Start by marking “The Food Allergy Cure: A New Solution to Food Cravings, Obesity, Depression, Headaches, Arthritis, and Fatigue” as Want to Read:

3.34  ·  Rating details ·  35 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
FULLY REVISED AND UPDATED PAPERBACK EDITION.
ELIMINATE YOUR FOOD SENSITIVITIES—ONCE AND FOR ALL.

If you are one of the nearly 90 million people (about one-third of the American population) who are forced to avoid certain foods, then you may have experienced one or several of the myriad of symptoms associated with food allergies, including sinusitis, chronic heartburn, asthm
Published April 22nd 2003 by Harmony (first published March 20th 2001)

To ask other readers questions about The Food Allergy Cure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Food Allergy Cure

Natasha
So far, I have mixed feelings about this book.

On one hand, there is a lot of good information about food allergies that I know to be accurate, based on previous research and experience with food allergies.

On the other hand, the entire book is a big sales brochure for the author's BioSET(tm) <--- don't forget the TM, it's after EVERY mention of "BioSET" in the whole book- which, frankly, gets annoying.

The author is a chiropractor... ok... I'm willing to suspend my reservations about chiroprac
Trisha
Jan 28, 2008 rated it it was amazing
I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking for an alternative way to deal with their allergies, altogether.
Angela
Jun 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was so grateful to have read about this method of curing food allergies. We are glad to have found the SRT method which includes this method and 3 others. I am hopeful we can find help for my sons many allergies to relieve the frustration in his body.
Evelyn
May 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The Food Allergy Cure: A New Solution to Food Cravings, Obesity, Depression, Headaches, Arthritis and Fatigue by Ellen W. Cutler. In this book the Author tries to get across that even though you may not actually have a food allergy that there are a lot of us who have food intolerance to different foods. She also explains how you can do your own at home testing to find out what foods you may have allergies or intolerance with and some solutions to deal with them.
Carolyn
May 06, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: unfinished
I was given this book when I went back to Ellen Cutler's office in Mill Valley to restock on enzymes. Have not read it yet, but will.
Amber
Oct 28, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: TCM people dabbling in Allergy elimination
Looking to integrate pieces of allergy elimination techniques from many places. This had some good ideas and points (literally :-D).
Stephanie
Ummmm, a little too alternative for me I guess.
Laurie Baroni
Jul 07, 2013
CS Park
Jan 17, 2017
Laurie
rated it did not like it
Jul 12, 2014