Start by marking “Buried” as Want to Read:
Buried

Buried

Do you believe in fate?
I didn’t. I’d worked since childhood to become an NFL starting quarterback. All the blood, sweat, and tears were about to pay off with my name in the record books. Setting an NFL record was going to be the crowning achievement of my career. Hell, of my life.
But then fate, the cagey bitch, threw me a curveball I never saw coming. I ended up trapped in
Published November 15th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Buried, please sign up.
Brenda Rothert I'm sorry for the confusion on this. It was originally scheduled to be published in September, but I had to delay it until Nov. 15.

Start your review of Buried
Lindsay
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book captured me from page 1.

I actually started this while I was at work, and when I got home, I intended to only read for a short time before bed…yeah, that didn’t happen. That “short time” turned into reading until the end of the book. My bad?

Anyway, I was hooked from the first page. I loved the story of Derek and Erin. I loved watching them become friends and then start to fall for each other.

The author did a great job of making the story, and situation come alive. I can’t imagine bei
Erin Lewis
5 Star Review Buried by Brenda Rothert

Where do I start? This book blew my mind clean away. Brenda Rothert had me hooked from chapter one and I was riveted until the very end. I just could not put this book down.

This will be one of my shortest reviews ever, as I fear I might accidentally let out a spoiler and I want you all to enjoy the magic that Buried by Brenda Rothert truly is.

This was such an unusual story line; I mean people trapped in a bunker? How did they get there?

Brenda Rothert’s wr
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers)
I’m too tired to write a review. But I liked it.
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
Erin is out doing a delivery errand for the family business when she finds herself living her worst nightmare. She is trapped in a bunker with no way out.

As she struggles to deal with the situation she finds herself in she eventually adjusts and begins to accept that she may never make it out. Fortunately, she is not alone in her captivity. There are four other people with her. All very different people and they rely on each other to keep their spirits up when some days it feels like there is no
Caroline F
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing book based on a unique premise, exploring human strength in the face of adversity, and relationships at close quarters.

"With Derek, I laughed until I snorted, cried, and shared my deepest anxieties. He saw me - and liked me - in all my completely unshaven glory."

Erin Morrison works for her beloved uncle's farm and she's been tasked to make a huge delivery to a lucrative customer. She never expects the events that follow. Events that will test her strength, her fears, and her
Karla
Dec 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
**3.75** stars!
BleuBelle
Nancy Metsch
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have so much to say about this book, and I will do my very best to keep it spoiler free.
Without a doubt this book is by far my very favorite book. Not only was this a great love story, but it also spoke of 2 things that are very near too me. Kidney failure and child abuse.
Derek Heaton is now my all time favorite male character. He may be an NFL star quarter back, but in this story his status wasn't a huge high point and I truly loved that. The man has a ton of money and to be honest the ch
Cindy
Shelves: arc-books-2018
WOW!!! BURIED by Brenda Rothert was that in one word. This story is utterly fantastic, and unique. I've been a huge fan of Ms Rothert's for awhile now.

I went into Buried blind, and I'm sooooo glad I read it. I don't want to give away anything, as this book is a must read to be savored and enjoyed by the reader. But I will say you'll be HOOKED by the unique storyline. 5 stars!!!

*i voluntarily read an advance copy. This is my honest review.*
Rebecca
3.5 STARS

The first 60% of this book was riveting. I read late into the night and was unable to put it down. Sadly, the last 40% felt rushed and needed more character and plot development. I enjoyed the unique storyline and don't regret reading it, but wish the ending had been as entertaining as the beginning.
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
This book was effing amazing! Brenda has brought it and brought it strong. I was hooked right from page one thinking to myself where is this going because I had no idea. It reminded me of the end times because people are stuck in a doomsday bunker.

Derek has it all, he is a star quarterback for the NFL and has his career taking off. He is on top of the world and trying to set a record but then something happens and he ends up in this doomsday bunker with people and he is seriously freaking out.
Darlene Avery
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Buried by Brenda Rothert is a rare gem. It’s one of those books that as soon as you open the first page, you are completely and utterly hooked.

And it’s not just the storyline, but the depth of the characters and the way the book effortlessly unfolds to hold you completely captivated.

Rothert has always been one of my favorite authors, and with this book she cemented her place in my top five!

I loved this book so much, that I telling all my friends to grab it immediately. It is worth every second
Kali McQuillen
Shelves: 2018-read, 2018-arc
This is one of those books that I kept saying one more chapter until the next thing I knew I was done. It kept me wanting to find out what was going to happen next until the very end.

The backstory of the characters and the interactions between all of them just had me falling in love with a couple of them. I couldn't read the story fast enough because I was so engrossed with it. It truly is a book that I enjoyed and I love the way the author tells a story.
Amanda
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars. I absolutely loved and devoured this book but my review is going to be short and sweet because I’m so scared of spoiling any of the plot points! So I’ll just say I couldn’t put it down and the storyline was unique and something I haven’t read before! Loved it.
Michella
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow! What a roller coaster ride. Prepare to have your mind blown! Hooked from the beginning to end. Loved Derek and Erin and their unique story. A must read.
Lorie Glowania
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is incredible. I could not put it down and didn’t. Fast paced, strong writing and characters and a very interesting storyline makes this a must read. One of my favorite books of this year. Grab it you won’t be disappointed
Happily Mary After
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I promise you've never read anything like this. Full rec on USA Today Happy Ever After on November 20, 2018. ...more
M.E. Carter
Nope. I did NOT see that coming. I'm stunned.
Kathryn Linke
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
With Buried, Brenda Rothert has crafted a tale that is unique and intriguing and will keep you captivated and turning pages until the very end.

I wasn't sure what to think when I read the synopsis for this book, but I was completely surprised by the plot, the characters and the twists and turns that just kept coming.

This review is intentionally vague, as you need to go into this book with no preconceived notions.

For additional reviews visit Ebook Indulgence

Lenore Kosinski
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, book-bonanza

I received a free copy through InkSlinger PR in exchange for an honest and unbiased review/opinion.

4.5 stars — FUCK that was good. I’ve only read two books by Ms. Rothert so far, and I LOVED Hooked, so I wanted to try another one. And wow. I started this at 11pm in bed, and I was up until 2:30, almost reading the whole thing in one sitting. (and honestly, the only reason I didn’t is because, well…let’s just say it inspired me in other ways. *wink*)

I’m not
Dísir
I’ll say from the outset that ‘Buried’ rubbed me the wrong way. I wasn’t too sure what to expect, but putting people in a forced underground bunker albeit by accident wasn’t the scenario I’d envisioned at all. Being stuck in close quarters or rather, cabin fever does make people do things they normally wouldn’t—including hooking up with other people who don’t normally cross their radar.

The life-changing event took place long enough to get everyone’s priorities rearranged while showing up the goo
Becky Claxon
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is different, but a good different. It is refreshing to read a story that is not like a lot of other stories. I have never thought what it would be like to have to live in a survival bunker, especially with four strangers and locked in. Derek is a winning pro quarterback. He has lived his life for football. Can you imagine what that would be like not to be training, playing ball with his teammates, not being in the spotlight? Erin had a hard time as she is claustrophobic because of som ...more
Michele
Buried was one of those books that kept me guessing until the end. It had more suspense than I anticipated which definitely added to the flavor of the story. The premise is that Derek, a successful NFL quarterback has built a survival bunker for his father on his property and is stocking it. He and several other people, including Erin, are accidentally trapped in the bunker with no way to communicate with the outside world. They have to hope that someone will eventually be able to find the bunke ...more
Jessica
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Um... this book deserves more then 5 stars!!!
I'm just saying!

I have read most books by Brenda and have loved almost all of them, but this one (THIS ONE) outshines them all! I cannot give this book enough praise.
If you are expecting a usual love story, this isn't it. This one is about 5 people trapped in a bunker. Yes, they have clean air, food, water and electricity... but just imagine being stuck somewhere for any length of time and imagine how you would feel. No sunlight, no rain, no sky.... Y
Tricia Bartley.  #AuthorStalker
Ohh I love when an author blows my mind in a book. Like I couldn’t put the book down or I couldn’t believe what I was reading and sooo many surprises that kept me guessing and turning those pages.

Buried by Brenda Rothert is just one of those books. I have never read a book like this before and I love that. I read soo many books now and I love them all the same, but then there is a book like this one that will knock your socks off!!

I had no idea what Buried was about. I just love Rothert's writin
Chantal
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
How do you write a review about this story without any spoilers. So I won’t say too much because you just gotta experience every moment of this book yourself.
I can say this much, it is like none other I read before. The storyline so unique, captivating you from the moment you start to the moment you finish.
I know the hard work Brenda put into this book and all I can say is it was worth it. Every second of it.
Absolutely amazing, brilliantly written....a definite recommend, a not to be missed re
Britt The Red Hatter Book Blog
Shelves: faves
This is definitely going to be vague and probably pretty short, but Buried is the kind of book you want to go in blind with. Trust me. You’ll want to experience every moment of this book and feel every emotion coming from these characters.
Take everything you’ve assumed from the blurb and throw it out the window because Buried is SO. MUCH. MORE. Unbelievably mind blowing with gripping emotion and magnificent romance this book will keep you glued to the pages from start to finish. Nothing could h
Brittani Brown
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Make sure you start this book when you have enough time to read it all....because you will! I didn’t want to put it down the entire time! There were so many gasp-worthy scenes, but you will have to read them for yourself😉 Seriously...if you even remotely like books, do yourself a favor and pick this one up. Brenda has never let me down before, and Buried is no exception. Pure perfection!!!
Paige Smith
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love Brenda Rothert's writing, but Buried took that love to a whole new level. I started this book without knowing anything about it and I am so glad I did.

Buried blew me away. It's the perfect combination of a fast-paced, well-written story with a unique storyline. When I always think Ms. Rothert can't top her previous book, she always does.

Tiffany
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! I loved this book from beginning to end. I loved every aspect of this book and it had everything that I look for in a book. The characters in this book pulled me in from the very beginning. This book is a book that I definitely would recommend.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Across the Horizon
  • Wylde (Arizona Vengeance #7)
  • River Wild
  • Dirty Defiance (Filthy Politics, #3)
  • Jock Rule (Jock Hard, #2)
  • Remedy
  • All That We Are
  • Legend (Arizona Vengeance, #3)
  • Love Under Quarantine
  • The Romantic (Seducers #5)
  • Rafe (Arizona Vengeance #6.5)
  • Tragic (Lark Cove, #3)
  • Blindsided
  • Long Road Home (Love in the Heartland, #3)
  • Luffs (Transcendence, #1.5)
  • The Consequence of Falling
  • After The Climb (River Rain, #1)
  • Luna and the Lie
Brenda Rothert is the author of more than thirty Contemporary Romance novels. You can learn more about her books at her website, www.brendarothert.com, which features teasers, excerpts and trailers for her books. Follow her here:

Twitter: http://goo.gl/wYVa6E