Start by marking “12 Nights of Christmas” as Want to Read:
12 Nights of Christmas

12 Nights of Christmas

** This anthology is no longer available for purchase as a single collection. However, most of the individual stories will be released separately. **

Twelve bestselling and award-winning authors each bring you a sexy night of romance, fun and a little magic. ‘Tis the season for falling for the right guy!

Two people stuck in an elevator, snowed in, on an all-night bus trip, l
ebook
Published October 15th 2018

To ask other readers questions about 12 Nights of Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 12 Nights of Christmas

DJ Sakata
New Year’s Negotiation by Kate Allenton

Favorite Quotes:

It was an unfamiliar feeling and one that would pass like my New Year’s resolution to exercise.

“That woman was downright rotten. She said what she meant and meant what she said. She was the strongest and most stubborn woman I’d ever met.” “Then why’d you marry her?” Ben chuckled in passing on his way toward the kitchen. “I had to. She hogtied me on our first date and owned more guns than I did.”

My Review:

This was my first time reading Kate
Claire Robinson
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: christmas
5 - Enjoy the magic of Christmas and prepare to fall in love… Stars!

Review of ~ For One Night Only by Carrie Elks

I love Carrie’s work but I wanted to cry at the end of this novella, because the potential for a longer story including this couple was huge (everything crossed we get more in the future).

It was going to be a long eight hours…

I adored Carys and Jesse, and the opposites-attract connection that grows between them over the course of a night. One that’s partially spent stuck in a r
Jana Gundy
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
**** New Year’s Negotiation by Kate Allenton****

So as far as a short story goes, it doesn’t get better. Lizzy is a detective that had love once but a lot of interferences and misunderstandings lead to heart break. Ben comes back into her life after a drunken walk in town and now she’s stuck with him for the night. Lizzy really has walls built up regarding Ben and no wonder. Things aren’t as they seem though and once the air is cleared, love
can once again blossom.
Lori Quick
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wild Honey by Sarah Hegger is the only story in the 12 Nights of Christmas Anthology that I have read. After reading Honey and Oliver's story, I'm looking forward to reading the remaining stories.

I really enjoyed reading Honey and Oliver's story. They have a big storm going on, a stuck elevator, a yoga instructor, an OCD business man, and magical fruitcake. What else do you need for a wonderful holiday story.
Samantha
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sarah Hegger has written great characters for her anthology piece as always. Honey and Oliver were fun to read. They had fantastic depth, and to have it portrayed in such a short story was brilliant. It was wonderful to watch them evolve together and the passion I could feel bubbling under the surface was very well done.
Melena Torretta
Sep 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, arcs
I was excited to see that Stacy Finz contributed a story to this anthology. Her story, Rekindled: December 31st, is the only one I have read.

Branna and Drex are divorced but both attending their mutual friends' New Year's Eve brunch. A faulty elevator, lingering feelings, and old hurts and frustrations come together to make a wonderful second chance story.

I sometimes have issue with short stories or novellas due to underdeveloped characters or plot. While this is definitely not a full length nov
Gwen Smith-leak
Sep 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: done
This is for New Year’s Negotiatation- by Kate Allenton. This is a short story about two people who were in love and due to some circumstances they broke up. On this day thinks change and we find them try again
Debra
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of Kate Allenton’s “New Year’s Negotiation” and I loved it! It was a sweet romance of separated young lovers who have been reunited. It is a short novella that is included in a 12 Days of Christmas anthology. I look forward to reading the rest of the stories!
Jill Eshenbaugh
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to get an ARC of Rekindled: December 31st by one of my favorite Authors, Stacy Finz. This story is part of anthology by some very good authors. Its a sweet love story involving fruitcake, elevators and love that got off the track but somehow rights itself. A quick read, but worth the time. Dex and Branna are both driven in their careers but at what cost? A New Year's romance that's makes you believe in love again.
Trish
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to get an ARC copy of the short story by Stacy Finz! It’s a feel good story about a divorced couple who get reunited by accident. I was really rooting for them!
Deb Diem
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wild Honey by Sarah Hegger is a fantastic story. Ms. Hegger has given readers a well-written story filled with lovable, fun characters. Honey wants to keep her yoga studio where it is. Oliver wants her business gone. Honey and Oliver's story is loaded with drama, humor and a little heat. This is a quick read, perfect for those with limited reading time. I loved reading Wild Honey and look forward to my next book by Sarah Hegger. Wild Honey is a complete book, not a cliff-hanger.

I voluntarily rea
Wioletta
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is short, wonderful story about second chances, magical fruitcake. I love reading the story about Selena and Jace. Can't wait to read other stories.
Finished reading whole book and loved all the stories.
Ruby Papciak
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
New Year's Negotiations by Kate Allenton
Lizzie and Ben have a past. One that ended on such a note of misunderstandings. I love Lizzie's snarkiness and Ben's determination. This was a romance that was so much fun to read. Lizzie fighting tooth and nail against Ben, and Ben being stubbornly determined to get the girl. I can't wait to see what other shenanigans are in store in this book.

Unexpected Daddy by Gemma Brocato
The magic of Christmas extends to more than just typical presents. Five years is
Cherie
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
i got a sneak peek at Unexpected Daddy by Gemma Brocato - Great, quick read with the perfect happy ending! College sweethearts Harper and Braden allow another’s bitterness to drive them apart. 5 years later, Harper returns home after her mother’s death, with Braden’s son in tow. The sparks are still there and Christmas miracles do happen. Looking forward to reading the rest of the stories as the "magical fruitcake" premise is intriguing!!

Also go a sneak peek at New Year's Negotiation by Kate All
T.M. Cromer
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I had the pleasure of reading an ARC copy of WILD HONEY by SARAH HEGGER. What a great story! The characters were well developed and relatable. It's interesting how the author played to our preconceived notions of how these characters should be based on their career choices and then gave us different personalities altogether. The chemistry between Oliver and Honey was there from the first moment and made for a wonderful read. There were a few brilliant touches that I can't post without creating s ...more
Fedora
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Scrooge You [December 25], MK Schiller
Three stars
A retelling of A Christmas Carol. Sweet story about workaholic Eva and her boyfriend Jack.

Unexpected Daddy [December 26], Gemma Brocato
Three stars
Harper lets her boyfriend go so he can pursue his dreams without letting him know she's pregnant. Braden runs into her when they're both back in town five years later. Again, a sweet story, but it seemed like a fast-forward through the recognition and reconciliation...

The Meant to Be Girl [December 27],
D. Felix
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Playing House : January 2nd by Kim Golden

A little bit of Christmas magic conspires to bring Cassie Delk and her first real love Michael Holgersson back together in this short but sweet holiday romance. It was always evident to Cassie that Michael was the one for her when she lived in Sweden. However, out of fear she chose comfort and what she thought was predictability, moving back to the states and choosing to marry another man. Years later after they have both married and divorced other people
Kristi Hudecek-Ashwill
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This review is based on one story only. I am reviewing "New Years Negotiation" by Kate Allenton.

It's New Years Eve and Elizabeth Cross is sitting on her deck, watching the party on the beach. She received a fruitcake and four little bottles of bourbon from an unknown person in Delilah's Cove, Oregon when she lives in North Carolina. The enclosed card said it was sent with magic and love.

She blows it off and starts eating it while watching the craziness. She gets a surprise when her doorbell ring
Anita Barron
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Playing House by Kim Golden is a hit. I have to tell you, I am usually a lover of dark, erotic and paranormal, but this was so cute 😄. The seamless way you implied them making love is an art and you nailed it! Contrary to what I normally go for, you gave me just enough that it gave me what I needed to visualize the act. The premise of the story that love has no limit even if there’s distance, an satisfied ex that wants his cake and to eat it too, and the mystery package that randomly appears out ...more
M
Oct 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Pretty hard to review an anthology, but I do have to say that I liked the continuity of the fruitcake in each of the novella's. It really connected them despite the characters and their story lines being so different. I wish that some of the novellas were a bit longer, as they had the potential to be a full out novel. However, overall, it's a wonderful read, pretty uplifting and light.I think my favourite was "Scrooge You" simply because I love the Scrooge and the turnaround that ends with a lit ...more
Zoe Hartgen
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
****Review for One Night Only by Carrie Elks, I was lucky enough to get an ARC in exchange for my review! Thank You****

I'm not normally one for short stories but this was spectacular. It was an intense short story.

Carrie Elks has captured the chemistry, the tension and the hint of something special within a few pages. Her writing style grabbed me within moments of starting and left me wanting more. I would happily read a full sized book about Carys and Jesse.

Everything in this story just works.
Mary Kay
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an advance copy of - "Book of Love” by Cd Brennan.
The characters are well developed, the plot is fast-moving and the whole story is great!
I want to spend more time in this small Michigan town and meet everyone - but most importantly, I want to spend another evening with Mel and Nick. They're HOT!

Also "Unexpected Daddy" by Gemma Brocato which was fabulous!
Harper and Braden and Kai are my new favorite family! Their Christmas story was heartwarming and extremely sexy.

These previews of th
Rebecca Hunter
Oct 05, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
❥ƸӜƷ❥.•*`*• ❥ ❥.•*`*•❥ƸӜƷ❥
Available now! 12 delightful holiday stories with 12 book boyfriends to fall in love with. Kick off the holidays early with a bit of magic! And remember - 20% of the proceeds will be donated to Feeding America.
Read now-> https://books2read.com/12nights

Candyce Kirk
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this anthology and why it was written. If you want romantic holiday stories and support a good cause, definitely grab this while it's available.
My full review can be found here:
Ilse
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am reviewing “New Year’s Negotiation” by Kate Allenton...a short, sweet love story with it's up and downs. Lizzie and Ben had a thing years ago but the relationship fell apart due to a misunderstanding. Now Ben is back in town for the wedding of Lizzie's brother. He is also determined to rekindle his relationship with Lizzie. Will it work out? Only time and reading this book will tell.
Nati
Sep 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Christmas in September is the best idea ever. The joy and love of this time of the year is worth a good read with twelve sweet love stories. The one that I liked the most, even if it’s difficult to choose is the story of Donovan and Bailey from Kristi Rose. A really good read.
Toni
Sep 17, 2018 rated it really liked it

Wild Honey by Sarah Hegger, is a perfect lunch sized bite of story. It features enemies to potential and forced proximity. While it doesn’t end, it is the perfect beginning to a great romance.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this novella.
Angela
Sep 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of Rekindled from Stacy Finz; that is the only story in this anthology that I have read, though I love the premise that links the stories, that magical fruitcakes can bring couples together. Because Christmas. And fruit cake!

I love Stacy’s novels; I’ve read every one of them. One of the reasons I one-click her books is because she’s so very good at writing characters who are unique, interesting, and utterly human. Branna and Drex have been divorced a year, but end up invited to
Mary
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have had the opportunity to read a couple of the shorts in this set as arcs. Gemma Brocato is one of my faves and never fails to give a great story. Just for her sweet short that I wish were longer this set is worth it.
Angel
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cassie's love story was one that I enjoyed from beginning to end. Having read this novella in one sitting, I was left satisfied by Golden's writing style and the overall story (as I always am).
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Merge two versions of the same book 4 10 Sep 14, 2018 08:09AM
Award-winning author of sensual, emotional adventures of the heart. Reader, traveler, former English teacher, chocolate lover, and keeper of a very messy desk.

Over the years, Rebecca has called many places home, including Michigan, where she grew up, New York City, San Francisco, and, of course, Stockholm, Sweden. After their most recent move from Sweden back to the San Francisco Bay Area, she and