Start by marking “His Secret Heart (Kings of Crown Creek, #5)” as Want to Read:
His Secret Heart (Kings of Crown Creek, #5)

His Secret Heart

(Crown Creek #5)

Meet the Kings. They’ll warm your heart… then get it racing.
Fall in love with the wild, passionate, scandalous men, and the strong, confident women of this big family as they find lasting love in the quaint small town of Crown Creek. Each book is connected or can be read as a standalone.

I met Finn King the day my world turned upside down.

My life hasn’t exactly been eas
Published September 29th 2018 by Theresa Leigh

To ask other readers questions about His Secret Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Secret Heart

BookAddict
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It seems like we waited forever for Finn’s story, so I was eager to dig into an early copy of this one! I wasn’t sure what to expect because our boy Finn is a bit of a train wreck. The band isn’t performing, his brothers are all finding love, and his twin Beau is pretty darn perfect, unlike Finn. He feels like he’s lost his place in the family and he's kind of adrift. Even Finn wouldn’t recommend himself as much more than a burden and a screw up. Although his family wouldn’t agree, Finn thinks t ...more
💋Meme Chanell Book Corner💋
His Secret Heart by Theresa Leigh

I put off reading this story for the longest time. I truly regret not reading it sooner. This is one of the best stories I have read this year. This story deals deeply about the subject of mental illness and depression and lost. The two main characters Finn he is so lost he left home disappeared to find himself. He had so many demons to battle.

Then he meets Sky on a campground she had just found out her father was not the man she thought he was. She was living a
Jackie D
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finn's story! I have to admit, I have wanted to get inside his head for some time! So curious to know what made him tick, what prolled him to say and do the things he did...
Well, this book put all those questions to rest!
Finn's journey back from jackhole territory is a hardcore; I hate you, I want you, go away, I need you, I love you festival of feels all because of one woman whose life is a craptastic show of epic proportions Sky-
The hot, carnal vibes the messed up pair produce should have sen
Bel
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finn and Sky hurt my heart. They are both running away from the world because they feel broken and are both unsure of what they need to heal. Even though his family loves him, Finn is convinced his family is better off without him. So he takes the old tour bus and heads to a caravan park to be alone. Here he meets Sky, who is also suffering from just having lost her father and the secrets he had been keeping from her that came out after his death.

Their connection is instant, hot and wild. But qu
Leslie Ooten
Oct 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a good read. The writing flowed well, and I thought the characters were developed fully. If you've read the others in this series, you know Finn has his demons. He was always on the outside looking in, at least to him. I was pulling for him to be able to pull himself out of the dark place he had gotten into. Sky had problems that she didn't even know about. It would be horrible to find yourself in the situation that she did. She did go off the rails a little at first, but she realized s ...more
Amber
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good lord!

Finn was a roller coaster ride of emotions. His inner turmoil and the ugly demon inside him that's just beating him up. While I have experience with mental illness and anxiety and depression Finn is so strong to want to fight back finally!
He just needed that push and to find something with meaning and one Sky unknowingly did that for him. She made him care for someone else and when she left it tore him apart, but he had to find something else with meaning all over again to prove to h
Courtney
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this new book from Theresa Leigh! Finn King is on a mission to be a better man and in the process he disappears from his family, thinking they will be better off, and finds himself hiding out on a campground in the tour bus. Enter Sky Clarence, who is hiding out for her own reasons, after the death of her father and the revelation of so many secrets he kept. When she helps the dark stranger with his campfire neither realized jus TV how much the other will c ok me to mean to th ...more
Tianna McPherson (Anna Lee)
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm so in love with this series. It has such a wonderful storyline that keeps us hoping and praying that they all get that happily ever after. I'm this one we finally see Finn come out of his head and find the perfect woman for him. We have tried to figure out his hang-ups but never xould. I'm walks Sky, this young woman who has her world turned upside down because of her father. He was a man with many secrets and a whole other family. She finds out so much and it's hard on her but in the end al ...more
Jennifer Crutchfield
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book five of the Kings of Crown Creek series. Told in dual POV with HEA. Each book in the series is about a different King brother. Finn King is the troubled brother whose twin has always been tasked with watching out for him. He now feels in the way of his brother’s happiness and decides to leave town and cut off all contact with his family. He meets Sky in the camp ground where they are both staying. Sky is on her own heartbreaking journey. I really liked how their brokenness leads to friendsh ...more
Tianna Croy
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The emotions are strong in this one. Each of the main characters are a hot mess. Finn has always had issues, he just needed to find a purpose outside of his family. Always the bad guy to his twins good guy. But deep down he had it in him all along. Sky woke up one day and had her whole world turned upside down. These two broken souls fight and eventually lead each other home. Sometimes it takes losing everything you know to truly find yourself. It's good to have something that proves it's always ...more
Stacy Jordet
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and yet it broke my heart. Here is this man who is just hurting and all I want to do is hug him. Not only that but Sky really needed someone on her side. She was thrown a curve ball and she is now dealing with the fallout from it. Lucky for her, Finn is her champion.

Neither of them are looking for anyone, actually quite the opposite but yet they are drawn to each other. They become each others safe place without realizing it.

This book is a little darker than the others but I
Gladys
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Finn and Sky's story is one intense emotional ride. I loved these characters. They are complex, wounded and it could be said broken characters. With a powerful storyline that is deeply engaging and incredibly moving, this book captures and keeps your attention. With plenty of drama, emotional turmoil and tender sweetness, this book takes Sky and Finn on a beautiful and totally appropriate slow burn ride towards a HEA. Simply an amazingly excellent read! This is my Truthful and voluntary rev ...more
Julie
Feb 03, 2019 rated it liked it
A lot of potential

I love this series. As always, the characters are wonderful and engaging. They have great chemistry. This book, though, seemed a lot more rushed than the others. There were quite a few typos, and I felt like it took a little too long to get into the exciting plot. But when all was said and done, I really did enjoy this story and hope to go back to Crown Creek soon.
Jenn Allen
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow, this is absolutely amazing! Finn and Sky's story completely gripped my heart from the start and I couldn't get enough. I felt connected and touched, the raw, the real... loved it! I'm also loving all the other characters we met and I'm hoping we get to hear from them as well.

I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving an honest review.
Pat
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about this book except that this is a book that you must put on your TBR list, I guarantee that you will not be sorry! The storyline was beautifully written with characters that were so well developed that I felt like I was peeking through a window watching as Finn and Sky's story unfolded!
Lofty
Oct 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sky discovers her father’s secrets at his funeral unaware he was even ill. As a child he was always away working she adored him but did she really know him?
Finn is from a big family Beau is his twin he has had enough so upped & left his family with a note do not come after me!
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Teresa Juckett
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh wow was this good. This is Finn's story and wow did this shed some light on what was happening and Skye who came into his life and made him want to be a better man. Definitely would recommend reading this series.

This is just my opinion and my voluntary review
T
Oct 01, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I tried to enjoy it, I really did, but the writing style was choppy. Made it really hard for me to really get into it. And the story was all over the place.

ARC for an honest review.
Sam
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh Finn. I think this might be my favorite. His raw vulnerability is endearing. I loved the beginning of their relationship. And watching it develop. And that ending 😮.
Angelica Larsson
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

The first book I've read in this series and it won't be the last. I loved the storyline and the characters. Loved the chemistry between Finn and Sky.
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love these Crown Creek Stories so much. I cant get enough of them
Daisy Ramirez
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sometimes broken pieces need to be put back together. Finn and Sky are broken in their own way. They have to figure d a way to put themselves back together.

I loved this story not just because it is a great story but because I felt the emotion the author Theresa Leigh puts into her writing. Theresa Leigh will leave you speechless with this book.

In this book we get to know Finn King. He leave his family because he feels that he’s holding them back specially his twin brother Beau. He wants to fin
Sharilyn Russell
Erin
Dec 27, 2018
Lisa Perfect
Oct 01, 2018
Theresa Leigh is a romance author whose love of reading is so intense, she sometimes injures herself by walking around with her nose in a book. She loves writing stories that have you feeling every emotion... sometimes all on the same page.

After five years of writing romance under a penname, Theresa finally decided to own up to how she was spending her all time. Her mother now knows all about the

Crown Creek (6 books)
  • Loud Rowdy Hearts (Kings of Crown Creek, #0.5)
  • Sweet Crazy Song (Kings of Crown Creek, #1)
  • Lost Filthy Night (Kings of Crown Creek, #2)
  • Soft Wild Ache (Kings of Crown Creek, #3)
  • Last Good Man (Kings of Crown Creek, #4)