Start by marking “Awakening the Trinity” as Want to Read:
Awakening the Trinity

Awakening the Trinity

In the seventeenth-century, an all-powerful witch called Rionach the Dark ruled the Celtic nations with an army of enslaved werewolves. In order to restore balance between Light and Dark, the Trinity of Light was summoned to vanquish the Dark Witch and end the Battle of the Dark Ages.
Seventeen-year-old Quinn Callaghan lives in the small, rustic town of Silver Mountain.
Paperback
Published September 6th 2018 by Black Rose Writing

To ask other readers questions about Awakening the Trinity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Awakening the Trinity

Start your review of Awakening the Trinity
Tasha Mahoney
Supernatural is one of my favourite genres so I was excited to read Awakening The Trinity. I am so pleased that I have read this first in series as it has given a sense of excitement and high expectations of things to come.

The story-line was really well developed and the scene setting transported me, not only for this book, but for further ones. I liked the characters and their forms of magic and how it affected them.

The characters were so developed and interesting, both the supernatural ones
K.S. Marsden
Jan 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Quinn is a witch, and was the only paranormal creature in her little town. That is, until the wolves and the other magic-users come.

I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review.

The story follows Quinn, a 17 year old girl that has always known she is a witch, but finally has to embrace her powers.
Something almost lost to history is about to return, a dangerous power that will bring darkness. Only a powerful light witch can stand in the way. But before that, high school and a mysterious
Elaine
I need the sequel!! This is a fantastic paranormal that I found totally enthralling and have no hesitation in highly recommending. It has great characters, magic, surprises and so much more in a story that kept me turning the pages. I'm so glad it is part of a series and really look forward to reading what happens in future books.

Quinn Callaghan is seventeen years old and has lived in the small town of Silver Mountain all of her life. She knows that she's a witch because her Mum told her that
Katherine Paschal
**Review can be found at https://smadasbooksmack.blogspot.com/
3.5 Stars

Quinn is content with her life, going to school, running, and usually avoiding all things having to do with her untrained witch skills. When a new boy shows up in town, her senses tell her that he too is some kid of supernatural. Trying to continue her regular life is thrown on it's head when Quinn tries to battle her attraction to the new guy, attempting to learn more about her gifts and save a classmatefrom doom.

Awakening
Jéssica
Shelves: reviews
Paranormal is one of the genres I love to read and write, so when I saw this book and read the blurb I was very curious and had to join in the blog tour. Witchcraft and magic, werewolves, mystery, murder and romance, a lot of elements in this book that complemented well the plot and setting, especially with a great group of characters.
The story flows around Quinn, the female main character, a witch that is trying to deal with her powers, and that made her real and I could empathize with her,
Laura  Hernandez (TheVoluptuousBkDiva/YABkDivas)
OMG!! This book has it all from witches to shapeshifters and everything in between. I was completely hooked on this storyline and now want to read the next installment. This YA fantasy is well written and the characters are amazing!!!

{I requested a copy for reviewing purposes and made no guarantee of a favorable review. The opinions contained herein are unbiased and my own.}
Kate Avery
Jan 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Awakening The Trinity was right up my street I love a bit of the supernatural so this one was a bit of a whirlwind for me, I got through it so quickly because I was really enjoying it and at times felt like I couldn’t come up for air.

Our main character Quinn is a witch who doesn’t have much guidance and struggles with a part of her magic, I was so glad that she wasn’t always in control of herself and that she didn’t like all of her abilities, it made her much more interesting. I liked that her
Tonja Drecker
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
With magical chills, thrills and mystery, this read pulls in and produces a solid adventure for fans of YA supernatural excitement.

Quinn is a witch, and the only supernatural in the small town. With the death of her mother, she has no one to look to for guidance but does pretty well on her own thanks to a loving father and a super best friend. All's normal in Quinn's life...as long as she doesn't accidentally touch someone's blood and receive a vision about their future...until another
Michelle Whitham (curled_up_with_a_good_book)
We meet Quinn, a young witch living in a small town. She’s with her best friend when she notices that there is another supernatural being around (a ‘supe’) but she doesn’t know what he is….despite the fact that she keeps bumping into him…..

On a visit to the local ‘witchy’ shop, she then meets another witch, from Ireland…very rare in her corner of the world, who helps her realise that her abilities could be more powerful that she anticipated.

We get to join them as they build relationships, find
Fany van  hemelen
Jan 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
A magical and romantic ya fantasy!

Awakening the trinityis the story about Quinn Callaghan.
She is seventeen and a witch. First she is a bit afraid of her powers, because she was told by her mother to be really carefully. But her mother died some time ago and Quin has to keep on going with her life. From the first moment she met Wren she knows there’s something special about him but what? Everything is going to be different from that day.

I’m not going to tell you what happens next but this is a
Cristy S.
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow just wow. This book is a definite must read for anyone who loves the YA fantasy gnere. It takes a great author to change the history, fables, and lore that create the genre of fantasy. If you love the works of authors like Kim Harrison, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Stephanie Meyers, you will fall in love with this book. I always want to know more when reading a book. I want to be engrossed in the world I am reading about and Awakening the Trinity drew me in and made me want to be part of the world ...more
Jessica Bronder
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Quinn lives in the small town of Silver Mountain. Her mother told her that she is a witch but then tragically dies. But Quinn is doing pretty well with her father and her best friend, Annabelle. But then one day a stranger comes into her favorite coffee shop and makes her paranormal senses go wild. Quinn wants to know more about the brooding young man and why he sets her off. But Wren is just the first step in the battle with an ancient evil to come.

I loved this story. Quinn is so realistic, a
Jessica Belmont
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful mix of YA paranormal and mystery, Awakening the Trinity had me hooked from page one.

Quinn is a great character. She is down to earth and relatable. I love that she is kind and she has qualities that make her very likable. The rest of the cast of characters are relatable and support the story well. Every character had a purpose and I enjoyed each one.

The mystery was well done. I love the pacing, and I love Brittany Elise’s writing style. She has a way of keeping the reader hooked, and
Patricia A.Bunn
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Book

Great Book I love it it was great and powerful and I think that this book was published I love it
Thank You For Letting Me Read This Book I love
Jane
ARC reviewed on World Geekly News as part of the 2019 blog tour - 23rd January 2019. This is a charming, well crafted YA tale with a great setting and interesting mythology. Read the full review here:

Maria Sinclair
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It’s been a while since I picked up a book by an author whose work I haven’t read before and have been completely sucked in from the first page. It is a book that I wished I could have sat and read in one sitting, but I had foolishly started reading it at 10:00 at night, and sleep eventually won the battle, and forced me to stop reading and pick it up again the following evening.

At first, there was something about Awakening the Trinity that felt a little Twilight-esque (not a bad thing, I loved
Laurie Lukjanovs
This is not usually the genre I read, I typically wait until it's a movie however this book is exceptional! I have read it twice and can't wait for the next!
Chloe Wallace
Kim Shelley
Jan 25, 2019
Black Rose Writing
Jan 21, 2019

• Sea of Lies (The Village Book, #2)
  • Mask of the Gods (The Mask Chronicles, #1)
  • Abominable
  • The Secret to Falling in Love
  • The Worth of a Penny (Fox River Romance, #3)
  • A Little Hotel in Cornwall
  • Thicker Than Water (The Village, #1)
  • Heart Seeker (The Fire Heart Chronicles, #1)
  • The Pieces of You and Me
  • Island of Secrets
  • The Raven Coven (Fire-Walker Book 2)
  • Drumbeats
  • A Bargain in Silver (Solis Invicti, #1)
  • Walking in the Rain (Drumbeats 2)
  • Finding Jess: A passionate story of love and betrayal (Drumbeats Trilogy Book 3)
  • The Talisman- Molly's Story  (Life on the Moors Book 2)
  • They Called Me Wyatt
  • The Sins of the Sire (Dark Highland Passions #1)
“Yeah, well, I’m not a hero.”
“Maybe there are no heroes.” Maybe we all just try to do the best we can and that’s enough, or it isn’t. Maybe we just complicate things by drawing a straight line and deciding that one half is black and the other is white. What if there wasn’t a line at all and life was just meant to be blurry?”
1 likes
“I could feel the slow burn of Wren’s gaze from the side, and knew he was watching me. He seemed to always be watching me, and I wondered what thoughts were circling in that pretty head of his. I looked up at him demurely. “What?”
“Nothing.”
“You’re watching me,” I stated.
“Do I make you uncomfortable?” He shifted toward me, hovering.
“I haven’t decided yet.”