Start by marking “Moon” as Want to Read:
Moon

Moon

My name is Selene George. I’m from Maddison, North Carolina and I was kidnapped when I was seven years old.
I remember nothing about the nine years I was held captive because as soon as I was found, my mind locked away all my memories. Until the day he walked back into my life, waking me up and unlocking everything that was kept hidden—including my love for him.

My name is
Published October 21st 2018 by Independently published

To ask other readers questions about Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Moon

Start your review of Moon
Ryan
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was my very first book by this author and will not be my last. Now with that being said I must say that I love both Moon and Endy. Despite how the two of them met and got to know one another It was the determination of them both as to how they survived. Making a promise to find one another again when the time was right. Will they ever find each other again? Will Endy stop seeing himself as a monster? Will Moon remember him if they do meet? These are questions that will be answered and more. ...more
Michelle
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This review is going to be very short because spoilers from the beginning!! I loved Moon, it was such an amazing story, you meet Moon and Endy under some pretty difficult circumstances but you see how strong they are coming out the other side. There were some characters you wanted to just haul off on and there were some moments that left me completely stunned!! In the end though, Lindsay Becs did an amazing job with this book, and I would, and am recommending to EVERYONE!!!! Great job Lindsay, a ...more
Chantelle Roblin
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you like dark romance then this is a good book for you Endy and Moon are complicated to say the least it is a heavier read with a lot of darkness for the characters to go through but the hope that continues throughout is amazing shows how strong the characters are and it's truly a great read this is my second read of Lindsay Becs and will not be my last! ...more
Jackie Ashmead
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I seriously cannot say enough amazing things about this book! When I read a good book I want to feel something when reading, and when reading one of Lindsay Becs books that exactly what happens! She makes me laugh, cry....I literally feel like I'm right there with the main characters feeling everything that they are feeling! I literally feel in love with Endy and Moon. My heart literally hurt for these two and every single thing that they went through. Every single struggle that they both had to ...more
Stacy Curiale
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing! It does not have your normal guy meets girl love story, this story is a little dark and twisty and I never saw some of the stuff coming. This book had me laughing and crying which is what I always love on a book, one that gives me all the feels

I highly recommend it! Can’t wait for Lindsay’s next release
AC Squared Book Blog
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
LINDSAY HAS DONE IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! Always has become one of my all-time favorite books, and I know she was a little worried about this one, but she knocked it out of the park!!!! There's the perfect mix of dark and hope in this book.

I LOVE Endy and Moon (Tavin and Selene), I think they are the perfect characters. The hope and safety they found in each other was awe inspiring! The amount of trauma they went through was insanity, but they both came out of it somewhat OK. I loved how she told the
Jessica
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So this book.... what to say about this story....
I'm having a hard time figuring out what to say...

We meet Selene at 7 years old when she is kidnapped by a boy a little older then her and his father. She is left in a cold and dark cellar where the young boy goes at night to see her; Moon. Endy is his name. He tells her stories, brings her food and gives her comfort. For 9 years Moon goes through unimaginable stuff. Then one day, she is saved. Freed.
She forgets everything that happened to her. Th
Ryleigh Sloan
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I don't even know what to say. Two broken souls who should not make it in their world do in a really profound way.

I should be able to articulate some sort of sensible review but I can't. It takes a ridiculous amount of talent to pull a book like this off. And of course Lindsay Becs smashed it.

Also, the epilogue was amazing. I wanted to cry 💜
Autumn Bryant
Read for E&A Book Blog
Moon is a beautifully written book. It is an emotional read that will leave you in tears, but in the end makes you believe in love and how it can heal even the darkest of hearts. I was captivated by the strength of the characters and their story.
Tiffany Gil
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful

A must read! So sweet and tragic. Well written and comprehensive. Loved it. I will definitely read this author again.
Melanie Helms
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
So I kinda in my own time devoured this today. Between being mom and what not. So dang good. Not too long but not too short. I really loved it and felt like everything was all buttoned up. Moon and Endy were victims of a sick monster's crimes and in the end found love. ❤ ...more
Tonya Pierce
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Emotional ride

A he'll and back story that rides on the coattails of love. Proving that love conquers all. To the moon and stars.
Crystal
It is hard for me to write this review, and I'm not sure how I feel about giving it so low of a rating. The story was good, and so was the writing. The background and character development was good. And Stockholm Syndrome books are easily my favorite trope. But for some reason, this love story wasn't a romantic one for me. The entire book, I felt like it was wrong for these two to be together. The main characters did love each other, but for me, it felt like they had a true Stockholm Sy
Candace Mel
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yeah? Yeah!

Well Lindsay Becs has done it again! I’ve read and loved all of the books in the Always series, But Endy and Moon have stolen my heart. Now I am a reader definitely not a writer, and I know my words will not do this book justice but I’m going to try. A great writer has the ability to make you feel As though you are in the book with them. I was scared with them, I was sad with them, I celebrated with them, and fell in love with them. This book evoked every emotion, I was crying by page
JoAnna Edger
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goshhhhh what a GREAT book!!!!
This book captivated me from the moment that I opened it up. The story began and I couldn’t put it down.
My heart broke in a million pieces multiple times reading this because no person should have to endure the things Selene (Moon) had to, but watching her overcome them and become a strong and inspirational woman just warmed my heart in so many ways!
Tavin was always the protector, but a monster in so many ways because of who he was and who his father was...b
Jami Kehr
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Broken pieces

This book was tragically beautiful. From darkness comes light...

My feelings were all messed up reading this story. They went from heartbroken, anger, distraught, hopeful, anxious and excited.

The strength these characters has is raw and inspiring. The level of dark the author had to go to had to have been exhausting.

A must read, especially if you're looking for a story that will grip you from the first page.
Mandy Williams
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed reading this book. Due to the events in this book, I think this book may be a turn off for some people. Watching the main character Selene reawaken years after abuse and how it impacts her relationship with her parents after meeting Tavin was refreshing. I am grateful that the author did include that Selene was seeing counseling instead of insinuating that she was completely healed from such a traumatic childhood. I loved the resolution of the story as well.
Sandie Chraponski
Yeah? ... Yeah

Lindsay Becs has an amazing talent for writing. The way she made these damaged characters come to the light was breathtaking to be a part of. You have no choice but be sucked into her storytelling.

Moon and Endy have a dark torturous past that will break your heart. You will really come to care for theses two and pray for them to heal.

Moon is a beautifully written story and one you shouldn’t miss out on.
Kelly Ready
May 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful

This story was amazing! To tackle such a tough, dark subject and wrap it in love is a gift. I really enjoyed reading this well written book. Lindsay continues to keep me hooked!
Jamie
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Emotional read

The beauty of life and love out weigh the darkness in this emotional rollercoaster of a story. The author touches on the sensitive subject matter , but true to her word this is a story of new beginnings.
Tracy Leroux
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story

What a book. This story took you on an emotional rollercoaster ride. Moon and Endy endured pain no child should ever have too. There may be some triggers in book, but an amazing story of how they overcome a horrific childhood.. Definitely recommend this book..
Marie Faerie
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The unconventional dark love story of Moon and Endy just tore my heart.
It's complicated and I can't stop myself to hate Zeus everytime they remembered their dark past, but it's amazing how strong are Moon and Endy to survive and won the battle from the darkness that haunted them.
Kathy Seabrease
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved It To The Moon and Stars

Endy and Moon!,Tavin and Selene... Star-crossed children lost and forgotten in unimaginable ways., to star-crossed lovers.. Finding their ways back to each other as promise, facing their fears and their love.
Desirée
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was great

I really enjoyed this book... It the sweetest dark book I've ever read.. No cliffhangers.. And a HEA.. LOVED IT
zeliz
Mar 13, 2020
Lindsay Becs
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Rose
Nov 24, 2019
Emily
Nov 04, 2018
Nicole Marie
Nov 05, 2019
Richere
May 10, 2019

• Ruthless Knight (Royal Hearts Academy, #2)
  • Stuck-Up Big Shot (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Omega Artist (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Doctor Desirable (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Vengeful Bastard (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Regrets (The Sterlings, #1)
  • Unsocial (The Monroe Family, #1)
  • Standstill
  • A Pizza My Heart (Slice, #1)
  • Hired Hottie (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Brazen Bossman (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Bitter Edge (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Cocky Striker (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Clutch Player (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Virtue (Intuition #1)
  • Unrefined (The Monroe Family, #3)
  • Unbridled (The Monroe Family, #2)
  • Unruly Protector (Cocky Hero Club)
Lindsay Becs is new to the writing world. She has always enjoyed writing as an outlet and fun hobby. Having pushed outside her box, she wrote and self-published a companion book set in 2017. Now, she hopes to continue to explore deeper into the world of writing.
Lindsay is also an avid reader, Netflix binger, vinyl crafter and never goes far without coffee first. She is privileged to travel the wor

News & Interviews