Start by marking “Finding Forever (Meet the McIntyres #5)” as Want to Read:
Finding Forever (Meet the McIntyres #5)

Finding Forever

(Meet the McIntyres #5)

Connor
Well look who’s blown back into town.
The woman who has consumed my thoughts for the past ten months.
The one who turned me into a celibate monk.
She’s frustrating as hell, stubborn as a mule and I don’t know how I’ve survived without her.
Why does she still invade my every thought and leave me wanting?
My days are spent covered in sweat and mud and manure.
But could Z
Published November 4th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Finding Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Forever

Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Nov 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
description
A family hurts, loves and feels….

Oh how I’ve loved this drama-fueled series of family, anger and forgiveness, and above all hope. Hope for each other, for the future, that love will work out. I believe this is the last of the McIntyre stories and I’m happy how it turned out but so sad that there will be no more…

“There was always someone who had your back, no matter what. That’s what a family was.”

Through tragedy, Zoe and Connor were given a second chance and they were almost afraid to take it.
Alicia Huxtable
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I ended this book the way I started it.....in tears. I am both happy and sad that this is the last of this series. Rebecca Barber has made me love this family so very much, and has put me through hell with each and every book but she noutdid herself with this one. Gage, Beau, Connor, Holly and Ryan and their respective partners are all such fantastic characters but there's one I love for the way she is such a sassy tough it out chick and that's Zoe. Finding Forever is an utterly fantastic end to ...more
Tracey Zelukovic
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Marnie
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It’s time to say see ya later, and thank you, to those McIntyre’s.

I write this review with a sense of melancholy and sadness, that this is the final book in the series, and an end of the McIntyre Family era in my book life. Well, I am sad, but, as with books, I can always re-visit with the McIntyre’s because guaranteed, I will be, and already have, re-read these books. They have been a welcome addition in my book life for quite some time.

Zoe first came into my life at the same time as Rebecca Ba
Sandra Loves Reading
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An epic finale to what has been an amazing series.
Zoe and Connor, two people who really feel for one another, deserve to have their HEA.
But as you're drawn into the story you know it's going to be emotional for Zoe to return to a place that left her so devastated and broken. And Connor, who can think of no one else but Zoe, will have an uphill battle to try and win her.
Add the craziness that comes from Connor's family and their various spouses, where there's just so much love and affection throw
Thuy Taylor
Nov 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the last of the series, and I was looking forward to Connor's story. Zoe is back and she has a surprise. Connor is so funny, I love his no thinking spurt out questions and statements. He knows there is something about Zoe thats different than other girls. Once he figures he wants more, he wants it and he wants it with Zoe. Zoe is a little more cautious, it was hard connecting with her, but I grew to like her more as the story went on. I enjoyed this one. What a nice wrap up to the series ...more
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

This book was fantastic! I absolutely loved the other books and this one was just as good if not better than the others. Rebecca Barber has definitely done it again!
R yatsko
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The last book, in the McIntyre series, this family has become a part of me..
...each book, about a different family member, this one is Connor’s story..

What I love about this book, the way it made me feel,
...every emotions coming out through the words as you read each page..
Laughter, tears, frustration, and swooning.. the characters seem so real!
Leanne ~ Tales From The Heart
I'm a bit behind with this series, but that's ok it stands alone to a point. I will go back though to find out more details on the rest of the family. This is Zoe and Connor's story. The characters, main and past are a likeable group, you'll just want to join their families. The stories in here were real, I laughed and cried with them on this emotional journey. I thoroughly enjoyed it and highly recommend the series.
Shelves: 2018
Oh Sweet Dear Connor. Finding Forever is the next, and possibly last, book in the Meet the McIntyre series. This book was beautiful, infuriating, emotional, and lovely. I was most excited to read this book because my heart had been set on Connor for a long while now. This author did not disappoint.
The plot of this story was interesting. Connor is an alpha male who has only one mission in life. Keep the family running. Then you have Zoe. Zoe is running from a past that still haunts her. All she w
Beyond The Covers Blog
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gail
When Jenna called Zoe that last thing Zoe thought was Jenna was sick,but as fate would have it she was.Jenna the one person that loved Zoe more than life its self.Jenna needed Zoe and she wasted no time arranging a trip home,the place that she never wanted to go back to.But for Jenna she would brave all her demons and the heartache of her past.The only thing making Zoe nervous was she had a son Lachlan and she has told no one only her friend Ryan and his boyfriend Alex.Going home to help Jenna m ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Zoe is a woman who hasn't had an easy time of it in life, and it sent her running from just about everyone important to her. She gets a call that sends her into a tailspin, and she's back in town, with a huge secret. Connor has been the man that she's kinda of kept hooking up with, but she left him behind as well, and he's not sure how he feels when he sees her again. In fact, he messes up big time for much of the first half. But once he figures out how to quit making a fool of himself, can he c ...more
Margaret Neal
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If I pretend I haven't read this book does it mean I can lie to myself and say the series hasn't ended?
this series and it's family of characters had gotten under my skin and become a part of me. The McIntyre clan and their assortment of partners and friends have become MY family and MY friends and I don't want to say goodbye.....

Connor and Zoe's story is one of my favorites (Don't worry Ryan you will always own my heart) it gave me all the feels.
I have been waiting for that someone special to
Becca Whaley
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This whole family holds a special place in my heart... This whole town does ... Zoe has left a huge hole in my heart since I read Coming Home .... To see her finally finally get her HEA even tho it was painful and hard at times , it’s perfect ... The banter between her and Connor was hilarious from the beginning...The sparks flew immediately.. This is a super emotional read but it’s one that’s worth every single test... Zoe has the strength and courage of 10 superheroes and doesn’t even see it.. ...more
Tracie Simister
Genre: Second Chance Romance
Author: Rebecca Barber
Format: Kindle Edition
Published on: Nov 4, 2018

I voluntarily received a Courtesy Copy of this book from the author and am choosing to leave a review.
>-< >-< >-< >-< >-<>-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-<
What I liked/Didn’t Like: Zoe finally gets her story. Conner has been pining over Z
Wendy Livingstone
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the fifth novel in this awesome series, and this is a perfect and fitting finale to this series. Zoe is back in town, and she has unfinished business that needs to be attended to, and well as sexy Connor. Can Connor help Zoe to heal? No spoilers; this is a definite must read, you will not be disappointed! This is a beautifully written story, which is filled with secrets, heartbreak, humor, twists, witty bickering, and is an all round emotional rollercoaster journey from beginning to end. ...more
Kari Hansen
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When Zoe’s life was shattered, she needed to leave to try and regroup and heal. She is now back to try and put her life together and Connor is not about to let her do it alone.

While Zoe has been away, he has focused on running the family farm, but he hasn’t forgotten about her. He wants more than to be her friends with benefits and he is determined to show her that they belong together.

I loved these two together. These two deserve their happy ever after and it is only fitting that it is with eac
LLS
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing! I admit I was apprehensive about the final book for the series and for Zoe. I wanted a happy ending for the McIntyres and for Zoe so much. The healing for Zoe was a long process but it was so worth the wait. There were some times that were devastating and some that were surprising. But, in the end, the saga ended the way it should. This is one not to miss!

Thank you for the privilege of reading this book! Amazing job! ❤
Shannon Godwin
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is Zoe & Connor’s story & I’m sad bc this is the last book of this series. I laughed & cried throughout this series. Zoe has been through so much. I felt like I knew these characters personally & I was going through all the emotions they were going through. This is a fabulous read & you will not want to put it down.
Kathryn  CLiK Book Blog
Finding Forever – Meet the McIntyres Book #5 – Rebecca Barber
The final instalment in the Meet the McIntyres Series is everything I hoped for.
Finding Forever is Connor’s take on the McIntyre saga and with the turmoil this family has seen, Connor deserves his HEA but will he get it with his Zoe? There’s real chemistry between these two and we get to feel every bubbling, frustrating moment of it with them.
The interplay of characters is incredibly detailed and absolutely absorbing, dragging you alon
Jennifer Oloughlin
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Zoe deserved every good thing. My heart broke for her a few times. Connors fumbling made me laugh though.

*I read an Arc
Finding Forever – Meet the McIntyres Book #5 – Rebecca Barber
Kathryn Linke
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Finding Forever is the final title in the Meet the McIntyres series, and features Zoey and Connor. It's an emotional and drama fueled story full of heat, heart and humor, that centres around the theme of family. Family means everything to Connor, and Zoey learns that family not necessarily blood, but who you surround yourself with.

Both characters are incredibly headstrong, and this makes for angsty relationship full of push and pull.

Zoey is a survivor, she's incredibly strong, resili
Rebecca
Wow what can I say powerful, sweet, loving, gorgeous, beautiful, sexy and heartbreaking. Zoe comes home for Jenna and with a secret.

Connor lovely hot sweet sexy of course being a McIntyre what does he think of zoe's situation will things go well for both I cant get enough of this family .

Thank you Rebecca Barber for letting for us fall in love with the McIntyers.❤❤
Paula Genereau
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You will be addicted to this book and this series. Just loved it.
Keri Loves Books
Oct 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nobody deserves their Happily Ever After more than Zoe. It took some time, but she’s finally about to get it.

What do you do when the love of your life is stolen from you? You mourn, you just exist for awhile and then you start to re-build your life piece-by-piece.

Zoe has had her heart completely shattered, but now she’s creatimg her own future and happiness. She moved away to start over, but life brought her back home.

She’s facing new obstacles but she also has a support system of friends that
Rebecca Barber
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I’m sad to say goodbye 😢
Susan Munnings
Mar 24, 2019
Teresa Perri
Jan 05, 2019
I’m just me. A clumsy, introverted, bubble bath loving, chocoholic who would rather read a book than go shopping. And god forbid if you try and make me shoe shop!

I’m one of four kids to school teacher parents. A wife to a football obsessed husband. Mother to a fur-baby who isn’t aware of how big he is. Aunt to the most crazy/adorable little girls. And sister to two very determined sisters and on

Meet the McIntyres (5 books)
  • Taking Charge (Meet The McIntyres #1)
  • Picturing Perfect (Meet the McIntyres #2)
  • Fighting Back (Meet The McIntyres #3)
  • Breaking Free (Meet the McIntyres #4)