Start by marking “Unbroken (A Port Lewis Story)” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Unbroken

Brooklyn Ray

Unbroken (A Port Lewis Story)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Despite the rumors about Port Lewis, Michael Gates doesn't expect the house he rents with his sister on Foxglove Lane to be haunted. An eerie meeting with Victor Lewellyn, the resident witch-turned-demon who is bound to the property by dark magic, changes his mind.

(Blurb not final - Publication for April 8, 2019)
Expected publication: April 8th 2019 by NineStar Press

To ask other readers questions about Unbroken, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unbroken

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Aleksandra
Sep 14, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2019-releases
on this fine day of 14/09/2018, the author of this book tweeted: "Hey monster fuckers. I’m publishing a book just for you " and I knew I had to add this book to my tbr.
Leah
I had the honor of being one of the beta readers for this amazing book, and it's one that I am deeply in love with.

The book is intense, and at times painful to read, but it's an incredible story of growth, acceptance, and learning about yourself. Both of the main characters are so lovable in their own ways, and it's wonderful to watch the ways they change, and stay the same, throughout the novel

***I've got a working list of content warnings, but I'll post them once I read the final, finished ve
Anna
Jan 09, 2019 added it
Very much enjoyed this. More thoughts to come.

ETA: 2/12/2019

Brooklyn Ray writes compelling paranormal romance, and this is no reception. It's a wonderful addition to the Port Lewis Witches series, and GO READ IT.

BTW, you don't have to read Darkling or Undertow to enjoy this. It's another entry-point into the series. There's some characters from the other books who wander in, but it's focused on Michael and Victor, so you won't be lost.

There are parts that are harsh and brutal. Michael has been
Annie ~ Queer Books Unbound
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-reads, x-gay-mc
I got to beta read this and absolutely love the story. It's sexy, thrilling and literally send shivers down my back. I love the characters and really enjoyed spending more time in Port Lewis. Can't wait for more from Brooklyn (and for everyone to read the story)!
Alex Harrow
Quintin Martin
Oct 23, 2018
Erin Aley
Nov 07, 2018
Brooklyn Ray (They/Them/She/Her) started their career when they developed The Port Lewis Witches, a novella series about a group of Queer witches, necromancers and other magical creatures living and loving in a coastal Washington town. When they're not writing, Brooklyn can be found polishing crystals and offering tarot readings at a metaphysical shop in the Pacific Northwest. They also create rit ...more