Start by marking “Choice of the Sezel (Daughter of the Zel, #3)” as Want to Read:
Choice of the Sezel (Daughter of the Zel, #3)

Choice of the Sezel (Daughter of the Zel, #3)

"You don't think it's senseless to carve marks onto yourself for someone else?" he asks.
"No. I think it makes perfect sense. Our relationships mark us after all, even if we cannot see an outward sign."

Efa finally has certainty in her life. She has chosen who she is and where she truly belongs.

But choosing a future as a daughter of Zel is not without its risks and, although
Kindle Edition

To ask other readers questions about Choice of the Sezel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Choice of the Sezel

Start your review of Choice of the Sezel (Daughter of the Zel, #3)
Brandi Collins
Sep 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
A few years have passed since Efa and her mother escaped from Nevda to return to Zel to be with her father and brother. Now political unrest causes uproar in both countries that force Efa to choose where her loyalties will lie. Confusion sets in for her when Sul is captured as a hostage from Nevda during an ambush. Acting as Sezel during in her father's absence, Efa has difficult decisions to make.

This was a nice ending to the Daughter of the Zel trilogy. It is action-packed from the beginning,
Cierra
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Phoebe truly outdid herself with this final installment of the Daughter of the Zel trilogy. This book brought me smiles, laughs, heart-racing moments, hope, and just an overall sense of joy and satisfaction with the final turn of events.

Full review to come on my blog, Cierra's Cynosure!
Meghan T
Sep 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I eagerly awaited Ritter’s third instalment in her YA Fantasy trilogy, and I wasn’t disappointed.

***Disclaimer: I received an ARC for free, but I would have bought a copy if not!***

Ritter took pains to give readers closure in this final book. No one is left hanging, wondering what happened to so and so. Many emotional encounters between friends, enemies, and long-lost family members are woven in. The ending was particularly satisfying and a balm to my poor shipper’s heart (but more about that
Lisa
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant storytelling!

Really enjoyed this series even without the 'hand of judgement' fantasy, it would have made an excellant series. Characters are rounded and well described, and the situation they are found in is more than believeable! Looking forward to reading more of Phoebe Ritter.
Marla

• Breakaway
  • This Tender Land
  • When the Stars Lead to You
  • Searching for Sylvie Lee
  • A River of Royal Blood (A River of Royal Blood, #1)
  • The Lost Night
  • In the Unlikely Event
  • Wicked and the Wallflower (The Bareknuckle Bastards, #1)
  • Before I Let Go
  • Drowning With Others
  • Everything Grows
  • Queenslayer (Spellslinger #5)
  • Well Met (Well Met, #1)
  • Imaginary Friend
  • Every Moment After
  • Starfall (Starflight, #2)
Finally getting round to writing down all the stories inside my head; it clears out space for new ones.

Here's hoping someone likes them.