Start by marking “Scorpion Down (Dan Roy #7)” as Want to Read:
Scorpion Down (Dan Roy #7)

Scorpion Down

(Dan Roy #7)

They tortured her. Left her for her dead. That was their first mistake.
But they didn't know what she was fighting for. That was their second mistake.
The Scorpion doesn't give a third chance.

Revenge runs in her blood like fire. There will be no reprieve.

A brutal conspiracy looms, stretching from the Middle East, Russia, to the heart of the American intelligence. The enemy
Published September 14th 2018

Start your review of Scorpion Down (Dan Roy #7)
Aiden Bailey
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Here is a great novel in Mick Bose's Dan Roy espionage thriller series. This one takes place in Russia and Italy focused on an Islamic terrorism plot to bring down the Vatican. But what is really interesting about this novel are the two lead women.

The first is Natasha, aka the Scorpion and a highly proficient assassin working for a Russian criminal gang in Sardinia. The second is Melania Stone, an agent with the CIA whose mission, both personal and professional, is to hunt down and impart
Kenneth Lingenfelter
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dan and his nemesis, the Scorpion, actually find they are on the same side in this thriller. A planned attack on the Vatican. Roy and Melania have to get into the Vatican to stop this attack, but no one will believe this is going to happen so they have to get in by whatever means they can.
Grace J Reviewerlady
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Straight into the action from the first page .. welcome back Dan Roy!

For once, we find Dan back in his home town, living a peaceful life. The action is happening over in Europe where we meet his old adversary, The Scorpion, and once again she's involved in some murky dealings. Enter Melania Stone, a dedicated CIA agent and very much on the side of law and order. Melania is a well-respected officer, driven by something in her past - but what? When Dan's old boss McBride makes contact, will the
Bev
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Action, Adventure and a strong storyline

This is Mick Bose’s 7 th Dan Roy book, and once again it doesn’t disappoint. When the government agencies employ Dan Roy to work alongside a CIA operative against Russian forces the story is going to get stormy!
This book touches upon human trafficking, and plots to change the world forever. An elaborate plot following Dan as he sets off for Sardinia in order to track down an ex Russian operative with an amazing track record, a name which brings fear to
lindel
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another reviting page turner

The second Scorpion book did not disappoint. Absolutely love M. Bose books. He tells deeply engaging stories with complex characters and deals with very uncomfortable subject matters in a respectful way. Add to the mix is strong, highly intelligent and competent female characters that are central to the story. Kudos for that! The only thing I cannot forgive is identifying a place called The Bimini Big Game Club in two separate places in the book and insinuate that it
Nancy Silk
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"This Is One Boiling Thriller"

A young female has been tortured and left for dead. But she's not dead and she matures to become a deadly, fierce killer. There's a conspiracy looming from the Middle East and Russia against the U.S. Agent Dan Roy takes on the battle with a woman agent and they must face the vicious woman called the 'Scorpion.' The novel is fast-paced, stunning and gripping. A story I could not put down.
Laura R
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The latest Dan Roy book brings him back in contact with Scorpion, but are they working together or against each other? This is another fast paced thriller that keeps you guessing as to who is pulling the strings to get the Scorpion to do their bidding, who is behind the attack on the Vatican and why, and what is Melania's story? Once you start reading this book, you won't want to put it down. Hopefully we will see more of Scorpion in future books.
Pete
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is definitely the best of the Dan Roy books to date, it was great to have him come up against his old adversary/lover (yes both) again in this complex, satisfying and yes exciting thriller.
We learn new things about both Dan and the Scorpion and how they got to where they are now. Even though this book does refer back to earlier books in the series it works extremely well as a stand-alone read.
I received an advance copy and have voluntarily written this review.
ronald c. greenberg
Love this book

All of this series would be 5 start if not for the spelling and wrong words. Drives me nuts. With the talent this author has it’s unfortunate he doesn’t have his works proofed. I find at least 50 per book. But I LOVE the stories and characters so I keep reading them.
R Ricalde
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fast paced , enjoyable, fun read. First Dan Roy book I've read and thoroughly enjoyed it. Personally familiar with a few of the locations that Dan Roy and Scorpion found themselves in and its obvious that the author did his research. Really good plot with a couple of twists that came out of the blue.
Will definitely look forward to the next chapter in this saga.
Charyl Greenia
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic!

I'm not even sure why I started reading the Dan Roy series, because it is not the type of book I generally read. But, I am glad I did. These books have kept me up nights reading, I just couldn't put them down. I will be reading every book by Mick Bose from now on. Truly an engaging series.
Carol Butler
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Scorpion Down starts in Russia and ends at the Vatican. A truly action-packed thriller, this is another Dan Roy thriller but there's more especially where there are 2 strong women who will stop at nothing if they think they are right. Such an unusual ending a must for people that like action intrigue and strong bold characters.
Jay Williams
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excitement and Emotion

Dan Roy continues his struggles with the Scorpion as he is drawn into a plot involving human trafficking to finance an incredible terrorist attack. A lot of violence in the beginning that resolves into a cat and mouse game. Suspense all the way through and a big surprise at the end.
Kim L Moeller
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An Outstanding Read!

The pace of this thriller is outstanding. I not only recommend this book but any others Mick Bose writes! His primary character comes off as real with human doubts and feelings and even allows primary action parts to female heroines. Outstanding tensions between the Scorpion, Melania, and Dan Roy. Full of surprising twists and turns. Highly recommended.
Pat
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Series

The series gets better and better! Another page turner from Mick Bose. A Dan Roy thriller with lots of action twists and turns. The story begins with children smuggling of children. Explosice when the Scorpion and Dan Roy mingle again. Grab this one, highly recommend.
phyllis roberts
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing author. Have thoroughly enjoyed this Dan Roy series. Every book has been thrilling.

Highly recommend all books in this series. Kept me activated. Suspense in every chapter. Intriguing from beginning to very last sentence.
Gary
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story

This is one of the best books in the series. Read them in order and this one ties together to make a great story with a lot of possibly for the next book. It is fast paced and will keep you guessing until the end. Very good story line and a great book.
Susie Dokos
Oct 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well worth the time.

Charaters are well developed. Which not always the case. This is the first one in the series that I have read. Got though a special via Goodreads. Will now start from the beginning.
Alex H.
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gripping

This is the only book in the series that I’ve read. It is suspenseful keeps you wanting more. Still able to understand the story without having to read the first 6 books in the series.
George Ingalls
Mar 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read! I was caught right from the start.

Fast and enjoyable. A lot of action, which keeps you reading. If you like action this is for you. Can't wait for the next
Rich Nello
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
1 word - WOW

Just another awesome book in the Dan Roy series. Anxiously the nest book and I'm positive it will be as good if not better than all the others.
Roy Lees
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
BRILLIANT

Well written with lot's of twists and turns to keep you on edge and guessing what's going to happen next, and a great ending. Is this the last Dan Roy? I hope not!
Gary A Conrad
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent read

Highly recommend this book. Love the continuous suspense and continuous action involving the characters throughout the whole book. Highly recommended
robert morris
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a book, couldn't put it down. Lee Child take notice

What a book,couldn't put it down. Lee Child,take notice. I'll read the next Scorpion novel. Loved both these ladys .
Joyce Clark
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Living this series

Good read with twists and turns. On to book 8 and more Dan Roy and
hopefully a reunion of love .
Gary Webster
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Story is fast paced, dialogue is great and the intrigue keeps it moving. Strong male lead, strong female counterparts, who could ask for more? I need to read more of these books!
Brian
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Scorpion Down.

Another excellent book in the Dan Roy series. I'm glad the Scorpion was not who she seemed, and it also explains why she didn't kill Dan.
Francis T. Villante
Excellent read

Because you couldn't put the book down . The characters were deep and exciting thru the whole book and the story is very believable
Dean Pizani
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Damn good books

Love the characters and all the action. Good plots. What more could you ask for? Been reading all of them and will continue to do so
Tom Welsh
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Scorpion down is hard to put down

The latest Dan Roy thriller is just that, lots of action and suspense. Once I started reading the action just keeps getting better and better

• Jack Hunter: Origin Story (CIA Assassin Book 1)
  • Weapons (King & Slater #1)
  • Lynx (Will Slater #4)
  • Contracts (King & Slater #2)
  • Unleashed (Omega #10)
  • The Omicron Kill (Omega #11)
  • Deep Allegiance (Noah Wolf #16)
  • Caged Animal (Noah Wolf #15)
  • Hawk (Will Slater #6)
  • Bull (Will Slater #5)
  • Deep State (Jason Trapp, #1)
  • Headshot: CIA Assassin (Jack Hunter Book 1)
  • Kill: Two (Omega #9)
  • 9mm Justice (Omega #12)
  • Divide and Conquer (John Stone #2)
  • Kill: Four (Omega #13)
  • Powder Burn (Omega #8)
  • World Order (Noah Wolf #14)

Dan Roy (9 books)
  • Hidden Agenda (Dan Roy #1)
  • Dark Water (Dan Roy #2)
  • The Tonkin Protocol (Dan Roy #3)
  • Shanghai Tang (Dan Roy #4)
  • Scorpion Rising (Dan Roy #5)
  • Deep Deception (Dan Roy #6)
  • Code Zero (Dan Roy #8)
  • Scorpion Sting (Dan Roy #9)