Start by marking “A Pixie's Promise (The Enchanted Kitchen #2)” as Want to Read:
A Pixie's Promise (The Enchanted Kitchen #2)

A Pixie's Promise

(The Enchanted Kitchen #2)

Petunia's tired of being overlooked just because she's six inches tall. But when the Enchanted Forest is threatened, can she measure up to the task?

She gets lost at home among her bazillion brothers, sisters, and cousins. Even her own parents don’t remember her name! And no one ever takes a pixie seriously.

When Petunia’s best friend, Millie, offers a vacation at her house,
ebook
Published October 28th 2018 by Dreaming Robot Press

To ask other readers questions about A Pixie's Promise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Pixie's Promise

Start your review of A Pixie's Promise (The Enchanted Kitchen #2)
Gemma
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I wasn't sure how I'd feel about this book.
Pixie, fairies, witches and magical creatures have been covered in many books stories and poems for a long time and are usually predictable and unoriginal.

Well forget all you think you know !

A Pixie Promise is a whole new board game, with original twists on age old stereotyped characters.
I loved the fact Dianna explained the planned plot and story and the change of story line.

I'm so looking forward to the next two books!

I voluntarily read and revie
The Captain
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: young-adult
Ahoy there me mateys!  I received this young adult fantasy eARC from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.  So here are me honest musings.  While I try to post no spoilers, if ye haven’t read the previous book then ye might want to skip this post. If ye keep reading this log then ye have been forewarned and continue at yer own peril . . .

Dreaming Robot Press holds a special place in my heart as they were the first publisher to allow me the privilege of reviewing an eArc on NetGalley.  That
Timothy Gwyn
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: middle-grade, fantasy
A Pixie's Promise is the second book in a series, following A Witch's Kitchen. This story focuses on Petunia, a tiny pixie from a large family. Eager for some peace and a little space of her own, she agrees to plant-sit for her friend Millie. Petunia merely has to feed and entertain a sentient sapling, and she should be able to steer clear of Millie's mother, a witch with a ferocious reputation, except at mealtimes.

But an outbreak of Spickle Pox brings first a trickle, then a flood of desperate
Tonja Drecker
Sep 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
With a more than a dusting of magic and fantasy, this is a story pixie and elf fans are sure to enjoy.

Petunia is more than excited to help her friend Millie out by watching over her trees and helping with household chores, while Millie takes a trip into the Logical Realm (or the modern day world as we know it with humans). Millie's mother is a bit of a handful, but she soon has it mastered. Until a disease breaks out, that is. Millie's mother does her best to brew the medicine, but not only is s
Alia
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My 10 year old daughter read this and said "It's amazing and it is really easy to get lost in and it's amazing. It's good for all ages. It's a well-crafted story and an amazing sequel to Witch's Kitchen. Usually I mind changing the main character, but this time I didn't mind. It was really smooth and didn't feel the author was leaving the previous main character, Milly, behind. This adds another layer onto an already well-formed world. It shows a lot of different people and how the social life o ...more
Psyche Ready
Aug 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Recommended for those looking for a quick, light read about fantastic creatures with magical powers, and an emphasis on female friendship and cooking.

I really enjoyed reading this novel, especially the first 3/4 . The main character is a spunky, strong, confident, smart and wily pixie, who you can't help but love. She's a great strong young female heroine for young girls.

The story revolves around the main character coming to terms with her magical skills, and her future as a witch, which is unu
Marcia
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well done follow up to A Witch's Kitchen. Both books are light, fun, and great for all ages. I'm looking forward to the next story in The Enchanted Kitchen series!
Kathy
Mar 02, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5. It has just about everything that would interest a child - or a child like I used to be. Fairies, pixies, dragons, magic. It ended in such a way that I am ready to read the next.
Amanda Allen
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Natalia Arruda
Dec 23, 2018
Niki
Oct 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Very enjoyable!!

I was quite surprised how much i enjoyed this book!

Interesting plot, interesting world and the way the story was unfolded was a breath of fresh air to your usual book of this genre!

Definitely grab a copy!
Sara
Sep 10, 2019
Kriz M
Sep 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Whimsical and magical. Really liked.the world building throughout the story.

Totally appreciate how light and easy this was to read.
Joel Singer
Sep 19, 2019
anika packwood
Feb 22, 2020

• To Be Taught, If Fortunate
  • The Strangers (Greystone Secrets, #1)
  • Tristan Strong Punches a Hole in the Sky (Tristan Strong #1)
  • Serious Moonlight
  • Aladdin (Disney Princess Storybook Library, Vol. 6)
  • Disney's DuckTales: The Hunt for the Giant Pearl (A Little Golden Book)
  • My First Disney Classics Bedtime Storybook
  • Brave (Berrybrook Middle School, #2)
  • The Secrets of Winterhouse (Winterhouse, #2)
  • Just Add Magic
  • The Theory That Would Not Die: How Bayes' Rule Cracked the Enigma Code, Hunted Down Russian Submarines, and Emerged Triumphant from Two Centuries of Controversy
  • The Lady Tasting Tea: How Statistics Revolutionized Science in the Twentieth Century
  • The Saga of Rex
  • Wicked: The Grimmerie
  • Calla Cthulhu
  • The Mad Mage's Academy (Dungeons & Dragons: Endless Quest)
  • Spinnerette - Mayhem in the Midwest (Spinnerette, #6)
  • Maxi's Secrets: (or what you can learn from a dog)

The Enchanted Kitchen (3 books)
  • A Witch's Kitchen (The Enchanted Kitchen #1)
  • An Elf's Equations (The Enchanted Kitchen #3)