Start by marking “Rumors: Allison & Zane” as Want to Read:
Rumors: Allison & Zane

Rumors: Allison & Zane

(Rumors #6)

“Like wildfire, rumors are easy to spread… and hard to extinguish.”

I’m a horrible person.

Who goes to a wedding with one date and leaves with another?

Me, that’s who. Hence why I’m a horrible person.
I wasn’t the only one leaving my date behind that night, though.

Maybe that’s why I’m attracted to Zane. He’s irritating to the point I want to strangle him. He refuses to apologize
Published September 20th 2018 by Rachael Brownell Books

To ask other readers questions about Rumors, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rumors

Start your review of Rumors: Allison & Zane
ItaPixie
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-stars

This is the last book in this series and I'm sad to say goodbye to these characters I've loved.
Rachael Brownell let us go with a last blast that intrigued me and kept my attention from cover to cover.

Ally is a friend and collegue of the Dixon's family and girlfriends but she always seems out of that circle at the same time.She was the bad vicious girl in the previous books but the author successfully redeemed her character.
Ally and Zane journey is filled with obstacles a

Teri
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have absolutely loved reading the stories and the problems rumors not only started but ended. The fun and the hardship they caused. Well now this just tops the cake. While the rest of the books were about the rumors and the trouble now we find out the reason. Ally has been there through it all with her friends without truly being there. Now that she and Zane are an item it's time to not only fess up but to clear up the past she has been running from. This isn't just about bringing out the trut ...more
Tabi Ann
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Perfect Conclusion

When you learn about these two in the last book the first thing you think is they can't possibly go against Hunters advise can they? Of course they can how stupid we're we to think that. They even get their own book.

I will tell you while you read this book make sure you have a box of Kleenex available to you. Out of all of the books I will state this one had to have been my favorite, even though when this all started Allison was my least favorite character, but thi
Nikkita
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING!

The sixth book is Ally and Zane. Once again Rachael takes an unlikable character (Ally) and breaks her story apart, you can't help feeling for her and falling in love with her. That's remarkable writing and story telling in my opinion. This book has many laugh out loud moments, heart felt moments and your kidding me moments. We finally find out the source behind the rumor mill, and wow is all I will say.
Crystal Gray
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
oooooh what an ending!

This is the last book in the Rumors series, while it can be read as a standalone, I do not suggest it.
Ally and Zane, wow. The growth of the characters in this story was amazing. I don't know who I disliked more, Megan or Ally, but once their stories were told they became more understandable. The characters are so real. I am sad to see the series end!
Shandrie Daniel
added it
May 14, 2019
Felicia
Nov 11, 2019
Rachael Brownell resides in Michigan with her husband and son. An admitted coffee addict, since 2012 she has written and published more than two dozen romance books with no plans to stop writing any time soon.
When she's not writing, she enjoys playing golf, reading and watching her son play baseball.
To find out more about Rachael's books, visit her website, Amazon page, or follow her on social m

Rumors (6 books)