Start by marking “In Good Conscience (Conscience #3)” as Want to Read:
In Good Conscience (Conscience #3)

In Good Conscience

(Conscience #3)

The third and final adventure in The Conscience Series

No man has loved a woman as much as Fitzwilliam “Iceman” Darcy loves his wife Elizabeth. His love is indestructible, insatiable, and his Achilles’ heel.

Since the whirlwind and dangerous adventure in Paris and Moscow in Without a Conscience, life at Pemberley has been a combination of idyllic repose and focused prepara
Published August 27th 2018 by Vanity & Pride Press

To ask other readers questions about In Good Conscience, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In Good Conscience

Debbie Brown
Oh, my!! Talk about a book that's a major angst-burger!! You'll barely be able to take a breath before things explode (literally) at the beginning of this book, and the pace never lets up.

Just hang in there, folks, because the Iceman rides again, and it's one big, bumpy ride.

Diablo comes after Obsidian in a big way, particularly Liz and Darcy. When Obsidian takes up the challenge, Jane employs her "Pussy Galore" persona to assist Charles in casing out a prime target. By the end of the book, she
Sheila Majczan
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am so blown away at the evocative ending to this series. Those of us who also love North & South have a treat in the author's subtle use of names and places and even the title of a N&S variation in this tale. Then also there are those quotes from Dumas. One final one, “He who has felt the deepest grief is best able to experience supreme happiness.” says a lot about Darcy's life and now, Elizabeth's.

I have to say also that the way in which Cat wove the intrigue together with so many det
Sophia
A hauntingly beautiful requiem clashes with with a gassed up adrenaline rush toward revenge and restitution. The third and final installment was all that a grand finale should be with its lush international scenes, emotions pushed to the breaking point, sweet and sensual paired with hard-edged thriller action, loose threads tied, and a love affair that can defy even death.

In Good Conscience is the last of a series and must be read in order.

A drug lord is on the hunt to destroy Iceman one dead lo
Carole (in Canada)
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Austenesque Readers, Spy, Romance
"And so it began...Diablo's hell had cometh to the Iceman." (quote from the book)

Holy Hannah this final book was intense. Nothing will prepare you for the opening Prologue. My heart was pounding and I was clenching my jaw. All I said was 'NOOooooo!' I'm sure my dentist will not be pleased!

With each chapter the tension rises and doesn't let up. I hated to put this book down when life impinged on my reading. As this is the third and final book, I don't want to provide any details that will take a
Dung
What an amazing ending to the Conscience series. The other reviews do a great job of summarizing the story.

Cat Gardiner’s has a wonderful talent of story telling weaving adventure, heartache, drama, etc... It’s a page turner and you don’t want the story to end.

I highly recommend the series for P&P fans. It’s a dose of 007 meets P&P with a nod to other Austen characters as well as North & South.
Lynn
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A fabulous finish

What a wonderful end to the Conscience series. This book has so many ups and downs, it kept me on an emotional roller coaster. I loved the adventure and the romance is beyond belief. I will miss this Darcy and Elizabeth. I will be reading this trilogy whenever i feel the need for adventure and romance. Do not miss out on reading this.
Serena
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In Good Conscience: The Final Adventure by Cat Gardiner is the final installment in this series, and while I love these characters and didn’t want to let them go, they ended up in the right place. The conclusion of their story is just what you’d expect Jane Austen to have. Iceman will always be my favorite modern Darcy, even when he’s being ice cold.
Teresita
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An amazing finale!

A wonderfully gripping story that keeps you turning pages without pause. Lots of love, passion, heartbreak, despair, revenge, redemption, forgiveness, and happiness.
A must read!
Patricia Edmisson
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant!

Perfect way to end the series! Great adventures and scenes to top off the lives of our dear couple. This will definitely be a repeat read.
Ronda Robinson
Feb 21, 2019
Marcia Murach
Sep 11, 2018
Sheryl Gordon
Sep 17, 2018
Cat Gardiner
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Sonya
Joan
Sep 26, 2018
Shelley
Sep 27, 2018
Cat Gardiner loves romance and happy endings, history, and comedy. A member of the esteemed National League of American Pen Women and a PAN member of Romance Writers of America, she enjoys writing across the spectrum of the romance genre from Contemporary to Chick-Lit Romantic Comedy, 20th Century Historical Fiction, and Pride and Prejudice-inspired.

Her greatest love is writing Historical Fiction

Conscience (4 books)
  • Denial of Conscience (Conscience #1)
  • Guilty Conscience (Conscience #1.5)
  • Without a Conscience (Conscience #2)