Start by marking “Time of Enchantment” as Want to Read:
Time of Enchantment

Time of Enchantment

Ana Marea is disenchanted.
By men.
By the promise of love.
By the illusion of forever.

Ana may have the brilliant mind of a scientist, but she’s a romantic at heart. Endowed with the ability to enchant objects, she can’t seem to spark the same magic in her love life. And after a string of failed relationships, she worries she’ll never get her chance at a happily ever
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 352 pages
Published October 21st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Time of Enchantment, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Time of Enchantment

Start your review of Time of Enchantment
Talltree
Oct 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: b-rh
Paula
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: reverseharem
It was okay but not great. There was little to no development in the romance aspect.

One she knew already and I couldn't care less about him. I mean, do I know him? No. Does the author give us the opportunity to know him? No.. So I don't care about him.

My favorite one was the professor. For me, it was his book.
Renée
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Time of Enchantment is the second book in the Cursed Legacy series, with Ana’s story this time around.
After a rather gloomy start to Ana’s holidays, things will change with a wolf shifter, professor and two time travelling cowboys.
Julia Clarke will enchant and captivate you with this amazing reverse harem story.
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
Oct 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s

Time of Enchantment is part time travel romance, part reverse harem, and part paranormal romance! You have 2 time travelers (who didn't know they could time travel!), a werewolf, a genetics professor and a witch. Sounds like the start of a joke, right?! Ana, our heroine, is a romantic at heart and is searching for love and family. She wants what her sister Kati found. However, she only seems to attract cheaters or commitaphobes!

The story is set slightly in the future when men far out number
Keyrsten
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
For those of you that don't know, I have a small obsession with twins. Being introduced to twins from the get go in this story I was ecstatic. All I could think about was the possibility of a twin sandwich, I know I know I couldn't help it. Then, my love for the twins was ripped apart and stomped all over, being replaced with a quiet rage. You've done the impossible Julia, you've made me despise twins. That being said ... I flubbing loved this book.

Ana is the opposite of her sister Kat when it
Katie
Oct 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
This review was copied from my romance novel review blog: romanticallyinclinedreviews.com

This might be a really weird way to start a book review, but the entire time I was reading this novel I kept getting some really strong Halloweentown and Twitches vibes (two Disney channel movies). Time of Enchantment had sort of a whimsical, playful quality to it. I'd call it 'innocent' if it didn't revolve around a reverse harem (multiple men and one woman, although they don't necessarily have sex all
✨The Quick & Dirty Bibliophile✨
Overall: 3.5/5
Steam:
Feels:

~REVIEW~
The quick and dirty: Magic in the world is out of balance, causing those who possess it to have trouble controlling it, with disastrous results. Ana, a rising star in the world of genetics, also happens to be a enchantress and might just be the key to bringing the world of genetics and magic into harmony.

A quick read with elements of suspense, drama and sizzling romance thrown in. Early in the story some misunderstandings cause rifts between the main
Missy Brown
Oct 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ana Marea has given up on relationships, after walking in on her boyfriends sandwiching someone who was not her. All she would like is for love to finally find her. Who knew that her happily ever after could come in the form of two time travelers, a wolf shifter and a genetics professor?

I give Time of Enchantment a solid 4.5. I really enjoyed this RH that has a little of everything. We have shifters, time travelers, witches and professors. The female lead, Ana, is looking for what we all look
Chelsey
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reverse-harem
A bit confusing

So this reads a bit like a sequel and it's honestly a bit confusing. I kept thinking that there was supposed to be a book about her sister first. The way names are dropped and past events are related it feels like I should know the backstory. But there doesn't seem to be a previous story for her sister. So I'm pretty confused...
Anyway, I liked this a lot more than the Stardust series. For one, the mc is an adult and, for the most part, handles her problems as fitting and adult.
Risa
I received an advanced/review copy of this book. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content and honesty of my review.

I absolutely loved this book. It had everything I love in a romance: sweet but sexy, sometimes broody, alpha guys; a lovable heroine; fantastic, incredibly well-written storyline that made me feel what the heroine was feeling; and all the awesome paranormal things. Don't get me wrong, I love contemporary, too, but there's just something about really diving into a
Emily Burckard
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enchanting

I really loved this story. The author made it very believable. A lot of romance books that I’ve read lately has the character falling in love instantaneously, unrealistically. The author paints a picture of Ana falling in love over weeks and months with four handsome caring men. There’s just enough magic to make it a fun fantasy read without having to figure out all of the nomenclature for created worlds in a small time frame.

Overall this was a super fun read and I loved that it had a
S D W
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loving this new series!

I'm loving thisnew series by Julia Clarke! She brings to life a new world set in the future with interesting characters and an exciting plot. The characters are relatable to the reader because they all have strengths and weaknesses. My only negative criticism, which is a personal thing so I didn't take off stars, is I wish I could have seen more action at the beginning between the characters, especially the MFC and the guys.
Norma
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Time of Enchantment is full of beautiful, broken characters with plenty to hide. It was a pleasure to watch the team come together and slowly break down each other's walls. Romantically, it was sweet, sexy, and very satisfying. As a fantasy, the plot was interesting and flowed well. There were surprises abound and it proved hard to stop reading before I got to the end. Ana is selfless, loyal, smart, and passionate and her boys were deliciously different. I highly recommend this book!!
Amethyst Stone
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was fabulous!!! I was sucked in from the first line and couldn’t put it down. It was longer than I expected but it was so good. I was “enchanted.” Amazing read. The characters are vibrant and all have depth. Nothing is ever what it seems but love stands the test of time and always finds its way home. Must read!
Sheryl
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding!

I love this book! The storyline is incredible and very imaginative. It left me with a smile and a sigh.
katie1jfgmail.com
Joanna
Jan 12, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »
Please add to my author page 1 1 Aug 28, 2018 06:13AM

• Summer and Smoke (The Bullets, #2)
  • Touch Of Regret (The Collectors, #1)
  • Rose (Daylight's Crown #1)
  • Secrets From the Grave (The Veil Diaries, #6)
  • The Deadly Game
  • The Redeemable
  • Hidden (The Swamp, #1)
  • Variant Lost (The Evelyn Maynard Trilogy, #1)
  • Save Spirit (The Bound Spirit, #3)
  • Peyton's Path: Fighting Fate (Peyton's Path #2)
  • The Redeemable: Part Two
  • When The Dead Have It Easy (The Veil Diaries #7)
  • Monsters (Prodigium Academy #1)
  • The Redeemable Part Four
  • Surviving Amber Springs
  • Written (The Librarian's Coven #1)
  • Once Upon A Wolf (Everafter Academy #1)
  • Starlee's Heart (The Wayward Sons #1)
An adventurer at heart, Julia dabbles in everything from tap dance to calligraphy. When she's not traveling with her husband or playing with her daughter, Julia is learning new recipes, hiking, sailing, or inhaling copious amounts of fine chocolate.

To read more about Julia Clarke visit www.authorjuliaclarke.com

Or sign up for Julia's monthly newsletter to receive free books, writing updates, and