Start by marking “Twelve Mondays” as Want to Read:
Twelve Mondays

Twelve Mondays

In this 1st of a 4-book series, 26-year-old, Emma St. Roman has a profound discussion with a stranger - the Gentleman - who offers freedom from past guilt and shame which resulted after she was abducted in her early young-adult years. Alternating between present-day and the past, Twelve Mondays is a story about accepting one's truth and righting past wrongs.
Published September 1st 2018 by Purple Pearls Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Twelve Mondays, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twelve Mondays

Start your review of Twelve Mondays
Emily Cutrell
Sep 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is not only an inspirational story of how there is always hope, despite our repeated failures, it is also an interesting and surprising story that stands on its own as a great work of fiction as well.
I recommend it to anyone interested in a good read and to those who have struggled or currently struggle with addictions or other skeletons in their past.
I do not recommend it for children, not even young teens, nor those for whom stories of trauma bring more pain than positive healing.
Juanita Bridges
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm loving every page, this book keeps me searching to see what's going to happen next, an excellent read!
Adrianna A
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
🌟REVIEW🌟 I finished Twelve Mondays by @author_lauragaisie in literally a day! 😍 I absolutely love this coming of age novel!!! Was it what I expected? No, it was even better!!! *
* “Think about a painful experiences in your life that you’d rather forget. Now, imagine yourself living like it never happened before. *
* Chills, right? This book is so good!!! I can’t wait for the next one!! Definitely go give her a follow!!! 😌
Kabir
Sep 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book Review ✨📖✨ @book_.lovers_

• Book : Twelve Mondays
• Author : @author_lauragaisie
• Rating 🌟 : 4.0🌟/ 5.0🌟

Review ✨📖✨:
Emma-lynn St. Roman is twenty six, with possibly everything one could wish for. Youth, beauty, brains, money and more. She also has a difficult history of Alcohol addiction and a haunting past.
Now mind you, it wasn't always like this. Emma was brought up a good Christian girl. Her parents weren't much good but her Grandma Rose made sure to give Emma a character. If you think th
Briana Caldwell
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I like that the beginning is descriptive, and It's necessary to really paint the picture of Emma (the main character) . And her current state. I enjoyed the characters in the book. My favorite was the relationship Emma had with her grandma Rose. But I also enjoyed certain friendships Emma made from Colorado to New York (two places I love). I connected with them and felt like they were real people I knew. I found myself eager to know what was going to happen next, and I can't wait for the next bo ...more
Pratibha Malav
Aug 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Book - Twelve Mondays
Author - Laura Gaisie
Rating - ⭐⭐⭐⭐/5
"Twelve Mondays" by Laura Gaisie is a fantastic completion of how life surprises us, shocks us and above all, makes us what we are.

The story of "Twelve Mondays" revolves around Emma St. Roman- the main protagonist of the book, who has set a goal of sobriety in 12 weeks.
👣
Life does not always work out the way we plan it to. Same does happen with Emma.
The story of "Twelve Mondays" alternates between past and present and all Emma tries to do i
Krishna
Aug 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book - Twelve Mondays
Author - Laura Gaisie
There are moments in your life which haunts you every now and then.You want to escape those memories of past..You don't want to be the prisoner of it.But that's life we have to accept our past to live on..Sometimes even with our efforts we can do righting past wrongs..All these thought are beautifully put down on paper by Laura Gaisie in her fantastic novel "TWELVE MONDAYS".
❣️📖❣️
Oct 10, 2018
Carolyn
Oct 10, 2018
Laura Gaisie
Oct 12, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Kavya Chowdary
Jan 27, 2019
Olivia Robertson
Jul 15, 2019
Jamieya
is currently reading it
Oct 04, 2018

• Enlightening Of Perspectives - (A Deep Check Towards Reality)
  • S.O.U.L ( Stories Of Ur Life): Nothing is as simple as it looks
  • Blood Brothers (The Land of the Four #2)
  • Isles of Mambo and other stories
  • If We Ever Meet
  • Rakshabandhan
  • Dare (Bradford Academy, #1)
  • Orientation (Office Pool #1)
  • The Blockbuster Health
  • Massage
  • The Night Light: A Horror Story
  • A Piece of Me: A Contemporary Poetry Collection
1 follower
Laura Gaisie enjoys reading coming of age stories, and historical fiction. She has been writing since elementary school and working on her craft through undergrad and graduate studies. Laura hopes to inspire others to pursue their dreams and to never lose hope.

News & Interviews