Start by marking “Dirty Sexy Player (Dirty Games Duet, #1)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Sexy Player (Dirty Games Duet, #1)

Dirty Sexy Player

(Dirty Games Duet #1)

I wasn't supposed to want her.

It was a stupid game we were playing. A way for her to get her inheritance and me to get out from under Donovan's thumb.

I didn't even like her.

I wasn't supposed to daydream about getting her off. Or fantasize about the way she'd look riding me. Or wonder if she kissed as cruelly as she fought.

I wasn't supposed to fall for her.

I was only
Published July 23rd 2018 by Paige Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Sexy Player, please sign up.

Start your review of Dirty Sexy Player (Dirty Games Duet, #1)
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Provided by Publisher}

Audiobooks aren't my first preference when wanting to get lost in a story. I always worry that the voices won't appeal to me and that it could possibly affect my enjoyment. I love to pick a quote in the book that stood out for me and share it in my review, which is pretty hard to do with audiobooks. But I will say these are perfect if you have a long commute to work or you're planning a road trip, which I was last weekend and this audiobook made a
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
This story was incredible in the craziest of ways!! The characters drove me nuts, the plot was more than enjoyable, and I'm sitting here still trying to come to grips with what I just read! I need book two, Dirty Sexy Games, NOW!!

Weston King was the KING of players. He was the real love 'em and leave 'em type. He was loving life, loving building his company, and loving bachelorhood. And then his partner comes up with a radical idea - an arranged marriage to expand the company. He knows someone
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jun 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author/ Candi Kane PR)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Weston King is one of the most eligible bachelors in New York. He owns a successful advertising agency called Reach Inc. with his best friend and business partner Donovan Kincaid. At almost 29, he's well known as a player, and enjoys the single life. He plays hard, but works even harder. So when Donovan suggests an unconventional plan to grow their business, he see's it as his chance to really contribute and make a difference. Reach is their
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Narrator Review: Elena Wolfe & Jacob Morgan
Distinguishable between characters: 5 Stars
Impersonating opposite sex: 5 Stars
Accents: Minimal with side characters. 5 Stars
Any critiques: None
Overall enjoyment of Performance: 5 Stars. I absolutely love both narrators. Jacob's voice is sexy!
Recommend audible version: Yes, Highly recommend!

Story Review:
If you read Dirty Filthy Rich Men and Dirty Filthy Rich Love, you would think you already got Weston and Elizabeth's story but you would be so wrong.
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
I am utterly fascinated by these characters! Laurelin Paige has bewitched me with this series!
I cannot get enough!

Review of audiobook version:
Weston and Lizzie’s story is performed brilliantly by Jacob Morgan and Elena Wolfe. Both narrators were spot on and really brought the characters to life. And let’s not forget how amazing Jacob Morgan’s voice is!

I’ve really grown to LOVE Laurelin’s stories because she always delivers something that I didn’t expect. The narratives are not only
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3.5 STARS
Something in that indifferent stare of hers made me want to eat her up. Tear her apart. Find her heart and see what made it beat faster.

Weston King initially got my attention in Dirty Filthy Rich Men, by the time I got to Dirty Filthy Rich Love I was desperate for his book. I'm a sucker for an enemies to lovers trope. Add a marriage of convenience into that mix and I'm putty in your hands. Putty, I tells ya!

Weston was my favorite sort of bad boy; irreverent, cocky, and sexier than
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Weston will pretty much do most things that Donovan Kincaid asks of him, after all he owes the guy for helping him out when he really needed it the most. However, when he is asked to marry a woman he has never laid eyes on, because it will be a good long term business arrangement for their company, he definitely takes pause to consider this unexpected request.

Elizabeth is smart, successful and beautiful. She is beyond frustrated with what has been happening at her family owned business, her
SusanAHhh
“…I just didn’t expect to actually drop dead from his sexiness.” – Elizabeth

This book…my friends…is in one word… “sexy” . It’s the kind of sexy that just collides with what is going on around you and holds you in its hot…and yes…dirty thrall. It is also the extremely anticipated first half of Weston’s story for all who were “Team Weston” during the book duo (with Prologue) that started the whole saga, the “Dirty Duet”.
Dirty Filthy Rich Boys (Dirty Duet, #0.5) by Laurelin Paige Dirty Filthy Rich Men (Dirty Duet, #1) by Laurelin Paige Dirty Filthy Rich Love (Dirty Duet, #2) by Laurelin Paige

I suppose enough backstory from the first series is provided in this
Dilek VT
I've had enough of the trope of "fake couple - fake marriage"..
Stacey is Sassy
I didn't hate it but only because of the narrators...

I think I'm showing my age...AGAIN!! I just found myself confounded that these characters could create so much unnecessary drama. For crikey sakes, these were characters in their late 20's early 30's and acted like high school kids. The heroine acted like a spoilt and whiney brat. I'm thinking the fake relationship plotline has lost its charm for me. I was not overly impressed that the hero has his real relationship prospect already picked out
Syndi
Jun 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sexy. Really really sexy story. That is what first comes to my mind listening to this audio book. Sexy steamy romance story. I am not stranger to plot that is about marriage of convenient. But this book is different. It has some power play involved. And I do like the power play. I wish I can have Weston as my business adviser. It surely sounds very alluring to have Weston.

And the cliffhanger.... goodness! Its surely keep everything on the cliff. The writing is fast paced and sucks you into the
Kristina
Apr 12, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
Commercial Photography

Audiobook Review: 5 Stars

Weston played with my heart!! And he won!!

Would you recommend this audiobook to a friend? If so, why?

Absolutely!! Especially if she read The Dirty Duet, where this story was seen through the eyes of other people. And the fact that Dirty Sexy Player is available only in audio right now, it makes it even more awesome, because of Elena Wolfe & Jacob Morgan's narrations, because they know how to make a sexy story sexier, and because all the books in this "Dirty"
Jessica Alcazar
I have soooooo many feelings about this story right now. I know when the duet is finally finished that the story will be powerful. But the problem is that this part of the story just didn't have enough wow factor for me to say gimme right now! .

There's actually two surprises at the end of the story. One made me roll my eyes and sigh (really?) and the other I saw coming (the Epilogue of Dirty Filthy Rich Love kinda gives it away) so it wasn't a surprise at all .... so yeah, not a wow for me.

Shayna
“I wanted to please her. I wanted to love her.”

Laurelin Paige, what in god’s name are you trying to do to me! Why you got to play me like that, woman? You know I love you to death, but that was cold! Don’t give me that look. You know what I’m talking about! Grrrrr! Anywho on to the review…

I know you’re gonna want some spoilers after what you just read, but my lips are sealed dammit! You’re not getting a peep out of me other than the fact that NOW you absolutely HAVE to pick up Weston and
Rebecca
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Weston King is the ultimate DIRTY. SEXY. PLAYER!

He is sex personified with one hell of a filthy mouth that he more than knows what to do with when it comes to the opposite sex.

He’s a player in every sense of the word, used to getting whoever and whatever he wants.

As soon as I met Weston in Donovan’s Dirty duet, I knew that it was going to take a special kind of woman to make this manwhore a one woman man and even if that woman entered Weston’s life, she had to make him work for EVERYTHING or
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AUDIBLE REVIEW***

4.5 CROWNS

I do not listen to audible books, but I couldn't wait for Weston's book. I NEEDED it like air, and it was quite the experience listening to Laurelin's dirty words come out of someone's mouth versus just hearing it in my head. I never anticipated the full experience of having it read to me.

Weston is the epitome of a playboy. If you have read the other standalones/duets in the series, then you are fully aware of this. He is a charmer, a manwhore, and someone who is
Beneath The Covers Blog
THAT ENDING!!! Wha….*unruly sobbing*….WHAT?!?

If you’ve read the Dirty Duet, then you’ll know what’s coming from this new Dirty Games Duet, both good (actually, fantastic) and heartachingly sad.

Dirty Sexy Player is one of the best audiobooks I’ve listened to! Granted, I don’t have a ton I’ve listened to under my belt. But personally, it’s right at the top! We know from the previous books what the premise of the storyline is. But this time, we’re given a backstage look into the desperate
Serena
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
We're going to fuck it out and everything's going to be fine."

Weston King is EVERYTHING!! A dirty talking alpha with a heart of gold! My heart is throbbing (among other things) just thinking about this book! And oh my hell!! I am in TOTAL LOVE with Elizabeth! The sexual tension between Elizabeth and Weston was off the charts hot!!! And the bromance and banter between Weston, Nate and Donovan had me smiling my face off! Loved this book so freaking much! Not only is it sexy, hot and fun it's
Coco.V
May 30, 2019 marked it as to-read
Dirty Sexy Player is on sale for $0.99 (regular price $4.99) on Amazon today (5/30/2019) ! ...more
book bruin
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Audiobook Review

Overall 5 stars
Narration 5 stars
Story 4.5 stars

After enjoying the Dirty Duet, I have been more than ready to get Weston and Elizabeth's full story. This enemies to lovers and marriage of convenience romance is so deliciously hot! You don't need to first read the Dirty Duet to enjoy this book, but it will give you insight/alternate view points of different scenes since this follows the same timeline.

Jacob Morgan and Elena Wolfe are absolutely perfect as Weston and Elizabeth.
AC Book Blog
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!!! What the heck did I just read? And where the hell is the rest of it???
Elizabeth is a gorgeous young heiress but she can’t get her hands on her late father media’s empire unless she is married (daddy’s stipulation). Elizabeth’s cousin is slowly destroying her father’s legacy. Elizabeth is desperate to save her father company but her hands are tied. When Donovan, owner of Advertising Company proposed Elizabeth fake marry one of his co-owner Weston – she jump at the
Liz
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had the opportunity to listen to the audiobook of Dirty Sexy Player by Laurelin Paige and I loved it! Elena Wolfe and Jacob Morgan were great at bringing Weston King and Elizabeth Dyson to life. We first met them in the Dirty duet and I could not wait to get their story! Though this is a standalone based in the same world, I would highly recommend reading the duet, as it is an amazing read!

What I love about audiobooks is that they bring stories to life in a different way than reading them and
TF
Dec 04, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars!

Audio version - Jacob Morgan & Elena Wolfe - Fantastic duo and beautifully narrated :-)

Overall a good read but did not like the cliffhanger. On to #2!
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
I’m pretty annoyed at that twist at the end. And Weston seemed a lot more immature than he was in the Dirty Duet. Not sure where Laurelin will take us in the sequel!
Tanaka K (The Romantic Angel Blog)
"I wanted him; I hated him."

OMG, Laurelin Paige, what have you done to me? You have reduced me to a whimpering woman. I need my answers. I deserve my answers. I need Dirty Sexy Games now. You are evil woman. You made my soul ache. You made my heart yearn. You have left my body reeling from the aftermath. From your charming and addictive story. From your sexy and irresistible characters. Dirty Sexy Player absolutely held my whole soul. Dirty Sexy Player was beautiful. Dirty Sexy Player was
Siobhan Davis
Holy crap, that ending! I love cliffhangers, the nastier the better, and this one just left us right on the ledge. I will be chewing my nails to the bone waiting until November for the final book but I know it will be worth it.

I loved this story in its entirety but, then again, Laurelin Paige is one of my favorite authors and I have yet to read a book of hers that I didn't enjoy.

Loved the enemies to lovers theme and the sexual tension was off the charts. I've been a big fan of Weston from the

• Black Sheep (Dirty Mafia Duet, #1)
  • Faking It
  • White Knight (Dirty Mafia Duet, #2)
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed (Always Satisfied #1)
  • Never Have I Ever (Always Satisfied #3)
  • Richer Than Sin (Sin, #1)
  • Getting Played (Getting Some, #2)
  • Unzipped
  • The Bastard (Filthy Trilogy #1; Dirty Rich, #6)
  • Best Laid Plans
  • Luck of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #2)
  • Guilty as Sin (Sin, #2)
  • International Player
  • Reveling in Sin (Sin, #3)
  • Resist (Wicked Ways, #1)
  • Deal with the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #1)
  • Heart of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #3)
  • Reveal (Wicked Ways, #2)
Laurelin Paige is the NYT, WSJ, USA Today Bestselling Author of the international sensation, The Fixed Trilogy. She's also written other popular books in the Fixed Universe as well as the Dirty Universe and has cowritten with both Kayti McGee and Sierra Simone.
Are you looking for a romantic comedy or something hot and angsty? Here's Laurelin's list of books broken down by trope and reading

Dirty Games Duet (2 books)
  • Dirty Sexy Games (Dirty Games Duet, #2)