Start by marking “Save Me (A Vibrations Novella, #1)” as Want to Read:
Save Me (A Vibrations Novella, #1)

Save Me

(A Vibrations Novella #1)

Gabriella.
Innocent, bright, lily-like. She's a virgin.
Fresh from college, she's spent her whole life focusing on her career. She knows what she wants her life to look like, now she's just got to figure out how to get it there.

Sam.
Tough, protective, gentle. He's ready.
He's never been interested in one-nighters, claims they're too much work after a long day at the stat
Published October 19th 2018 (first published October 16th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Save Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Save Me

Start your review of Save Me (A Vibrations Novella, #1)
Verna Loves Books
Nov 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Save Me by Chelsea McDonald is a fast, easy read about two people who have an amazing night together and it leads to so much more. I read this book in a day, it's such a sweet, romantic yet steamy read that everyone will enjoy.

Gabby is a great character. I love that she tries to step out of her safe place and try something new. It leads her to Sam. Sam's character is so outgoing and in your face. I loved him instantly. He's a great guy and when he knows Gabby is the one he doesn't give her up, h
Andrzejewski Amy
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Save Me was a quick, easy read. It was hot, sweet and erotic with a happily ever after. It's the first book of the Vibrations Series, Gabby's and Sam's story. I'm looking forward to reading Claimed when its released in January 2019. I hope Claimed is written in a similar fashion to how Save Me was wrote. Definitely worth a 5 star rating. ...more
Kelly
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I have read by the author and I found it to be a quick easy read. It was insta lust/love for Gabby and Sam and it certainly had some steam. For a quick read a lot happened, I personally like more detail in the books I read but for a quick read I understand there are limitations. I would definelty read more from this author.
Allisyn
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved the heat between Gabby and Sam!! Those two are perfect for each other!! This novella is both hot and sweet which just makes me tingle all over!! This was my first book by Chelsea McDonald and I can't wait to read more by her!! Sam is definitely a member of my harem now!! Hot cops are just yummy!! ...more
Lizzi
Nov 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
A fast read with an alpha protector and a sweet innocent woman. This book was sweet and romantic, with a nice change of the Hero not into one night stands. This is my first book by this author and I can't wait to read more!! ...more
Nickie Sale
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was an easy relaxing read. Gabriella, a virgin, meets Sam, a police officer in a night club one night. The chemistry between them is off the charts, so much so that they leave the club together, both thinking this is no more than a one night stand, and Gabriella leaves Sams house before he wakes up leaving Sam no way to get in touch. Sam uses his connections in the Police force to find out where Gabriella lives and her contact details. However, before he gets up the courage to contact her, ...more
Angela Hankinson
Oct 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
I absolutely loved Gabby and Sam , wow what a beautiful story, so so steamy and omg those sex scenes enough to set your panties on fire
I really enjoyed this book definitely worth reading
Cindy
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book !! I loved their story and couldn’t seem to read fast enough!! 😘😘 It was great reading both perspectives to know what’s going on in both their heads. I did not want the book to end !! ❤️❤️
Neikel Exeter
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Short but sweet. I love this book, it was so romantic. Sam and Gabby's story was like a fairytale. Must read. ...more
Jade Pitman
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I’ve read by this author and wow what ana amazing read.

It was hot, I was hooked from the first page.

Looking forward to reading more from this author
Sarah Allen
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was a fun quick read!! Sam and Gabby’s relationship is so fun and new! I love how protective he is (every girls dream). It was such a fun and sweet story! Would highly recommend this!!
C Exley Books (Cassandra)
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
This is my first book by this author and it wont be my last. I can't wait to read more by her. I never wanted to put this down, I was hooked from the first page.

I loved Gabby and Sam. Those two are perfect for each other.

Sam is a bit older and makes a living as a cop. This guy can't wait to find a woman to s
Susanne Scott
Jul 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was the first book I read by this author in preparation of books on the beach at Blackpool.

I really enjoyed the story, I loved the alpha hot sexy cop and how he fell so hard for Gabby.Both of them feeling the connection but not sure how to go about it. I loved how attentive and possessive Sam was. The twist of the catfish was unexpected and really added to the tension of the story.

I can’t wait to read more in this series.
Melody Cox
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was ok
Gabriella is innocent, bright and she's also a virgin. She very seldom dates as she seems to always have bad luck in that arena. She has spent her whole life working on the career she will have after getting her degree. Knowing what she wants her life to look like now she just has to figure out how to get it.

Our hero Sam is described as tough, protective, gentle and ready to settle down. He wants to marry and have a family. I have to admit I saw him a bit differently. In my eyes he was weak and
Lisa Tetting
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received this book as a gift from an author take over event.

I enjoyed the story of Sam and Gabby's whirlwind love affair. The story is fast paced, but allows the reader to get a true sense of who the characters are for the most part.

Gabby is a young college graduate who loved kids and has a budding career as a child care worker. She is somewhat lonely because her friends aren't as available as they once were in school. Adulting has gotten in the way.

Sam is a bit older and makes a living as
Nicola C. Priest
Oct 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a good quick read which I enjoyed. It’s the first of Chelsea’s books that I’ve read and found it to have relatable characters with a good storyline behind it. The only thing preventing me from giving this five stars is that some of the descriptive language used during the (hot) sex scenes was a little cheesy for my liking, but that’s personal preference and in no way a bearing on the authors writing ability. I would recommend this book to others and will read more of her work in the fut ...more
Laid-back Book Bitches
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved everything about this book! I loved the heat between Gabby and Sam!! These two are beyond perfect for each other. This is my first book by Chelsea McDonald and I am looking forward to readin more. This novella is both sweet and hot, I still have chills trying to review it. Sam is definitely way up there on my list of book boyfriends. He is just beyond perfect, you cannot help but fall in love with him from the very beginning. For a quick read a lot happened, which I loved. I am still try ...more
♡ One Click Romance ♡
Oct 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Quick, steamy, sexy, kinda insta-lovey and sweet.
I really enjoyed this novella by Chelsea McDonald. The characters were very likable, the storyline entertaining and the sex scenes hot!
I can't wait to read the next ones in the Vibrations Collection.
Gabby was a strong, knows her own mind, kinda woman.
Sam was alphaish, he was missing a level of asshole I enjoy in a alpha male but, still I loved him and Gabby together.
Kasey McCarthy
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gabby just graduated college and decided to meet up with her college friends to catch up. While sitting there, she notices a handsome man across the room and feels an instant attraction. Sam is sitting at bar with sister in laws and their fiancé’s. Sam notices her across room and feels a pull to get to know her. Will Gabby or Sam take a chance? If they do, will it be one night or more? I loved this story!
Yvonne Eason
Oct 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a brilliant novella from Chelsea McDonald and the first story I have read from her.

I loved the chemistry Sam and Gabby had from the onset. It was so hot.

I just wanted more. I know this story could be developed into a full length novel with all that happens in it. However, that didn't deter from the story.

I can't wait to see what happens with thebother novellas in this series.
Wendy Livingstone
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a new author to me, but I will certainly be looking out for her work in the future. Gabby and Sam were just supposed to have a one night stand, but when happens when this leads to more? This is a well written, quick romance story, which has me hooked and intrigued throughout this page turner, and I look forward to reading more from this talented author, and recommend this for all readers.
Samantha Waldow
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a nice quick read. I loved Gabriella and Sam story. These 2 meet at a bar and hit it off. They ended up having a one night stand but Gabby leaves before he wakes up. He can't get her out of his mind. He ends up finding her when hes on duty and her home is almost burglarized. These 2 are hot together ...more
Dina
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gabby is not the kind of girl who goes home with a guy she just met, but when she sees Sam, she can not resist.

Sam is not into one night stands, he is looking for a keeper for life.

WOW, this was my first book by Author Chelsea McDonald and I LOVEd it!
Simone
Oct 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really liked this it’s my first read from Chelsea and I’m glad I got asked to be in the arc team , the characters are very likeable , the storyline keeps you reading and it’s HOT at parts an insta love story :) I recommend it if you’re looking for a hot enjoyable short read .
Donna Matthewman
Oct 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is a fast paced and gripping from the start. The characters are all easy to relate to and I enjoyed reading about them and getting to know them. It has some hot scenes in and is a very enjoyable read. It’s the first book I’ve read by this author but I’ll definitely be reading more.
Sabra Barowski
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story! Gabby and Sam have such chemistry! This was, for me, a quick, easy flowing read. I received this for an honest review and I must say, I'm recommending it to everyone I know! Can't wait to read more by this author! Highly recommend! ...more
Jenn the Readaholic
Oct 31, 2018 rated it liked it
If you’re looking for a quick, somewhat Alexa Riley-ish book, this is definitely for you. Sam and Gabby have a case of insta-lust with a dash of Cinderella disappearing act thrown into the mix. It was a quick, cute read and was a nice break from some of the darker books I’ve read lately.
Jennifer Gomez
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A sweet quick read that I thoroughly enjoyed. Although this story was short it was very eventful and kept me reading. Gabby and Sam had instant chemistry and were smokin hot🔥! This was my first book by this author and I'm looking forward to more. ...more
LS Kralicek
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great novella

So I normally do not read novellas. I really loved this quick read of Sam and Gabby's story. The author has done a great job of detail and story line. This would a made a great novel but loved the novella.
Lisa (A Life Bound By Books)
Nov 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars - cute, hot and quick. I really enjoyed this novella however I’d love to rate it higher but there was a couple spots while reading that left me wondering things.

I’ll be on the look out to read more from this author. I can’t wait to see where her writing takes her.
Goodreads Librari...: Updating Book Cover 3 17 Oct 10, 2018 11:49PM

• Darker Water (Once and Forever, #1)
  • Nixon's Promise (Gemini Group #1)
  • Knocking Boots
  • Hard Crush (Back to You, #1)
  • Wicked Dreams (Fallen Royals, #1)
  • Devious Little Liars (Saint View High, #1)
  • Trick You (Rebel Ink, #2)
  • Like You Care (Devilbend Dynasty, #1)
  • Closer (Guarding Her, #4)
  • Bad Night Stand (Billionaire's Club, #1)
  • The Perfect Catch (Texas Playmakers, #1)
  • His Best Friend's Little Sister (His and Hers, #1)
  • A Hero to Keep (Hawkins Brothers, #1)
  • Down By Contact (Making the Score, #1)
  • Naughty Wish (Brit Boys Sports, #5)
  • Devils' Day Party
  • Saddle Up (Ryker Ranch, #1)
Chelsea McDonald was born and raised in Australia. Having travelled all over the world, she currently resides in England with her partner, two step-children and grandchild.

She enjoys writing, reading, travelling, music and spending time with her loved ones. Chelsea works part-time as a receptionist, part-time as a romance author and in-between she can be found working out at the local gym.

Having

A Vibrations Novella (4 books)
  • Hold Me (A Vibrations Novella, #2)
  • Capture Me (A Vibrations Novella, #3)
  • Survive Me (A Vibrations Novella, #4)

News & Interviews

“In that moment, I needed her kiss more than I needed my next breath of air. In that one touch she had turned from a want to a need to a god damn necessity.” 1 likes
“He's never been interested with one night stands or sex with strangers but he couldn't deny her.” 0 likes