mafia
Cute but this was the epitome of insta-love, literally love at first sight. They fell into a relatively drama free love while barely getting to know each other. The one obstacle they had was that staying together meant a long distance relationship, which isn't something I care for in a romance. ...more
Ari Reavis
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was all love at first sight and a story of two people getting to know each other, while both chasing what they want out of life.
Naz, with his glasses and filthy mouth, won me over from the very beginning. Just the right amount of gentleman and freak. I loved him. Plus I got a kick out of him being the boss' son, but still having to run around like nobody's business in pursuit of what he wanted. His genius mind never stopped trying to learn how everything worked, until he came face to face w
Shirley
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I absolutely love BK's mafia men and the Donati's have a special place in my heart. First we had Calisto #swoon then came Cross #doubleswoon and now Naz and I just loved him ❤ He most defiantly lived up to my Donati expectations.

This little novella packed a big punch and I loved every second of it. Even tho Naz and Roz are young there wasn't any foolish manufactured drama, it's full of sweet first love romance and they were really cute together 😊
Maria11
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Don’t end!

I LOVE Cross and Catherine and I have to say I LOVE Naz and Roz. I don’t want it to end! Great story. Great couple. So sad I could cry because I love stepping into their world.
KB Reads
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bethany-Kris Just keeps knocking them out the park! 5 starts Love Naz and Roz :)
Mia Bui
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelly
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another 5 star read!

I really enjoyed Naz and Roz's story. It always amazes me how easily it is to become invested in every single character written by Bethany Kris, but that is due to her ability to create a world full of diverse and original characters and plots. Naz and Roz are young and just beginning their adventures and it is so great to get to see how they have been influenced by their families too. You realise how much you loved Cross and Catherine and it doesn't come as a surprise when y
Izzie d
Oct 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mafia, insta-love
This is an Insta love story.
Though the couple have grown up within the same circle the heroine was too young so the Hero 'sees her ' for the first time at the start of this story.
Naz is totally devoted to Roz.
Both are highly intelligent in different ways and their minds consume them but being together calms both their minds. But its working out how.
HFN.
L
Sep 25, 2018 rated it did not like it
When good authors sell their soul you get shit like this
Khanique McDaniel
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was ok
What a disappointment. The promising baby in the leather jacket who everyone says is "his father's twin" ... is in fact NOTHING at all like Cross Donati. It's as if every other generation of Donati men are uninspiring because Nazio is more like Calisto.

I had no expectations from Roz because I thought Nazio's personality would be sufficient and the Puzza's were on my list as long as it took to save Katya from her fiance but as an individual, Roz is interesting. If only we got to know her better.

N
Brigitte
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, 2018, na, mafia
An amazing finish to the Cross + Catherine series. It's a well rounded novella about finding "the one" and coming to terms with new feelings!

Naz, son of darling Cross Donati is a chip off the old block with very little to separate them. Naz is a born genius.

Ros is a pianist prodigy, daughter to Cross' best friend Zeke, and sister to Luca, Naz's best friend.

Although Naz and Ros have known each other from an early age, lightning doesn't strike until they are teenagers. It's instant love when they
Literary
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Long Awaited Review

Naz & Roz, a genius and a prodigy! I’ve enjoyed the entire Cross + Catherine series and the Donation series, as the latter paves the way for Cross + Catherine.

Naz is the younger version of Cross. A genius with a mind that never stops racing. Roz is the daughter of Naz’s godfather and Cross’s best friend.

It took one moment for Naz to know she’s the one.

This book is different than the others in there isn’t much to do with the mafia, but focusing solely on Naz and Roz and there
Cassandra Hunt
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Not the quintessential mafia story, but just as good. Two prodigy’s in their own right fall in love at first sight. Of course there are obstacles and families all mixed up in the midst but that is the beauty of these stories about these very special families. How they deal with their version of normal life. It’s a great read. B.K never disappoints. I personally love every layer that she adds to these families generation after generation. I hope she never stops writing about the Marcellus Donatis ...more
mellaj-reads
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet

Naz and Roz are the epitome of first love. They both fell pretty hard and quickly. Naz is a grown man now gone is the little boy who smeared peanut butter in his dad's office lol. Roz was such a sweet heart. It was nice getting glimpses of previous characters especially Cross and Catherine. My little Cece got married to her first love Juan. This was the last book for the Donati's and I'm sad to see them go. I'll definitely read any and everything Bethany Kris writes in the future!!!!
Lucky  Sanchez
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ugh, I love Naz & Roz so much. I honestly never wanted to put the book down. Naz is so much like Cross that it truly makes me tear up. Lol. Now Cross is starting to know how Calisto felt.

WE NEED MORE. I want to see how their relationship evolves as they get older. Roz evolving into a her musical career. Naz evolving and moving up ranks within the Cosa Nostra. I honestly hope we get a few books on them.
Kendall
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Is it really over?

Brought on a few years reading the scene between Cece and Nazio. So pure and just beautiful. I fell in love with Cross and Catherine and nothing has changed. Though Max is a terrible little shit, I loved this book. And I really love Roz; she felt so realistic and relatable. Just a young girl in love. I can't get enough of this family.

Can this really be over?
ShannonLouise
Sep 15, 2018 rated it liked it
I really LIKED this book, when I usually love all of Bethany Kris books. Maybe I've become used to those relationships that rip your heart into, then slowly mend by the end of the book. Roz and Naz have it easy, compared to the rest of their clan.

This book is a simple love story. No flash bangs, no jeopardy, just boy and girl fall in love...The End. I was disappointed cause, hey, this is a Bethany Kris book.
Nicole Mcclain
Love them!

Just when you thought your heart was full of Cross and Catherine, we get their son, Naz, to add to the fullness. And it is a good, warm feeling. It's a story of first love and what that craziness is like in the beginning. It is almost...ALMOST parallel to his parents young love but slight differences. You can't help but smile when you get to the end. Wonderful job and I never want the stories to end for this family.
Jessica
Oct 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
*4.5 stars*
Like father, like son...... Naz and Roz is a sweet, short, steamy read.

Naz is just like his father in every way, the apple definitely doesn't fall far from the tree. A gentleman and deeply in love at first sight.

Roz has been in love with Naz for awhile, but was never seen as anything else other than his best friends little sister. One night changes that for her.

It was also nice to see both sets of parents make brief appearances. Give this book a read, but make sure to read Cross and
Leah
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bethany Kirs is an amazing writer. Her books give you all of the feels. I was waiting for this story. I like how she makes you feel like you are in the book while you are reading. If you have not read her books yet, I highly recommend them. Naz reminds me of his dad so much in this book. I think that this couple works the best together. They are a great balance. They show us that no matter the distance, relationships can work. They are honestly couple goals. This a must read
confessions of a book addict
No!!! I didn’t want it to end!

Another great book by Ms Bethany-Kris! This author has become one that I need to give myself a day for because once I pick up a new book of her’s I just can not put it down. I absolutely loved Naz & Roz!! My only complaint was that I didn’t want it to end even though it ended perfectly. I just wanted more!
Jazzy_D
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Can't get enough of the Marcello's and now the Donati's. Naz was so much like Cross and I LOVE Cross!!!! Wasn't long enough for me but then again I could read another 5000 pages in this world and not complain. I could literally read about them doing the most mundane things and have the biggest smile on my face. ...more
Windy Harris
Love Loved

I had been waiting for this little love story... no death bribes bets, no Mafia just young beautiful love!!! Of course it has to be the best Mafia families in the business!!!!!!!
Randy
Loved it!

Thank you Bethany for another wonderful tale from the Donati clan. I read every word of their lives and have missed them. I love that Nazi is so much like Cross and therefore like Cal. Great work

• Where the Snow Falls (Seasons of Betrayal, #2)
  • Down the Line (Volkov Bratva, #4.6)
  • Bound By Blood Anthology (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #7.5)
  • Acquainted
  • Red. (Den of Mercenaries, #1)
  • Celt. (Den of Mercenaries #2)
  • White Rabbit: The Fall (The Kingmaker Saga, #2)
  • Black Swan (The Kingmaker Saga, #3)
  • Nix. (Den of Mercenaries #3)
  • Until the End (Volkov Bratva, #2)
  • Syn. (Den of Mercenaries, #6)
  • The Rocchetti Queen (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #3)
  • Red Herring (The Kingmaker Saga #4)
  • White Rabbit: The Rise (The Kingmaker Saga, #1)
  • Shadows & Silence (The Wild Bunch, #2)
  • Principessa of Chicago (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #2)
  • Iris. (Den of Mercenaries, #7)
  • Something Green (Den of Mercenaries, #2.5)
Bethany-Kris is a Canadian author, lover of much, and mother to four sons, four cats, and four dogs. A small town in Eastern Canada where she was born and raised is where she has always called home. With her boys under her feet, snuggling cat, barking dogs, and a hubby calling over his shoulder, she is nearly always writing something ... when she can find the time.

To keep up-to-date with new rele

Cross + Catherine (4 books)
  • Always (Cross + Catherine #1; Legacy Novels)
  • Revere (Cross + Catherine #2; Legacy Novels)
  • Unruly (Cross + Catherine #3; Legacy Novels)