Start by marking “Change for You (Oahu Lovers, #2)” as Want to Read:
Change for You (Oahu Lovers, #2)

Change for You (Oahu Lovers, #2)

4.6  ·  Rating details ·  10 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Silver fox Stephen Webb doesn’t mean to start a workplace fling with the cute new intern.

Stephen Webb has a pivotal tax season ahead of him and he doesn't have time for distractions. At least that's what he thinks—until Minoru "Max" Kamigawa walks into his life and disrupts all his plans.

Max secretly wants to follow his love of music, but family obligations keep him root
Expected publication: September 28th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Change for You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Change for You

Tanya
Sep 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book revolves how much you would change for love even you don't realize it.

Pressures of work, relationships and even family can make you stop and think about what you want and who you are. The great thing is when you meet that one person who you can't stay way from and forces you to reevaluate everything you thought you wanted.

Stephen is a complicated character, his past has made him jaded. When he meets his new intern Max, he knows he needs to "stay away". Alcohol is one of life's pleasure
MLQuack
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was excellent! It's two of my favorite themes meshed together. May/December AND boss/employee. This story was told so well. Max was so charming and cheeky. You couldn't help but fall in love with him! How could Stephen resist! I really look forward to more books from this author. I love her writing style!
CrystalCat
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When I first found this author, I was just excited we had the same name, but as I read her first book, I thought wow, great book. When I got this one, I was certain it would be just as good...I was right. Crystal is fabulously talented and deserves to be read by the masses. Thank you, for a lovely read Crystal.
Alexleo
Sep 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great second book of the series Oahu Lovers, that may be read as a stand alone because the MCs of the first book appear only in the Epilogue of this one. Max and Stephen may seem an odd couple, with Max's thoughts often slipping out of his mouth without any filter and Stephen being quite a contradictory character as far as his work-life balance is concerned. There is quite an age gap between the two, but Max never actually bothered and Stephen's passion for board games shows that he still is you ...more
D.J. Jamison
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this second book in Crystal Lacy's series set in Hawaii. After the first slow-burn romance, this was a nice change of pace, with a spicy workplace romance that was passionate and fun. The characters were well-developed, again, and while the book hit on some tropes -- age gap, workplace, forbidden love -- it did it in its own unique way that felt original.

Max, a young intern, is absolutely adorable. I challenge anyone not to love this sweet guy. Stephen, while at times coming off cool, w
Kara Lustig
Beth Bolden
Joanne Thornborough
Sep 02, 2018
Crystal Lacy
Aug 27, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Hannah
Sep 18, 2018
Sallyann
is currently reading it
Sep 19, 2018
Crystal Lacy lives with her loving family in Hawaii, where it is always either drizzling or sunny and never snows—which is a shame, because she prefers being cold to being damp and hot unless it’s for Very Good Reasons. She writes queer romance, mainly M/M, but also some F/F. She has aspirations to one day write a YA novel about cats.

Crystal is a long-time fangirl and writes slash fanfiction for